Mark

Can't fault the service.

Mark S.

Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thieves

Try to take advantage of people’s financial distress by offering disgracefully low prices, avoid at all costs. Should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Easy Easy Easy

Easy and worry free. From my first online enquiry, I had an inspector come our within 24 hours. They allowed me to think about the offered price and there was no pressure to sign on the spot. I called them the following day, payment was processed within 24hours and then car was collected only 1 day later. Extremely helpful staff from all areas within the company, special thanks to Frank & Ali. You won't be disappointed if you are looking to sell your car for cash quickly.

King K.Sydney, NSW

Best company ever

Jov

JovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt service

I sold my car with are you selling with no fuss. They provided prompt service with quotation done in 2 days. I received the money very fast as well. Highly recommend with confident

Norman F.

Norman F.Peel, WA

Stressless and simple

I found the customer service excellent from the first call to the final payment.
You guys are a credit to the company. keep it up.
More than happy to recommend.
Cheers Dan and Crew

Lizzie Lyons

Lizzie LyonsSydney, NSW

Fantastic way of selling a car

Quick and efficient service. Friendly service from phone calls quotes to pick up. There was No fuss I really appreciated the honesty and explanation of what was entailed.

Bill

BillChapel hill

Excellent customer service.

We found their customer service excellent. They offered a good price for our car and paid promptly. This saved us the trouble of trying to sell privately.
I am happy to recommend the company.

Jemma G.

Jemma G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AreYouSelling is great

I am really happy with the service provided by these guys and would recommend it. I was contacted within a few hours of leaving an enquiry and they even came out the following morning. We were able to agree on a price and I was paid that night. Much faster than I expected.

Has

HasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast and helpful

I would highly recommend their service. Ankit was very professional and honest throughout the whole selling process. I was lucky to get the $$$ I wanted, car was collected professionally and payment was made within 24 hours. Much safer and secure way of selling your car.
A++

Belinda Lee J.

Belinda Lee J.Sydney, NSW

The whole process was so easy - highly recommend

i contacted them they came out to me, within a hour i had a call with a price, i accepted signed the paperwork and literally within 24 hours I had the money in my account.
car was then picked up - pretty impressed

Carlos A.

Carlos A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible run around service.

If I could them a 0 star I would. They have horrible service if you cancel the sale within the contract cooling off period. Horrible service trying to talk to management. I reported them to the ACCC.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au
M.Ishy

M.IshyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

All im getting is spam calls with some bloke that has no idea

I thought i do avail different avenue other than carsales but was disappointed to get random spam calls and rep had no clue as to whats going on and had to ask to get me off the list plz!!

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Quick service

Had to sell a car quickly before going overseas. Good bunch of people with really quick service. Took care of everything for me and made a stressful time much easier, thanks.

Gary

GaryMurray Region, NSW

Horrible scam and nasty liars

This company took over a week to sort anything out ,
And then told us a four year old car is worth half of a trade in value then tried to tell us something is wrong with the transmission
We have lodged a formal complaint
Don't bother

Jena

JenaSydney, NSW

SCAMMERS!

Lilian A

Lilian ASydney, NSW

Dodgyyyyy

This company is dodgy as hell, they lie about 24hour payment, they lie about best price, they also lie and manipulate people into believing all of it and if you sign one of their dodgy sale document they say you cant get out of it as they have security in your car !!! Disgusting!!!

Sbee

SbeeSydney, NSW

They Wont Stop Spamming Me

These people call me minimum of 4 times a day with 2 msgs and won’t leave me alone when I’ve them I’m not interested in their LOW quote! I’m actually going to change my number because they do not listen when I tell them to stop calling me! This company are dodgy as hell. Avoid them. I regret providing my number to these guys!

Fan of some not of all

Fan of some not of allSydney, NSW

What a Joke

Areyouselling?? Well yes just not to you. They clearly state they offer the best price "guarantee" (vomit)....hmmmm let's see.... $500 Is "NOT" the best price when market value is 8x more for my car. They insult people with "Worst price guarantee". Let's say if I was stupid and said yes to $500 they would then resell my car at 8x the amount huge profits. The offered prices are not honest and waaaaay under a fair value price. Go elsewhere and get a fair price, a little under market value is okay but not 8x under.

GTM

GTMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy car buyers. Beware !

Will K.asked

I got asked to fill out transfer paper and sign it before they deposit the money, as far as i know its illegal to do that before getting paid . Whats everyone experience? TIA

King K.

I didn’t even need to fill out the transfer paper, they did not want it. I still mailed it in anyway for my own peace of mind but they were not interested in me filling it out or taking it. All I did was sign the contract and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and called me once he was out front and transfer the cash straight into my account they then asked if it was ok to load the car so they were by the book in my opinion.

Will K.

Find it a bit suspicious to fill out the paperwork before getting paid. I have already signed the contract with them and no money yet nor scheduling pick-up. Thanks mate appreciate your help

nettski

nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

nettski

nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

Get an answer from our members and AreYouSelling.com.au representatives