AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Poor follow up service after the conclusion of the sale

Pretty much have to be the one liaising with the transportation company for the collection of the vehicle that was sold. Not too sure how it goes elsewhere and the onus is on you to chase up on your own.

BA24.ba
BA24.baSEVEN HILLS

A really great thorough and timely service

I had cause to contact Are You Selling with a view to selling my car that was just coming off lease. The service from everyone of the team that I dealt with was exceptional. They were very helpful and adaptable. For a range of reasons I needed their team to come to my home on the weekend and this was arranged with the minimum of fuss. The team members who did attend (valuer and then transport who collected the car) were courteous, on time and very pleasant. Whilst I didn't get quite the price for the vehicle that I hoped this was through no fault of the agency. The second hand vehicle market is not what it once was.

I would highly recommend this service

To say that I am impressed by this company is an understatement.

This company's moral compass is ruled by its General Manager - the most respectful, decent, conscience driven professional I have encountered. Assistant Tara McCann overwhelmingly demonstrates professional excellence.

Great Service, a fair deal

I sold my car a few weeks ago with this company. They responded quickly and were fair about the value of my car. They made the process much easier than going private, the whole process happened with in a few days. Highly recommend!

Best selling experience!!

Just handed in my car to these guys, got back more then anyone else was offering. Great customer service and very reasonable offers. Much recommended!!

Excellent customer service

Called the other day, was taken care of exceptionally well. Excellent customer service and was given a great deal. Will do business with them in the future and will also recommend friends here.

Adrian
AdrianMelbourne

Awesome Company, Very easy to deal with.

I have just sold my car using AreyouSelling.com.au and had an excellent experience. Great communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Warning _ do not use this company

Nick
NickCanberra

Excellent way to sell your car

Sold 3 cars to them, very easy to deal with, got better than market rates. No fuss funds transfer, always prompt. Pick up after funds cleared. Very Highly recommended

Gazza
GazzaPerth

Total scam

Sighed paper work agreed price on 2cars money in bank within 2days what a joke these guys waited 4days to say there buyer has pulled out then offered 2500 less if you pull out of deal 500 if they pull out you get nothing. total scam don’t wastE your time.

False advertising complete frauds

Do not use this service or waste your time. They state they offer the highest prices paid. I was given a quote of $10,000-$11,000 after a discussing about my car however it comes as a dealership in WA would offer me a cheque on the spot for $15,000.

The operator had no idea about the vehicle quoting that 2018 models sell for $18990 which he would pay only $15,000 brand new (as if a dealership would sell a car listed for $18990 brand new for $15,000) what he didn’t even know is this vehicle has no new models available in 2018 you can no longer buy them brand new.

Terrible company terrible service with false promises advertised. Do not waste your time!!!!

If there was 0 stars i would provide it

Sophie
SophieMid North Coast, NSW

Con Artists and Shysters - beware!

Absolute bunch of scumbags

AimanE
AimanEFigtree

Dishonest, disreputable, and a waste of time

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great customer services but not the best price

The customer services team (Arnold and Sophie) was a pleasure to deal with. However the valuation is definitely not the most competitive as it claims.
A convenient service if that is what you are seeking.

Rack
RackSydney

A good result with a relatively smooth process

Had quite a good experience with selling my car to this company. The initial estimate over the phone did seem low-ish but the valuer who inspected my car provided a more reasonable price which in the end saved me all the hassles that go with privately selling my car. Once the paperwork was done it took a few business days for the payment into my bank account and then another few days for the pickup of my car. All the paperwork had been completed with the valuer so it was a matter of them loading up the car on the truck and handing over the keys and service book. The communication was good by Sophie who handled the admin and payment. All told the process took around 8 days from valuer inspection to car pick up.

Best customer service from Sophie !quick sale!

Originally when I called I was told the payment would take a few more days, I explain to the girl in customer service (Sophie) that I was desperate for the cash as I was going away. She called me back 30 minutes later after speaking to the accounts team and management and had my payment and collection of my car arranged on the same day. she was absolutely fantastic! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone ! Are you selling made my day!

Had success in selling.....In the end

Reed
ReedAdelaide

Good but long process

There was nothing fast about this for me. Was selling on behalf of my brother so was tricky enough but they helped with that. But was otherwise good. As other reviewers mention sophie was helpful and got things sorted for me. Would i use again, yeah most likely. Just wouldnt recommend selling for anyone else.

Simple quick and easy

Very efficient for a quick sale although you do 'pay' for that convenience through a slightly lower dollar amount for your car but, of course you are paying for the convenience. Totally recommend. Very quick and professional and very handy the way they take care of everything including picking up your vehicle. Sophie is fantastic.

TheMoneyTeam
TheMoneyTeamSydney

Very convenient service.

Very efficient for a quick sale although you do 'pay' for that convenience through a slightly lower dollar amount for your car but, of course you are paying for the convenience. Totally recommend. Very quick and professional and very handy the way they take care of everything including picking up your vehicle. Sophie from Customer relations was very helpful and friendly and very prompt with a return call and got results. Cheers

Rob P
Rob PRowville

Satisfied..... just

Sophie in a customer service was great.
Wanted a quick sale and they were prompt in coming out. Offer was a bit lower than expected but I accepted because of the 'convenience factor'. As mentioned by another reviewer no mention of the $182 service fee, which is very sneaky.

Big Red
Big RedWakerley

Perfect way to sell your vehicle

I found are you selling.com to be very professional, fantastic service & fantastic to deal with. I fully recommend selling your car through them to everyone. Thanks for amazing customer service!

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites