3.9

SPFOS

SPFOSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t even bother! Not solution focused, poor costumer service and no value for owners

Orientated by Committee, not owners.
Failed to provide prove of motion, vote and owners over all requirements.
Contacted 3 representatives, management and CEO, no answers, blocked my email and CEO couldn’t care less.
If you are shopping around, I would personally advise you to find another Strada management.

Frank is very good and forthright

I have been dealing with Frank Griesau and Archers for around a decade. The organisation and Frank greatly assist our committee to maintain legal compliance and always provide frank and fearless advice.

Ross Anderson

Ross AndersonNorth Queensland, QLD

Knowledge of the Industry

I have been dealing with Frank Griesau or approximately 5 years , and there is no doubt that without his extensive knowledge of the industry my job as a Building Manager would have a lot harder. I would certainly recommend Archers, and in particular Frank.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Archers the Strata Professionals compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Sound advice from a professional

I have found Archers' manager in Townsville, Frank Griesau, a very professional and forthright advisor. He understands the needs and aspirations of all catergories of owners and encourages consideration and respect between members of Body Corporates. His advice is based on a thorough knowledge of State Regulations. I have always found Frank to be totally dependable and prepared to put in the extra effort to keep Archer’s at the top of their game.

Ken S.

Ken S.North Queensland, QLD

PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS HELPFUL

As a member of our Body Corporate Committee for nearly 10 years, Archers representatives have always provided prompt and efficient service whenever it was needed. As a Property Manager, I have always been able to call Frank G for his advice and he takes time to offer his expert advice in a range of matters - nothing is ever a bother and I appreciate it very much.

Glenn Bower

Glenn BowerNorth Queensland, QLD

Extraordinary Service By Local Manager

Our local manager Frank Griesau has been a rock for our body corporate and the committee. Frank is always available to cast an eye over something or give an educated opinion. I cannot recommend Frank and Archers more highly.

L Diaz

L DiazNorth Queensland, QLD

Archers Strata Professionals Townsville

after experiencing local body corporates and others, I find Archers strata professionals, the most professional body corporate I have ever dealt with. always on the ball and ready to help.

Leanne

LeanneNorth Queensland, QLD

Genuine and Efficient

I find Archers excellent to deal with, always prompt, extremely knowledgeable and always follow up and organise everything that is requested of them. Joel McBride from Airlie Beach office is very easy to deal with and acts on all matters promptly and efficiently. Joel is genuine and provides nothing but the highest standard of service and is dedicated as is his assistant, Sarah. I highly recommend Archers Airlie Beach.

ArchersArchers the Strata Professionals

Hi Leanne,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our customers. I will pass your comments onto the Airlie Beach team, who I know will be thrilled with the review.
Kind regards,
Archers

Georgina

GeorginaBrisbane

professional & experienced

Archers The Strata Professionals provide a very professional level of service, taking the time to educate all its members on legislative changes and key issues affecting all areas on Body Corporate Management. I have found them to be prompt with advice and guidance. This high level of support facilitates our Body Corporate Committee in running an efficient, compliant and fiscally responsible complex, which perhaps most importantly, assists in generating a confident and harmonious community for our residents to come home to.

Strata & Property Management Services

Bill

BillTownsville

Exceptional service!

Archers have managed The Dalgety since 2010. We have always experienced exceptional service and advice providing owners with the confidence that our interests are well looked after. I have experienced this high standard from the outset. Archers provide us with guidance through every facet of management with a thorough explanation provided on all matters related to running the affairs of the Body Corporate.

See all Archers the Strata Professionals reviews