AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

2.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (35)
Ben G.
Ben G.Illawarra, NSW

Dodgy as

Got quoted 22k for my car. Live rural so lowered to 17k due to no customers. Told them I will meet them in Sydney and quote didn't change back! How it goes from 22k to 17k due to rural area and lack of customers ( exact words told to me )is a joke, but to not go back when I was willing to drive to Sydney is a farce. Car is worth 28k on the market, it's insured for 36k. TJ is a scammer

Kylie
KylieCentral Queensland, QLD

Spam. Do not submit details!

I have sold the car but this company keeps spamming me twice a day with phone calls and text messages. I've blocked 4 of their numbers and they keep calling back from a new one. Have told them to stop spamming me but so far that's going ignored. AVOID.

Luke
Luke

Lowball offer of 1/4 of competitors

I was contacted by Mae this morning in regard to a Mercedes Benz (market value $6,750) and was offered "between $1,000 and $2,000" for the vehicle. The company advertises the "Guaranteed Best Prices" and this is completely untrue as I was offered $3,800 from sellyourcar now and slightly higher from some smaller businesses.

AreYouSelling.com.au
Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Hi, these are indicative offers only.
Good luck with the sale.

Pat s
Pat sCentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

One star is still to generous for these people please don’t waste your time it’s all lies especially the best price guarantee. Was offered half the price of what the same cars are selling for

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how AreYouSelling.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

AaronC
AaronCPerth, WA

Under market value quote and will keep spamming you

I got a quote for a car I was selling. Price they quoted me was way under what everyone else offered despite their claim that they will give you a great price. The quoted price was about 35% less than the price I sold it for. I've since sold the car but continue to receive messages from them. Despite opting out 4 times!

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

excellent service

No hassle stress free sale of my car the team handled this smoothly and communicated at each point of the sale, the timing of picking the car up and also paying the amount into my bank account prior to pick up was excellent, the finance left on my car was also paid off prior to car pick up and confirmed .

thanks to Tara for keeping me informed and friendly advice much appreciated.

good work team many thanks.
John McShane

Kathryn R
Kathryn RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service team & inspector were great

My recent dealings with AreYouSelling went very well. Very impressed with James the inspector who came out and looked at the van, he was friendly & very knowledgeable. Arnold who I first spoke to over the phone was also very efficient and helpful. Tara from customer service who I dealt with over email was great! Very prompt & got things sorted & moving along very very quickly. She is also very friendly which makes all the difference when you're stressed about selling. Naturally I knew from the start that I wasn't going to get top dollar for our van, if you want that then sell privately. If you want a quick sell & a dealership to do all the paperwork then this is the way to go.

Athan D
Athan DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE

Very happy with the service provided by Are You Selling. All employees that I was in contact with were very willing to help. All were efficient in returning calls, organising evaluation, processing payment and pick up. It felt like a VIP service. I accidently forgot the E-Tag in the car and the staff members at Are You Selling were on top of the situation immediately. I received the tag by the next business day. Highly recommend.

Joaquin
JoaquinSydney, NSW

Liars

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how AreYouSelling.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Bee
BeePerth, WA

Selling your car made so easy

We decided we wanted to sell our car we found this company online. Wow what great customer service from Tara selling was made so easy would definitely use them again

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites