AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Poor follow up service after the conclusion of the sale

Pretty much have to be the one liaising with the transportation company for the collection of the vehicle that was sold. Not too sure how it goes elsewhere and the onus is on you to chase up on your own.

Dan
Dan

Would not use again or recommend

Will K.asked

I got asked to fill out transfer paper and sign it before they deposit the money, as far as i know its illegal to do that before getting paid . Whats everyone experience? TIA

King K.
King K.

I didn’t even need to fill out the transfer paper, they did not want it. I still mailed it in anyway for my own peace of mind but they were not interested in me filling it out or taking it. All I did was sign the contract and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and called me once he was out front and transfer the cash straight into my account they then asked if it was ok to load the car so they were by the book in my opinion.

Will K.

Find it a bit suspicious to fill out the paperwork before getting paid. I have already signed the contract with them and no money yet nor scheduling pick-up. Thanks mate appreciate your help

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

Get an answer from our members and AreYouSelling.com.au representatives

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites