AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Instant
InstantSydney

Absolute waste of time

Hunter
HunterSydney

Waste of time

Submitted my details through their online portal. Received an automated email telling me someone would be in contact. A week later with no further contact I followed them up to be told "they weren't doing that right now". Total waste of time and completely unprofessional.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.auSend a private message

Waste of time, low ballers.

Arranged to have them come see the car after an over the phone minimum price was agreed upon, stated on the phone “you’re wasting your time if you come out and then offer lower.”
Nice guy comes out, looks at car and takes photos, doesn’t lift the bonnet, doesn’t start the car or test drive it, calls “the boss” and then we get low balled nearly 3k under the minimum that was spoken about over the phone.
Car in excellent condition, low K’s etc so no excuse for such a low price.
Definitely not “guaranteed highest price.”

Find out how AreYouSelling.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Wont leave you alone if you do valuation

I did valuation and they will offer low value for the car. Refuse the offer and they wont leave u alone and keep dragging you in msgs

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.auSend a private message

Waste of time should have read reviews first

Yes they were quick to response to email however offered a third of red book trade in value and less than a quarter of private sale value!! Highest prices paid ha! What a joke

Steph H
Steph HSydney, NSW

Never leave you alone!

I used the online valuation to see how much they would buy my car for fast. They offered me less than I could get trading in which I told them and that I wouldn't go that low. This was on the 14th August.

I have since been bombarded with constant text messages with an "opt out" of you respond stop. Safe to say after telling them 5 times to stop and that I've since sold the car THEY ARE STILL MESSAGING ME! Leave me alone please!

Btu
BtuLeichhardt Qld

Scammers

Dont waste your time on these people. What they want is buy your car for the smallest amount possible and then get your car and make a 200% profit on it plus more. Trust me, you are being ripped clean if you choose to let these people buy your car. You MUST provide EVERYTHING for the car. That's ensuring you wiped your butt and recorded that too!
They are rude, condescending and not worth a cent of your money or time. Save your car from going to the doggers! Go anywhere except here.

HORRIBLE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH CANCEL DEALS WITH NO WARNING

Horrible and nasty company to deal with whoever the man is how dare you call us, complain one of YOUR workers was the fault in the deal for our car and cancel it while being a arrogant at us on the the other end of the phone. Thankfully we don’t need to sell the car to we wanted too. I would never recommend or want to deal with your company ever again if I could give you zero stars I would.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.auSend a private message

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Are You Selling, we always pride ourselves to meet our customer's requirements and needs. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to email me at tara@areyouselling.com.au

S.can

I have sent you a email.

S.can

No response what so ever just as bad as the rest of the company!

As dodgy as it gets!

PamelaT
PamelaT

Terrible company. Such a dodgy business - DO NOT TRUST!

Don't believe the fake 5 star reviews. These guys are so dodgy. Got my car inspected, and kindly turned down their price. They phoned and texted again and again to get me to reconsider. The day after their last phone call to me, I phoned to ask what the process would be if I accepted their offer - they changed the price instantly - from $14,000 to $8000. I didn't sell my car to them and suggest you don't either. The person is spoke to - 'Trent' - was terribly rude and arrogant. This employee is not doing the organisation any favours.

They damaged my car

Worst company ever

Qoutes me 13k to 15k then changes it to 11k to 14k and upon arrival and inspection. They saw very little damage but dropped the price to 10k then 5 minutes later again dropped it to 8k. Guy do not waste your time. They are a joke and waste of time.

Poor follow up service after the conclusion of the sale

Pretty much have to be the one liaising with the transportation company for the collection of the vehicle that was sold. Not too sure how it goes elsewhere and the onus is on you to chase up on your own.

Warning _ do not use this company

Gazza
GazzaPerth

Total scam

Sighed paper work agreed price on 2cars money in bank within 2days what a joke these guys waited 4days to say there buyer has pulled out then offered 2500 less if you pull out of deal 500 if they pull out you get nothing. total scam don’t wastE your time.

False advertising complete frauds

Do not use this service or waste your time. They state they offer the highest prices paid. I was given a quote of $10,000-$11,000 after a discussing about my car however it comes as a dealership in WA would offer me a cheque on the spot for $15,000.

The operator had no idea about the vehicle quoting that 2018 models sell for $18990 which he would pay only $15,000 brand new (as if a dealership would sell a car listed for $18990 brand new for $15,000) what he didn’t even know is this vehicle has no new models available in 2018 you can no longer buy them brand new.

Terrible company terrible service with false promises advertised. Do not waste your time!!!!

If there was 0 stars i would provide it

Sophie
SophieMid North Coast, NSW

Con Artists and Shysters - beware!

Absolute bunch of scumbags

AimanE
AimanEFigtree

Dishonest, disreputable, and a waste of time

Mick
MickSunshine Coast

Don't waste your time

Looked into it, and I understand they need to make a profit so i didn't expect market rate, but the offer was so far down on what I expected, so I politely declined. Continually get their spam text messages despite opting out 4 times.

kia s
kia sMelbourne

Rude service and low price

The sales person was nice on the phone and told me that my car would worth 40k-42k. Told me to go to their office base to get the car inspected. An inspector came out. Very arrogant and rude, saying there are lot of cars like this on the market (eventhough the sales person and the website saying they want all cars and they seriously want to buy cars). Completely talking down to people to push the price down. Offered 38k. I had dealers who offered at least 40k. What a waste of time.
If you want to sell cars quickly, better go car dealers than these guys.

Tony
TonyBrisbane

Don’t believe anything they say

Agreed to $16k @ 1pm Friday afternoon and was told the admin staff will be in touch shortly to arrange payment etc. I believed this was true as their website and Facebook page are littered with the promise of same day payment processing. Had no contact Friday afternoon and assumed it was due to the end of the working week. I had no contact until 5pm Monday when I was told that the buyer they had for my car had pulled out of the deal and I had 2 options: 1 accept $14500 or 2 they can excercise their to right to cancel the deal as outlined in the contract but give me a $100 coles voucher so I wouldn’t go away empty handed. Don’t trust this shonky mob as far as you can throw them.

Not The Best Price Guaranteed!