AreYouSelling.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Emma Yeark
Emma Yeark

Extremely Rude and Ridiculously Low Ball offers

I had made contact with a number of companies that provide the same service (buying your second hand car).
This company made contact and was extremely rude when I told them what another company was offering ($6,100.00). I had already completed research on the value of my car so I knew it was worth between $7500 and $10,000. I advised them that I had completed research of my own and would therefore take no less than $6000. I was scoffed at and hung up on.

Peeved
PeevedNorth maclean qld

WASTE OF TIME

Their same day service is a joke. It took them four days to contact me then when they did contact me they arranged a time for two days later. When I spoke with I told them I already had a trade in offer of $33,000 and they said that they will do much better than that. I was very candid with them about the vehicle and told them everything about it. When they finally came out they offered me $10,000 less than I had already been offered on a trade in price and then after a manager got involved they offered to match the price. When I told them why I would sell to them for the same price as I have already been offered they offered me another $250.00 to make it worth my while. They are a complete waste of time.

Rip off Merchants

Price offered was about 1/3rd of market value. I appreciate that everyone needs to make a profit but not by ripping off customers.

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thieves

Try to take advantage of people’s financial distress by offering disgracefully low prices, avoid at all costs. Should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Jov
JovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt service

I sold my car with are you selling with no fuss. They provided prompt service with quotation done in 2 days. I received the money very fast as well. Highly recommend with confident

Carlos A.
Carlos A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible run around service.

If I could them a 0 star I would. They have horrible service if you cancel the sale within the contract cooling off period. Horrible service trying to talk to management. I reported them to the ACCC.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au
Aussie Khan
Aussie KhanCanberra Central 2601, ACT

All im getting is spam calls with some bloke that has no idea

I thought i do avail different avenue other than carsales but was disappointed to get random spam calls and rep had no clue as to whats going on and had to ask to get me off the list plz!!

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au
Gary
GaryMurray Region, NSW

Horrible scam and nasty liars

This company took over a week to sort anything out ,
And then told us a four year old car is worth half of a trade in value then tried to tell us something is wrong with the transmission
We have lodged a formal complaint
Don't bother

Jena
JenaSydney, NSW

SCAMMERS!

Lilian A
Lilian ASydney, NSW

Dodgyyyyy

This company is dodgy as hell, they lie about 24hour payment, they lie about best price, they also lie and manipulate people into believing all of it and if you sign one of their dodgy sale document they say you cant get out of it as they have security in your car !!! Disgusting!!!

Sbee
SbeeSydney, NSW

They Wont Stop Spamming Me

These people call me minimum of 4 times a day with 2 msgs and won’t leave me alone when I’ve them I’m not interested in their LOW quote! I’m actually going to change my number because they do not listen when I tell them to stop calling me! This company are dodgy as hell. Avoid them. I regret providing my number to these guys!

Fan of some not of all
Fan of some not of allSydney, NSW

What a Joke

Areyouselling?? Well yes just not to you. They clearly state they offer the best price "guarantee" (vomit)....hmmmm let's see.... $500 Is "NOT" the best price when market value is 8x more for my car. They insult people with "Worst price guarantee". Let's say if I was stupid and said yes to $500 they would then resell my car at 8x the amount huge profits. The offered prices are not honest and waaaaay under a fair value price. Go elsewhere and get a fair price, a little under market value is okay but not 8x under.

GTM
GTMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy car buyers. Beware !

Phh2685
Phh2685South-Eastern Region, NSW

Hard to fault convenient service

I needed to sell my car prior to moving overseas. It wasn’t an easy process due to a lease payout as well, but are you selling.com made it a simple and fair process. I got a fair price for the car, they took care of all the paperwork, financial transactions etc etc.
A great experience!

Struth
Struth

All talk

Salesperson said the other company I was dealing with were hopeless with bad reviews blah blah . The Areyouselling quote was pathetic and $4,000 under what I eventually sold my car for. The other company were fabulous. Don’t waste your time with these guys

Will K.asked

I got asked to fill out transfer paper and sign it before they deposit the money, as far as i know its illegal to do that before getting paid . Whats everyone experience? TIA

King K.
King K.

I didn’t even need to fill out the transfer paper, they did not want it. I still mailed it in anyway for my own peace of mind but they were not interested in me filling it out or taking it. All I did was sign the contract and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and called me once he was out front and transfer the cash straight into my account they then asked if it was ok to load the car so they were by the book in my opinion.

Will K.

Find it a bit suspicious to fill out the paperwork before getting paid. I have already signed the contract with them and no money yet nor scheduling pick-up. Thanks mate appreciate your help

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

Get an answer from our members and AreYouSelling.com.au representatives

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites