AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Excellent service and nice people.

This are my experience. I offered my car for sale and within no time I received mail confirming that someone will call me, and they did. The caller ask several questions and made an appointment for the car to be looked at. After I met the person who inspected the car a call been made on the spot and we agreed on the price. Deal was done but more impressive was the follow up. A lady, TARA called, telling me what they have to do and the money will be in my account today. Let me tell you, I'll do this again.... THANKS

Amazing service

I needed to sell my car quickly and didn't want to manage the listing on the carsales and deal with all of the tyre kickers. When I found areyouselling I thought it was too good to be true, but the service was amazing.

Immediate response to my online enquiry, friendly and curteous follow up and they kept their commitments each and every time.

I was expecting selling a car to be a sleasy experience but it was professional and convenient

Wont leave you alone if you do valuation

I did valuation and they will offer low value for the car. Refuse the offer and they wont leave u alone and keep dragging you in msgs

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Waste of time should have read reviews first

Yes they were quick to response to email however offered a third of red book trade in value and less than a quarter of private sale value!! Highest prices paid ha! What a joke

Steph H
Steph HSydney, NSW

Never leave you alone!

I used the online valuation to see how much they would buy my car for fast. They offered me less than I could get trading in which I told them and that I wouldn't go that low. This was on the 14th August.

I have since been bombarded with constant text messages with an "opt out" of you respond stop. Safe to say after telling them 5 times to stop and that I've since sold the car THEY ARE STILL MESSAGING ME! Leave me alone please!

Btu
BtuLeichhardt Qld

Scammers

Dont waste your time on these people. What they want is buy your car for the smallest amount possible and then get your car and make a 200% profit on it plus more. Trust me, you are being ripped clean if you choose to let these people buy your car. You MUST provide EVERYTHING for the car. That's ensuring you wiped your butt and recorded that too!
They are rude, condescending and not worth a cent of your money or time. Save your car from going to the doggers! Go anywhere except here.

Deb
DebTAMBORINE

Fast, friendly and efficient.

Are you selling? has saved me a lot of time and trouble - very easy and efficient people to deal with.
Tara couldn't have been more helpful and prompt with responding to my enquiries.

Jessica
JessicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast & Convenient Service

HORRIBLE PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH CANCEL DEALS WITH NO WARNING

Horrible and nasty company to deal with whoever the man is how dare you call us, complain one of YOUR workers was the fault in the deal for our car and cancel it while being a arrogant at us on the the other end of the phone. Thankfully we don’t need to sell the car to we wanted too. I would never recommend or want to deal with your company ever again if I could give you zero stars I would.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Are You Selling, we always pride ourselves to meet our customer's requirements and needs. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to email me at tara@areyouselling.com.au

S.can

I have sent you a email.

S.can

No response what so ever just as bad as the rest of the company!

As dodgy as it gets!

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, personable, professional Aussie service

Needed to sell my European Car FAST and FAST IT SOLD ! Spoke with the lovely TIM... a true Gentleman who understood my personal situation and assisted me greatly. Would DEFINITELY utilise and recommend their services over and over. They arrange collection of your vehicle at your preferred location and organise all TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION DETAILS.... what’s not to love. Cash in the bank that day. Awesome quality honest Aussie service ~ thank you Tim and Ganj !!

Excellent Service.

My experience with Charlie was fantastic, defintley a great asset to the company, I would deal with these guys again to sell my car, Five Stars.

Very good

I dealt with a few people who were all friendly and helped a lot, was quicker then I thought and easy to understand. Lauren was great and answered everything I needed to know, would highly recommend.

Great Service!!!

Bought my car through this service and had a fantastic experience.
I found this service to be very useful, the staff were very helpful and cooperative

PamelaT
PamelaT

Terrible company. Such a dodgy business - DO NOT TRUST!

Don't believe the fake 5 star reviews. These guys are so dodgy. Got my car inspected, and kindly turned down their price. They phoned and texted again and again to get me to reconsider. The day after their last phone call to me, I phoned to ask what the process would be if I accepted their offer - they changed the price instantly - from $14,000 to $8000. I didn't sell my car to them and suggest you don't either. The person is spoke to - 'Trent' - was terribly rude and arrogant. This employee is not doing the organisation any favours.

Impeccable Customer Service

Recently I sold my car with Are You Selling. Had some issues with the processing of it but it was addressed and resolved very promptly by one of their customer service team member - Tara. She responded and addressed my queries very quickly. Truly she is an asset to your organisation. Thank you very much.

They damaged my car

Quick and Simple Process

I recently sold my vehicle with Are You Selling and I couldn’t have asked for a more quick and easy process. This was my first time selling a vehicle so I was quite nervous and uneasy about the procedure but this awesome team made me feel so comfortable and took care of the whole thing for me. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick and simple sale. Special mention to the friendly staff who helped me.

Great Service

The team were so helpful and nice, educating me through every step of the way. Would definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking to sell there car. Much easier than researching yourself.

Such a great company!! Highly recommended

Excellent service

Great service - the girls were very helpful and great communication and helped offload my 10 year old Elantra good price no games either highly recommend!

Worst company ever

Qoutes me 13k to 15k then changes it to 11k to 14k and upon arrival and inspection. They saw very little damage but dropped the price to 10k then 5 minutes later again dropped it to 8k. Guy do not waste your time. They are a joke and waste of time.

Poor follow up service after the conclusion of the sale

Pretty much have to be the one liaising with the transportation company for the collection of the vehicle that was sold. Not too sure how it goes elsewhere and the onus is on you to chase up on your own.

BA24.ba
BA24.baSydney, NSW

A really great thorough and timely service

I had cause to contact Are You Selling with a view to selling my car that was just coming off lease. The service from everyone of the team that I dealt with was exceptional. They were very helpful and adaptable. For a range of reasons I needed their team to come to my home on the weekend and this was arranged with the minimum of fuss. The team members who did attend (valuer and then transport who collected the car) were courteous, on time and very pleasant. Whilst I didn't get quite the price for the vehicle that I hoped this was through no fault of the agency. The second hand vehicle market is not what it once was.

I would highly recommend this service

To say that I am impressed by this company is an understatement.

This company's moral compass is ruled by its General Manager - the most respectful, decent, conscience driven professional I have encountered. Assistant Tara McCann overwhelmingly demonstrates professional excellence.