AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Best selling experience!!

Just handed in my car to these guys, got back more then anyone else was offering. Great customer service and very reasonable offers. Much recommended!!

Excellent customer service

Called the other day, was taken care of exceptionally well. Excellent customer service and was given a great deal. Will do business with them in the future and will also recommend friends here.

Adrian
AdrianMelbourne

Awesome Company, Very easy to deal with.

I have just sold my car using AreyouSelling.com.au and had an excellent experience. Great communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Warning _ do not use this company

Nick
NickCanberra

Excellent way to sell your car

Sold 3 cars to them, very easy to deal with, got better than market rates. No fuss funds transfer, always prompt. Pick up after funds cleared. Very Highly recommended

Gazza
GazzaPerth

Total scam

Sighed paper work agreed price on 2cars money in bank within 2days what a joke these guys waited 4days to say there buyer has pulled out then offered 2500 less if you pull out of deal 500 if they pull out you get nothing. total scam don’t wastE your time.

False advertising complete frauds

Do not use this service or waste your time. They state they offer the highest prices paid. I was given a quote of $10,000-$11,000 after a discussing about my car however it comes as a dealership in WA would offer me a cheque on the spot for $15,000.

The operator had no idea about the vehicle quoting that 2018 models sell for $18990 which he would pay only $15,000 brand new (as if a dealership would sell a car listed for $18990 brand new for $15,000) what he didn’t even know is this vehicle has no new models available in 2018 you can no longer buy them brand new.

Terrible company terrible service with false promises advertised. Do not waste your time!!!!

If there was 0 stars i would provide it

Sophie
SophieMid North Coast, NSW

Con Artists and Shysters - beware!

Absolute bunch of scumbags

AimanE
AimanEFigtree

Dishonest, disreputable, and a waste of time

Best customer service from Sophie !quick sale!

Originally when I called I was told the payment would take a few more days, I explain to the girl in customer service (Sophie) that I was desperate for the cash as I was going away. She called me back 30 minutes later after speaking to the accounts team and management and had my payment and collection of my car arranged on the same day. she was absolutely fantastic! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone ! Are you selling made my day!

Simple quick and easy

Very efficient for a quick sale although you do 'pay' for that convenience through a slightly lower dollar amount for your car but, of course you are paying for the convenience. Totally recommend. Very quick and professional and very handy the way they take care of everything including picking up your vehicle. Sophie is fantastic.

TheMoneyTeam
TheMoneyTeamSydney

Big Red
Big RedWakerley

Perfect way to sell your vehicle

I found are you selling.com to be very professional, fantastic service & fantastic to deal with. I fully recommend selling your car through them to everyone. Thanks for amazing customer service!

Carol H
Carol HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest way to sell a car

I would recommend using this company to anyone looking to sell there car quickly, Carl came to inspect my car and once i had sent all my documents the payment was made quickly. Sophie in customer service kept me updated through the whole process and was able to assist me with any questions i had. The company have been very helpful, honest staff and it made me feel comfortable whilst selling my car. I would 100% use this company again.

Cary Murphy
Cary MurphyMelbourne

Customer Service Member Sophie

Although frustrating at first, I managed to have Sophie take on the process which took full control and had the entire documentation and payment scheduled within a week. The service, follow up and execution went without any delays from the moment Sophie became involved, both via email and numerous phone calls. I would recommend this service especially if Sophie managed the Admin process!

Great service!!

Great service , I was in s rush to move my vehicle on and the team at are you selling went to great lengths to help make the transaction swift and easy ,, great work .

Mick
MickSunshine Coast

Don't waste your time

Looked into it, and I understand they need to make a profit so i didn't expect market rate, but the offer was so far down on what I expected, so I politely declined. Continually get their spam text messages despite opting out 4 times.

Danny
DannyPerth, WA

Very happy customer

I used areyouselling as I needed to sell my car very quickly. They came and inspected the car and I was surprised to see how quick the process actually was. Same day inspection was very convenient for me. Overall super happy!

kia s
kia sMelbourne

Rude service and low price

The sales person was nice on the phone and told me that my car would worth 40k-42k. Told me to go to their office base to get the car inspected. An inspector came out. Very arrogant and rude, saying there are lot of cars like this on the market (eventhough the sales person and the website saying they want all cars and they seriously want to buy cars). Completely talking down to people to push the price down. Offered 38k. I had dealers who offered at least 40k. What a waste of time.
If you want to sell cars quickly, better go car dealers than these guys.

Tony
TonyBrisbane

Don’t believe anything they say

Agreed to $16k @ 1pm Friday afternoon and was told the admin staff will be in touch shortly to arrange payment etc. I believed this was true as their website and Facebook page are littered with the promise of same day payment processing. Had no contact Friday afternoon and assumed it was due to the end of the working week. I had no contact until 5pm Monday when I was told that the buyer they had for my car had pulled out of the deal and I had 2 options: 1 accept $14500 or 2 they can excercise their to right to cancel the deal as outlined in the contract but give me a $100 coles voucher so I wouldn’t go away empty handed. Don’t trust this shonky mob as far as you can throw them.

Not The Best Price Guaranteed!

Prince
PrinceSydney

Very Bad Sales Tactics - Asked the car for 500$

We had to sell our Hyundai Getz 2010 1.6 Litre engine 96K odometer. They quoted 2000 to 3000 in phone but after seeing the car they asked for 500$. It was so embarrassing with the quoted price the car was roadworthy , running in road , recent tyres , battery - less than 4K kilometres on the new tyres. On the top with 8 Month Rego left where i will get half of the quoted money back if I cancel the rego.

The tech guy was showing his car and told that he got it for free and he is doing us a favour by offering 500$ and literally was standing In our door step for us to say Yes for his 500$ offer.

I politely denied the offer and advised him I am not willing to discuss on this anymore.

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites