AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Jov
JovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt service

I sold my car with are you selling with no fuss. They provided prompt service with quotation done in 2 days. I received the money very fast as well. Highly recommend with confident

Phh2685
Phh2685South-Eastern Region, NSW

Hard to fault convenient service

I needed to sell my car prior to moving overseas. It wasn’t an easy process due to a lease payout as well, but are you selling.com made it a simple and fair process. I got a fair price for the car, they took care of all the paperwork, financial transactions etc etc.
A great experience!

Kathryn R
Kathryn RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service team & inspector were great

My recent dealings with AreYouSelling went very well. Very impressed with James the inspector who came out and looked at the van, he was friendly & very knowledgeable. Arnold who I first spoke to over the phone was also very efficient and helpful. Tara from customer service who I dealt with over email was great! Very prompt & got things sorted & moving along very very quickly. She is also very friendly which makes all the difference when you're stressed about selling. Naturally I knew from the start that I wasn't going to get top dollar for our van, if you want that then sell privately. If you want a quick sell & a dealership to do all the paperwork then this is the way to go.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great customer services but not the best price

The customer services team (Arnold and Sophie) was a pleasure to deal with. However the valuation is definitely not the most competitive as it claims.
A convenient service if that is what you are seeking.

Rack
RackSydney

A good result with a relatively smooth process

Had quite a good experience with selling my car to this company. The initial estimate over the phone did seem low-ish but the valuer who inspected my car provided a more reasonable price which in the end saved me all the hassles that go with privately selling my car. Once the paperwork was done it took a few business days for the payment into my bank account and then another few days for the pickup of my car. All the paperwork had been completed with the valuer so it was a matter of them loading up the car on the truck and handing over the keys and service book. The communication was good by Sophie who handled the admin and payment. All told the process took around 8 days from valuer inspection to car pick up.

Reed
ReedAdelaide

Good but long process

There was nothing fast about this for me. Was selling on behalf of my brother so was tricky enough but they helped with that. But was otherwise good. As other reviewers mention sophie was helpful and got things sorted for me. Would i use again, yeah most likely. Just wouldnt recommend selling for anyone else.

Very convenient service.

Very efficient for a quick sale although you do 'pay' for that convenience through a slightly lower dollar amount for your car but, of course you are paying for the convenience. Totally recommend. Very quick and professional and very handy the way they take care of everything including picking up your vehicle. Sophie from Customer relations was very helpful and friendly and very prompt with a return call and got results. Cheers

Lesley
LesleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I will not be making any comments. I will not be making any comments. I will not be making any comments.

Good service and friendly staff

Gave me an offer which I kept in the back on my mind while trying to sell privately. After a few weeks I just wanted to sell and get rid of it. The mechanic that came out was friendly although they do take a little longer to get back you then what they say. After signing paperwork was told it would be a few days until payment because of large amount of customers at the time. I explained that I had another car lined and needed the funds as soon as possible, the customer service lady (Sophie) was very understanding and was able to organize payment for that day. Overall was relatively stress free and easy.

P.C
P.CSydnry

Great customer support

A few hiccups along the way but great customer support team to help with issues. Ask all the questions yourself before signing as they are busy and may not be able to advise you of all details. Got paid via bank transfer. Less stress than selling privately. Recommend.

Rod
RodQueensland

Prompt sale

A few hiccups trying to sell my vehicle but Nissar (manager) intervened to resolve a few issues. He came across friendly and provided a solution within a day. Payment of my car was made within 24hrs. Thanks guys.

Justin
JustinSydney

Easy and convenient

Easy

Rep was easy to talk too. No hard buying tactics......would use them again.. Pick up was smooth and efficient. Thanks

DMHS
DMHSNew South Wales

Great Option and great service

Sold our vehicle to areyouselling, great friendly service quick easy process. Would definately recommend to friends and family that need a service like this.

It made my life easy by selling my vehicle through your company and I do not have any hesitation to

It is a very good way to sell a vehicle through you guys.
And I would be pleased to pass on your details to others wishing to sell a vehicle

Will K.asked

I got asked to fill out transfer paper and sign it before they deposit the money, as far as i know its illegal to do that before getting paid . Whats everyone experience? TIA

King K.
King K.

I didn’t even need to fill out the transfer paper, they did not want it. I still mailed it in anyway for my own peace of mind but they were not interested in me filling it out or taking it. All I did was sign the contract and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and called me once he was out front and transfer the cash straight into my account they then asked if it was ok to load the car so they were by the book in my opinion.

Will K.

Find it a bit suspicious to fill out the paperwork before getting paid. I have already signed the contract with them and no money yet nor scheduling pick-up. Thanks mate appreciate your help

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

Get an answer from our members and AreYouSelling.com.au representatives

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites