AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

I used areyouselling as I needed to sell my car very quickly. They came and inspected the car and I was surprised to see how quick the process actually was. Same day inspection was very convenient for me. Overall super happy!

Corey
Corey

Great service, easy process, highly recommend!

I made an online enquiry, which quickly turned into some rough negotiations, this was followed by an inspection where they came to me, their representative was easy to deal with, and then a phone negotiation commenced, we agreed on a price, and within a few days I had the funds on my account and they collected the vehicle. Was all very easy, painless. A great company and process.

Great quick service

With a new baby at home the hassle involved with listing and selling my car privately was going to be too much for me. AreYouSelling provided a quick, easy service and the people were lovely. An inspector offered me a price for the car on the spot and the car was collected following payment. Now looking to sell another car with them!

E.P
E.PMelbourne

Easy fast and reliable

I had my vehicle online for a few weeks with numerous time wasters so thought I would give these guys a go. They sent an inspector out to look at my car, offered me a price on the spot and advised someone would be in touch from their office to confirm the finer details and advise if any paperwork was needed to complete the transaction. I was paid within a few days into my account, Rachel contacted me to advise of the payment and also the company that would be collecting the vehicle (it was picked up within 24 hours). I dealt with Rob the general manager on the pricing of my vehicle and throughout most of the process, I can’t thank him and his team enough...great work!

K.D
K.DMelbourne

So easy and stress free

My partner and I had no time on our hands and when we did we didn't want to spend it on selling a car! A good friend recommended this company to me and it was so easy and hassle free. They paid me 2 days after they inspected the car and picked it up after I had the money in my account. I felt safe and confident with these guys the whole way through. Thanks to Rob and his staff for all their efforts. Highly recommend!

Vijay
VijaySydney

Brilliant !

I engaged them to sell my BMW320D at short notice. There turn around time from my email query to consultant phone call was only 24 hours and within 3 days of that call I had an inspection followed by an offer. Very fair and transparent thereby taking the stress out of the sale (since I was moving overseas) would certainly recommend them.

Easy selling and great experience

The team at areyouselling.com showed a high level of professionalism throughout my experience.
I was not looking forward to the task of selling my car but the guys made this experience actually really easy and dare i say, enjoyable.
I will definitely use them again.

Great Sale Process

Great service to sell vehicle easy process with excellent response
From company , saves a lot time to sell vehicle
Thanks Simone and Rachel

Absolutely awesome!

Dealt with the boss man ed, best experience selling a car just so easy. They took care of all the details that are usually painful and offered a fantastic price as well.
I would recommend AreYouSelling to everyone wanting to sell a car these days.

So so easy!

Normally selling and buying a car is a pain in the butt. Rob at Are You Selling made the process a breeze.

Neald
NealdBrisbane

Great to deal with.

Had a car I no longer needed so I advertised it online at a fair price with little to no interest, just time wasters. Searched online and came across are you selling.com so I thought would give them a go. Response was very prompt, the estimator called and kept me up to date with when he would visit. All this took place just before Christmas so it was an extremely busy time but the whole process was great. Would recommend this company to anyone. You get less than selling privately but compare that to the time and effort you have to put in and it is a win win for everybody!!

Tony
TonyNorth Parramatta

Made Selling My Car SO Much Easier

Advertised my car online with nothing concrete except people wasting my time. Held off contacting AreYouSelling.com.au, wish I hadn't. Spoke to Joe, who asked me what my car was worth, said we may come close to this. Mark the assessor came out, I negotiated a price with them over the phone. Although it was less than what I wanted, I was still happy with the process. Rachel walked me through the process and what she said will happen, did! Monies were in my account 5 days after offer was accepted. It was comforting to know that the car was only picked up after money was in my account. I couldn't thank all the people who helped me through this. Highly recommend them!!

Justin P
Justin PSydney

Would always use these guys when selling my car

I sold my Ford Ranger through areyouselling.com.au last week and the team were great.

The salesman I spoke to was professional and clearly an expert and was pretty close in his quote before they had even come out to look at my car. Upon inspection we reached an agreement on the spot and I had the money in my account after 2 days with the car being collected the day after that. So smooth.

I will definitely be back!

Gen82
Gen82Melbourne

So quick and easy and a pleasure to deal with

I used them, they quoted, came out, we agreed, they paid and collected within 48 hours. I've just checked and the car has also been transferred out of my name as promised.

I did get a bit less than what I would have privately but they saved me a lot of time and hassle.
I am of the opinion that this way of selling is the future - when people start valuing their time over money they THINK they will get in the private market.

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Fast and reliable service.

I tried selling my car for a few weeks with no response and a friend recommended Are You Selling. I couldn't fault them at all, from the initial phone call to the collection of my vehicle...everything ran so smoothly and staff were lovely to deal with. I would definitely recommend to friends and family... thank you so much. :)

Garry
GarrySydney

Sold a Audi A1

Sold my daughters Audi A1 to theses guys, pretty much paid me what I wanted for it and picked it up on a truck the week after, not much more I could ask

Chris B
Chris BMelbourne

Great service made it easy

Leaving to go overseas in few weeks, I put my wagon online a couple weeks ago but didn't get any serious offers so called these guys to see what they could do. Spoke to someone over the phone he was nice and friendly explained to me how they worked, I let them know my situation he gave me a rough idea what I would get then they got one of there inspectors out Simon on the same day. He did a few check on the car, We agreed on a price which was close to what i had originally advertised online for and they have even let me hold on to the car until the day I go which is great.

Thanks guys really appreciate the help

TaraF
TaraFBrisbane

Good enough for me

I sold my lovely light blue Volkswagen Golf to this company, I had my baby on the internet for months and gosh I don’t know why any one didn’t want it, I mean she was beautiful and I looked after her for many years any way, I spoke to an English person on the phone and they sent someone around to the house and did everything there, i had the money that week and car was sadly picked up a week after that, it was good enough for me friendly enough people I didn't have a problem.

Tara ferris

BMW I sold.

I sold this mob a 2014 BMW X5, i don't deal well with people especially when it comes to selling my car, i moved over seas with my wife and It was all done before I left, spoke to a young guy jo over the phone and got me a bit more than the dealer offered, not a bad service.

October 18th 2017 Update: Charlie

Sold my BMW X5 a few weeks ago was easy not a bad service I do miss it quite a bit

Frank
Frank

Easy life, happy wife

Personally it was great

I sold my Ford Fiesta 2010 to these guys as I had a new car on the way and trade price was ridiculously low, I orginally spoke with Joe and he took my details on my lunch break, then he referred me to Russell who was the inspector that came out to inspect my car I knew that I had a few bits and pieces wrong with the cosmetics, and understood this will be to much work for me to fix, and over all it was a smooth and easy experience then a truck came a week later to pick it up, payment came through with in 4 days, despite then riviews it helped me out a lot.

Bellbird
Bellbird

Smooth, fair and easy transaction.

Easy and one of the better places i have sold my cars to

I have bought and sold a lot of cars throughout my life and understand the trade and un like most people i see on the comments here, these guys are not heroes they are simply giving people a option to sell the car, my process was one if the easiest i have had with the help of one of the reps there called joe i believe, gave me a price on the car and even though i got $300 more elsewhere these guys seamed easy to deal with, a lot more relaxed with no pushy sales tactics i have experienced, the payment took a little longer than expected but still a lot quicker than the general 7-10 business day crap that the dealers use.

would use them again as i was happy with it

AreYouSelling.com.au
Katy S.AreYouSelling.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Shannon. Look forward to buying your next car.

Easy enough and friendly!

Spoke to a gentleman on the phone prior to him sending someone out. I was particularly impressed with his professionalism and promptness as he arrived exactly when arranged. After a relatively quick inspection, I was offered a figure similar to what was mentioned previously on the phone. I accepted the offer and the deal was done.
Payment was quick and the service was good.
Would use again!

I had an excellent experience with those guys

I contact those guys to sell my 2010 Subaru I did ask for 12 thousands but could not sell it at this price they offer to me 10 thousand i did accept it went for inspection at the store try again to bargain with me but i refuse ..I can understand they are in the market try to make some money in very tough industries they contact me by email after a couple of days that today you will received the money .Same day received the transfer everything went very smooth .

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites