Arctic Cat DVX 400 TS

Arctic Cat DVX 400 TS

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best ATVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My overall opinion is that this is a real crazy machine for a 400 i wanted to upgrade to a 450 like my freinds but there is NO need to do so. You can go and do anything they 450-660-700 can (except on the track) and still have fuel when they are out. Everyone I ride with (about 8-12 guys)Have to watch there fuel and I still have never hit the reserve. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I drive the living hell out of this thing, I have rode it the max every time i get on it and it handles it great.
First of all im a 5'10" , 240lb man and this quad was insane fast. I ride alot of sand hills,fast trails, and hit the track on occasion and wanted something light but also more useable. The thing is only 372lbs (dry)! I can keep up to and sometimes take a raptor 660 untill I run out at 115km and they hit about 119km, also in the trails i stay with all the 450s but in a pinch i have revesre and must others dont. I never though it was a big deal to have it but it seems i use it alot with every ride. Once you put a simple slip on pipe (white bros for me ) and a new jet this thing impresses all who I let try it. In my eyes unless you are a stricked pro racer this thing does all.
Plastics are easy to brake
it needs the pipe and jet to really use 3rd gear (with those the quad screems up anything)
the seat is very hard