Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump

Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump (page 2 of 2)

Great double pump

A great closed system breast pump. Easy to switch between single and double ( plus manual ). Lots of accessories available. Flange sizes to fit everyone and optional massage insert. Easy to make individual pumping session that mimics baby. Easy cleaning and most bits can go in dishwasher, the calypso on the go is perfect for pumping at work too

Thanks Bel for your review!

Frequently expressing.

I am using the calypso daily and in the beginning 8 times a day post every breastfeed. I use it for approximately 15 mins (double pumping) an expression. It is relatively comfortable. Easy to clean the white wedge it a little fiddly. I would buy it again due the the fact it is so quite.

I would suggest to make the power cord longer as it is rather short and add in a rechargeable battery as this would of been a life saver for me.

Thanks Dani for your review, we will pass on to Ardo Switzerland your feedback regarding the power cord!

Bought the calypso only 3 months ago and suddenly broke down today with red light popping up? None of my accessories are broken or torn.. and I noted it seems to have been lacking the same level of efficiency as before in the last few days . I have been using it it abt 6-8 times a day and been fine till past few days and today totally gone! Pls advise. It is stil under warranty and I would like to request a replacement ASAP for such a faulty device as I have engorgement issues and can’t afford not to pump!
Hi PLS. Please call customer support on 1300 ARDO or 07 3862 2000 and speak with Katie or Julie. More than happy to help!!!A support pump was available for PLS on that day, and the item has now been replaced as a warranty claim. Ardo Australia is always ready and able to assist!

Calypso Electric Breastpump