AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, personable, professional Aussie service

Needed to sell my European Car FAST and FAST IT SOLD ! Spoke with the lovely TIM... a true Gentleman who understood my personal situation and assisted me greatly. Would DEFINITELY utilise and recommend their services over and over. They arrange collection of your vehicle at your preferred location and organise all TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION DETAILS.... what’s not to love. Cash in the bank that day. Awesome quality honest Aussie service ~ thank you Tim and Ganj !!

Excellent Service.

My experience with Charlie was fantastic, defintley a great asset to the company, I would deal with these guys again to sell my car, Five Stars.

Very good

I dealt with a few people who were all friendly and helped a lot, was quicker then I thought and easy to understand. Lauren was great and answered everything I needed to know, would highly recommend.

Great Service!!!

Bought my car through this service and had a fantastic experience.
I found this service to be very useful, the staff were very helpful and cooperative

Impeccable Customer Service

Recently I sold my car with Are You Selling. Had some issues with the processing of it but it was addressed and resolved very promptly by one of their customer service team member - Tara. She responded and addressed my queries very quickly. Truly she is an asset to your organisation. Thank you very much.

Quick and Simple Process

I recently sold my vehicle with Are You Selling and I couldn’t have asked for a more quick and easy process. This was my first time selling a vehicle so I was quite nervous and uneasy about the procedure but this awesome team made me feel so comfortable and took care of the whole thing for me. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick and simple sale. Special mention to the friendly staff who helped me.

Great Service

The team were so helpful and nice, educating me through every step of the way. Would definitely recommend for anyone who’s looking to sell there car. Much easier than researching yourself.

Such a great company!! Highly recommended

Excellent service

Great service - the girls were very helpful and great communication and helped offload my 10 year old Elantra good price no games either highly recommend!

BA24.ba
BA24.baSEVEN HILLS

A really great thorough and timely service

I had cause to contact Are You Selling with a view to selling my car that was just coming off lease. The service from everyone of the team that I dealt with was exceptional. They were very helpful and adaptable. For a range of reasons I needed their team to come to my home on the weekend and this was arranged with the minimum of fuss. The team members who did attend (valuer and then transport who collected the car) were courteous, on time and very pleasant. Whilst I didn't get quite the price for the vehicle that I hoped this was through no fault of the agency. The second hand vehicle market is not what it once was.

I would highly recommend this service

To say that I am impressed by this company is an understatement.

This company's moral compass is ruled by its General Manager - the most respectful, decent, conscience driven professional I have encountered. Assistant Tara McCann overwhelmingly demonstrates professional excellence.

Great Service, a fair deal

I sold my car a few weeks ago with this company. They responded quickly and were fair about the value of my car. They made the process much easier than going private, the whole process happened with in a few days. Highly recommend!

Best selling experience!!

Just handed in my car to these guys, got back more then anyone else was offering. Great customer service and very reasonable offers. Much recommended!!

Excellent customer service

Called the other day, was taken care of exceptionally well. Excellent customer service and was given a great deal. Will do business with them in the future and will also recommend friends here.

Adrian
AdrianMelbourne

Awesome Company, Very easy to deal with.

I have just sold my car using AreyouSelling.com.au and had an excellent experience. Great communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Nick
NickCanberra

Excellent way to sell your car

Sold 3 cars to them, very easy to deal with, got better than market rates. No fuss funds transfer, always prompt. Pick up after funds cleared. Very Highly recommended

Best customer service from Sophie !quick sale!

Originally when I called I was told the payment would take a few more days, I explain to the girl in customer service (Sophie) that I was desperate for the cash as I was going away. She called me back 30 minutes later after speaking to the accounts team and management and had my payment and collection of my car arranged on the same day. she was absolutely fantastic! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone ! Are you selling made my day!

Simple quick and easy

Very efficient for a quick sale although you do 'pay' for that convenience through a slightly lower dollar amount for your car but, of course you are paying for the convenience. Totally recommend. Very quick and professional and very handy the way they take care of everything including picking up your vehicle. Sophie is fantastic.

TheMoneyTeam
TheMoneyTeamSydney

Big Red
Big RedWakerley

Perfect way to sell your vehicle

I found are you selling.com to be very professional, fantastic service & fantastic to deal with. I fully recommend selling your car through them to everyone. Thanks for amazing customer service!

Carol H
Carol HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest way to sell a car

I would recommend using this company to anyone looking to sell there car quickly, Carl came to inspect my car and once i had sent all my documents the payment was made quickly. Sophie in customer service kept me updated through the whole process and was able to assist me with any questions i had. The company have been very helpful, honest staff and it made me feel comfortable whilst selling my car. I would 100% use this company again.

Cary Murphy
Cary MurphyMelbourne

Customer Service Member Sophie

Although frustrating at first, I managed to have Sophie take on the process which took full control and had the entire documentation and payment scheduled within a week. The service, follow up and execution went without any delays from the moment Sophie became involved, both via email and numerous phone calls. I would recommend this service especially if Sophie managed the Admin process!

Great service!!

Great service , I was in s rush to move my vehicle on and the team at are you selling went to great lengths to help make the transaction swift and easy ,, great work .

Danny