AreYouSelling.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Peeved
PeevedNorth maclean qld

WASTE OF TIME

Their same day service is a joke. It took them four days to contact me then when they did contact me they arranged a time for two days later. When I spoke with I told them I already had a trade in offer of $33,000 and they said that they will do much better than that. I was very candid with them about the vehicle and told them everything about it. When they finally came out they offered me $10,000 less than I had already been offered on a trade in price and then after a manager got involved they offered to match the price. When I told them why I would sell to them for the same price as I have already been offered they offered me another $250.00 to make it worth my while. They are a complete waste of time.

Rip off Merchants

Price offered was about 1/3rd of market value. I appreciate that everyone needs to make a profit but not by ripping off customers.

Phil
PhilPerth, WA

So easy to sell

I wanted to sell my Honda Jazz that had been sitting in my garage for a year( mostly not being driven ). I had looked at trading but was offered a very poor amount from the dealer that I had purchased it from and always had it serviced at. I found Are You Selling by accident ,but was so impressed by their prompt responses. Danny arrived at my house within a few hours as promised. After his inspection the pricing was negotiated and the deal was made. I had the money in my account within 1 business day later. The car was collected the next morning and all done . Great service and I didn’t have to leave home to haggle with car yards or unknown private buyers.
I highly recommend this way of selling your car.

Melissa
MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simple, Fast & Stress-Free!

The process of selling my car was quick, easy and efficient. I was contacted shortly after submitting an enquiry, someone came out to inspect my car the next day, we negotiated a fair price which was more than what the dealerships offered for a trade-in, the funds were in my account almost immediately and my car was collected the following day. From the person on the phone, the valuer, the admin staff to the tow truck driver, the service provided was exceptional. Thank you.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault the service.

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thieves

Try to take advantage of people’s financial distress by offering disgracefully low prices, avoid at all costs. Should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Easy Easy Easy

Easy and worry free. From my first online enquiry, I had an inspector come our within 24 hours. They allowed me to think about the offered price and there was no pressure to sign on the spot. I called them the following day, payment was processed within 24hours and then car was collected only 1 day later. Extremely helpful staff from all areas within the company, special thanks to Frank & Ali. You won't be disappointed if you are looking to sell your car for cash quickly.

King K.Sydney, NSW

Best company ever

Norman F.
Norman F.Peel, WA

Stressless and simple

I found the customer service excellent from the first call to the final payment.
You guys are a credit to the company. keep it up.
More than happy to recommend.
Cheers Dan and Crew

Lizzie Lyons
Lizzie LyonsSydney, NSW

Fantastic way of selling a car

Quick and efficient service. Friendly service from phone calls quotes to pick up. There was No fuss I really appreciated the honesty and explanation of what was entailed.

Bill
BillChapel hill

Excellent customer service.

We found their customer service excellent. They offered a good price for our car and paid promptly. This saved us the trouble of trying to sell privately.
I am happy to recommend the company.

Jemma G.
Jemma G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AreYouSelling is great

I am really happy with the service provided by these guys and would recommend it. I was contacted within a few hours of leaving an enquiry and they even came out the following morning. We were able to agree on a price and I was paid that night. Much faster than I expected.

Has
HasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast and helpful

I would highly recommend their service. Ankit was very professional and honest throughout the whole selling process. I was lucky to get the $$$ I wanted, car was collected professionally and payment was made within 24 hours. Much safer and secure way of selling your car.
A++

Belinda Lee J.
Belinda Lee J.Sydney, NSW

The whole process was so easy - highly recommend

i contacted them they came out to me, within a hour i had a call with a price, i accepted signed the paperwork and literally within 24 hours I had the money in my account.
car was then picked up - pretty impressed

Carlos A.
Carlos A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible run around service.

If I could them a 0 star I would. They have horrible service if you cancel the sale within the contract cooling off period. Horrible service trying to talk to management. I reported them to the ACCC.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Will K.asked

I got asked to fill out transfer paper and sign it before they deposit the money, as far as i know its illegal to do that before getting paid . Whats everyone experience? TIA

King K.

I didn’t even need to fill out the transfer paper, they did not want it. I still mailed it in anyway for my own peace of mind but they were not interested in me filling it out or taking it. All I did was sign the contract and they sent a tow truck to pick up the car and called me once he was out front and transfer the cash straight into my account they then asked if it was ok to load the car so they were by the book in my opinion.

Will K.

Find it a bit suspicious to fill out the paperwork before getting paid. I have already signed the contract with them and no money yet nor scheduling pick-up. Thanks mate appreciate your help

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

nettski
nettskiasked

Does are you selling sell the car "whole" or in parts?? Thanks,

Annette

Get an answer from our members and AreYouSelling.com.au representatives

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites