Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump

Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Electric Breast Pumps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lauren

LaurenSydney

A Breastfeeding Essential!

Extremely happy with the ARDO pump. It is super quite, very easy & comfortable to use, & cleaning is a breeze - love the microwave sterilising bags. I don't use it every day because my little one is predominately breastfed, but it works a treat when I do. My partner enjoys offering our babe a bottle of expressed goodness. Happily recommend it to others.

Rachel J.Ardo

Thank you! What a lovely review!

Bella

Bella

What a lifesaver!

As a first time mom, I was unsure to purchase a pump, especially because it is quite a hefty buy.

I first came across Ardo at the Baby Expo and was very impressed with the system: closed system, minimal parts to clean compared to others, flexibility to go portable, silent, adjustable suction strength and frequency.

I am happy with my Ardo, it helped me establish my milk, gave me a little bit of a break from constant sucking by bub. It was very comfortable, easy to use.

I bought it from ardo.com.au and the customer service was great. The manager called me to ensure that I got the suitable attachments.

Rachel J.Ardo

Thank you for your review, I am so glad the pump helped you and we looked after you!

Katey

KateyLeura

Such a great and efficient pump!

I was recommended this pump by my lactation consultant. It was a great alternative to the hospital grade pumps and so much more portable.
It was still nice and powerful and helped me express for my twins while I had issues getting them to latch.
I expressed around 2L a day on this little gem!
It was comfy, easy to clean and I have recommended it to other Mummas in my community.
Occasionally I experienced 'glitches' where the pump would have an error but it was corrected by turning the unit off and on again.
All together I was really happy with it and used it until my twins weaned at 1 year old.

Rachel J.Ardo

Thank you for your lovely review!

Meg

MegSydney

Life Changing

Rachel J.Ardo

Thank you Meg for your review, we are so glad the hand pump worked so well for you!

Awesome product

It is an awesome brest pump which is quiet and reliable. The mechanisms are really easy to use and moreover its really easy to clean. The 10 minutes expressing gives more than sufficient milk for my baby. Compared to the brest pumps at the hospital, its easefulness, quietness and portability makes me recommand the product to all my friends.

Rachel J.Ardo

Thank you Neethu for your review!

Bel Moore

Bel Moore

Great double pump

A great closed system breast pump. Easy to switch between single and double ( plus manual ). Lots of accessories available. Flange sizes to fit everyone and optional massage insert. Easy to make individual pumping session that mimics baby. Easy cleaning and most bits can go in dishwasher, the calypso on the go is perfect for pumping at work too

Rachel J.Ardo

Thanks Bel for your review!

Frequently expressing.

I am using the calypso daily and in the beginning 8 times a day post every breastfeed. I use it for approximately 15 mins (double pumping) an expression. It is relatively comfortable. Easy to clean the white wedge it a little fiddly. I would buy it again due the the fact it is so quite.

I would suggest to make the power cord longer as it is rather short and add in a rechargeable battery as this would of been a life saver for me.

Rachel J.Ardo

Thanks Dani for your review, we will pass on to Ardo Switzerland your feedback regarding the power cord!

PLS

PLSasked

Bought the calypso only 3 months ago and suddenly broke down today with red light popping up? None of my accessories are broken or torn.. and I noted it seems to have been lacking the same level of efficiency as before in the last few days . I have been using it it abt 6-8 times a day and been fine till past few days and today totally gone!
Pls advise.
It is stil under warranty and I would like to request a replacement ASAP for such a faulty device as I have engorgement issues and can’t afford not to pump!

Ardo AustraliaArdo

Hi PLS. Please call customer support on 1300 ARDO or 07 3862 2000 and speak with Katie or Julie. More than happy to help!!!

Ardo AustraliaArdo

A support pump was available for PLS on that day, and the item has now been replaced as a warranty claim. Ardo Australia is always ready and able to assist!

Get an answer from our members and Ardo representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps