AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Suzii Que
Suzii QueSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE TIME WASTERS!

What a joke!! Market Value for my car $5000...... Julai offered me $500!! These people are time wasters! I'm in NO hurry to sell my car, so I'll wait until I get the price I want!! AVOID AVOID AVOID these people!!!

Great Service

Good easy service. Prompt to respond to my original enquiry. Price wasn't the best but for the service and convenience id definitely use these guys again. The customer service shown in terms of getting the sale finalised was great.

Very Professional.

Ticked off
Ticked offPerth, WA

Absolutely the epitome of uselessness. Dont waste a second of your time with these people.

Just got offered $26 k by these fools. One phone call to a real car buyer and I get $41k. Even after they sent someone to waste my time. Hopeless!

Ben G.
Ben G.Illawarra, NSW

Dodgy as

Got quoted 22k for my car. Live rural so lowered to 17k due to no customers. Told them I will meet them in Sydney and quote didn't change back! How it goes from 22k to 17k due to rural area and lack of customers ( exact words told to me )is a joke, but to not go back when I was willing to drive to Sydney is a farce. Car is worth 28k on the market, it's insured for 36k. TJ is a scammer

Kylie
KylieCentral Queensland, QLD

Spam. Do not submit details!

I have sold the car but this company keeps spamming me twice a day with phone calls and text messages. I've blocked 4 of their numbers and they keep calling back from a new one. Have told them to stop spamming me but so far that's going ignored. AVOID.

Luke
Luke

Lowball offer of 1/4 of competitors

I was contacted by Mae this morning in regard to a Mercedes Benz (market value $6,750) and was offered "between $1,000 and $2,000" for the vehicle. The company advertises the "Guaranteed Best Prices" and this is completely untrue as I was offered $3,800 from sellyourcar now and slightly higher from some smaller businesses.

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Hi, these are indicative offers only.
Good luck with the sale.

Stop Sending Me Spam!!

I made a huge mistake and gave them my phone number to try and sell my car.

Ever since they wont stop harassing me over text. I have unsubscribed at least 10 times but you still text me.

Stop it!!!

Don't ever give your phone number to these people.

Pat s
Pat sCentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

One star is still to generous for these people please don’t waste your time it’s all lies especially the best price guarantee. Was offered half the price of what the same cars are selling for

AaronC
AaronCPerth, WA

Under market value quote and will keep spamming you

I got a quote for a car I was selling. Price they quoted me was way under what everyone else offered despite their claim that they will give you a great price. The quoted price was about 35% less than the price I sold it for. I've since sold the car but continue to receive messages from them. Despite opting out 4 times!

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

excellent service

No hassle stress free sale of my car the team handled this smoothly and communicated at each point of the sale, the timing of picking the car up and also paying the amount into my bank account prior to pick up was excellent, the finance left on my car was also paid off prior to car pick up and confirmed .

thanks to Tara for keeping me informed and friendly advice much appreciated.

good work team many thanks.
John McShane

Bob O
Bob OSydney, NSW

My experience was excellent, I hope yours is the same.

Athan D
Athan DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE

Very happy with the service provided by Are You Selling. All employees that I was in contact with were very willing to help. All were efficient in returning calls, organising evaluation, processing payment and pick up. It felt like a VIP service. I accidently forgot the E-Tag in the car and the staff members at Are You Selling were on top of the situation immediately. I received the tag by the next business day. Highly recommend.

Lia
LiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biggest time wasters!!!

They offered us 33k when I rang to accept it they said sorry they can’t offer that!! Frauds I say!! They guy that came to inspect it was hungover etc and unprofessional! What a waste of so many calls

Joaquin
JoaquinSydney, NSW

Liars

Jared AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HORRIBLE SERVICE. The worst service I have ever experienced.

The people whom work there don’t know what each other are doing. They don’t even know what the car looks like, how many miles it has done, how good it drives etc and they insult you with terrible low offers then insinuates that you got ripped off when buying your car even though you bought it at a dealership and got a second dealers opinion. Plus the guy says he needs to sell quick and rushes you to make a decision on the same day. No customer service at all. Not looking to negotiate or to help the customer solve any problem. What a joke. A terrible place. It should lose its business license. Many people have complained to and it is well deserved

Bee
BeePerth, WA

Selling your car made so easy

We decided we wanted to sell our car we found this company online. Wow what great customer service from Tara selling was made so easy would definitely use them again

Excellent service from start to finish

I had a really good experience with this company I needed a quick sale as I was going overseas and my previous sale fell through. I spoke to a lovely girl called Tara who arranged to get me paid and have my car collected on the same day. I could have maybe got a little bit more for my car although it was way worth it they sorted everything out for me. Quick responses quick money and quick deal ! Very happy with the out come and would definitely use them again.

Honest and easy service

I spoke to a sales team agent I think his name was ant he was very helpful in pricing my car they sent mechanic to check over the car it was fair condition and they paid me what we agreed. Quick easy process within two days I was paid and very happy with the end result, very friendly mechanic also.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Woweeeee so impressed!!!

I am amazed about how stress free and quick this service was. Car was inspected AT MY HOUSE, money is transferred the next day and the later car is picked up FROM MY HOUSE, all at a time that was convenient for me! All transfers done out of my name, 0 effort required on my pet. Everyone I dealt with was great, especially Raz and Dave who closed the deal over the phone. Would recommend to anyone looking for a stress free car sale!!

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Instant
InstantSydney

Absolute waste of time

Hunter
HunterSydney

Waste of time

Submitted my details through their online portal. Received an automated email telling me someone would be in contact. A week later with no further contact I followed them up to be told "they weren't doing that right now". Total waste of time and completely unprofessional.

Seems pretty professional

Had my online quote responded to pretty quickly. Young fella come out the next day had a look at my car. What did me was the bloke on the phone. Had a top laugh with the buying manager Reece, me n the mrs were feeling pretty good selling it to him. Not the best price but the service was top noch. The admin team made the payment bloody quick. If you want to sell a car quick n easy id give em a go.

Waste of time, low ballers.

Arranged to have them come see the car after an over the phone minimum price was agreed upon, stated on the phone “you’re wasting your time if you come out and then offer lower.”
Nice guy comes out, looks at car and takes photos, doesn’t lift the bonnet, doesn’t start the car or test drive it, calls “the boss” and then we get low balled nearly 3k under the minimum that was spoken about over the phone.
Car in excellent condition, low K’s etc so no excuse for such a low price.
Definitely not “guaranteed highest price.”

Very professional and easy

Great team of people delt with Dan & Tara
from start to finish made the sale easy no stress.
Highly recommend as it takes a lot of stress out of selling and there’s no games.
Gave me best possible price they could cannot fault them.

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites