4.1

77% · 4012 · 23%
Brand Manager for Arcosteel? Claim your listing.

Deb P
Deb PMelbourne7 posts

Who needs a scanpan!!!!

I had owned 2 scanpans and one other very expensive fry pan and when I could not stand it any longer took a punt and bought an Arcosteel Stonehenge from the supermarket for $20-00 on sale. I have not looked back. I find the surface far more forgiving than the really expensive ones and will never go back. It has stayed non stick for at least 12 months so far and shows no signs of degrading at all. This is in total contrast to the far more expensive ones. I wash it the same as the others and use it the same and the quality just appears to be far superior

weenfar
weenfarMelbourne5 posts

Great price and Excellent quality

Just bought this frypan last week from Woolworths online. It was 50% off so it only cost me about $23. It's very sturdy and feels like good quality even before you use it. It heats up wells and is a perfect depth for making curries or stir frying. It also doesn't burn food and I feel that I don't need to use as much oil when cooking as the surface of the pan evenly heats and cooks food well. Would definitely recommend - especially as Woolworths often have the Arcosteel brand on promotion as well.

JK2
JK2

Excellent product

Arcosteel Stonehenge pans are an excellent product as everyone here agrees. Long-lasting, easy to clean and cook to perfection. Shows no sign of wear and tear even after long use. I only wish they would produce some in sizes under 26cm.

Asad
Asad

Excellent Frypan

I have been using 30cm fry pan for over 2 years now. Costed me about AUD 20 from woolworths (i believe was on special). Highly recommended to buy. Best of luck

becz_33
becz_3317 posts

Great Value

Purchased two different sizes. I've had them for 6 months now & they look brand new. Great non stick. Couldn't be happier! Purchased on sale from Woolworths & they were a bargain!

Lina
LinaSydney, NSW2 posts

This is perfect! Can't live with out it

My mum bought this frypan for me and I've been using it for over 6 months and it still fryies up like day one. It doesn't burn and the non stick element is still going strong. I thought it was a high end fry pan but I'm surprised at it's quality for it's cost! Best pan I've ever had!

gaweleczek
gaweleczekBrisbane6 posts

It just works

I have two of them and I bought the first one 5 months ago. Since then, I haven't burnt anything and food cooks beautifully. I don't wash it in a dishwasher.

John W
John WPort Pirie, South Australia

Excellent frying pan

Wow, I have the 30cm frying pan and it has been great since I purchased it 8 months ago. The non-stick is brilliant and still going strong. It has even heat distribution and washing up is a breeze. I did season with olive oil before first cook and that's as simple as it gets. Due to the great price I was hesitant that the quality would be questionable but so far I cant fault it. I have had stonedine non stick (very poor for the price) and another cheap brand (which buckled) and Stonehenge has outperformed them so far.

Tony N
Tony NMELBOURNE50 posts

Fantastic frying pan

I use this fry pan every single day, often for high temperature frying and stir frying and so far, after three months of use it has not shown even the slightest sign of wear. It really is the same as when I first purchased it. The non stick aspect is great, the weight is good for even cooking and cleaning is very easy. As an extra bonus, Woolworths had it on special when I got it and the 30cm pan was only $20 (I think they're $30 normally, which is still a great price.) Having purchased many non-stick pans over the years, I highly recommend this pan.

streuth
streuthAuckland

You'd be crazy to buy anything else

My wife & I have bought GOK how many frypans over the years: often at significant cost, so before embarking on the exercise yet again we looked at this website and saw the reviews for this product. And, they're spot on. Have had our 30cm Stonehenge Arcosteel for 2-3 months now and it's superb. We're in NZ & bought it online from The Warehouse for $50. Can't believe how good it is. Forget the Scanpans & the Le Creusets. This is all anyone will ever need. ;-)

Wendy
Wendy

Best frypan I've owned

Have been using for a few months now and still looks like new. Cooks beautifully and the food just slides off. Easy to clean, hasn't scratched even though stacked in the cupboard with other pans inside.

Jules01au
Jules01au

Best frypan I have bought

After spending hundreds of dollars on so called good quality non stick frypans, this Arcosteel Stonehenge is not only the best by far, but also the cheapest. The quality is far superior to many I have purchased from Harris Scarfe, Robins Kitchen, Myer, and David Jones. Eggs can by dry fried perfectly, pancakes cook without sticking, steaks are cooked to perfection. I have a ceramic cooktop so finding a pan that heats evenly and consistently has always been a problem. Highly recommended product.