AreYouSelling.com.au

AreYouSelling.com.au (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AreYouSelling.com.au

Great service, quick process

After finding this mob on the net I decided to give this way of selling a shot
At first I rejected there offer as sellmycar.com.au offered me 2k more and despite the areyouselling rep explaining to me that the price would be far different once I got there, I still went. They offered me 5k less than the quote.
I came back to Ken at areyouselling who didn't try and make me feel stupid, more so eased my anger and told me he'd get someone out straight away
The inspector came and the deal was done quickly and easily. The price was consistent from the minute I first was contacted by ken to the paperwork being signed
I knew I wouldn't get private money but these guys served a purpose and I was happy

Kurzo
KurzoMelbourne

Fair wholesale price with excellent service

After a slow start on my first visit, I found Matt very helpful when I met him.
Spending thousands of dollars and hours of time preparing a car for sale with RWC, dealing with tyre kickers and low ballers was not the option we were prepared to go through with an end of lease vehicle.
As long as you understand you will be offered a wholesale price but it will be transacted with finance companies in under a week, you can walk away with a suitable result. Anthony and Sara were great.
When you get a new car, have realistic expectations what it will be disposed off in three years time with dings, scratches, worn tyres, worn brake pads and the rest. These guys tick most of the boxes.

QUICK EASY AND PROFESSIONAL

Simone Edge
Simone EdgeNorth Melbourne, Victoria

Quick, easy and friendly!

I recently used Are You Selling to sell my car and my husbands motor bike. The process was very good.
I live in North Melbourne. They came to my place and inspected both vehicles.
I was paid 48 hours later because we had to chase a payout letter from Macquarie for the car because the finance company forgot to remove the encumbrance after we paid it out. Once we sent it in they paid and collected the next day.
Regarding price: The car was $500 less than discussed with the original consultant due to a fair few scratches we didn't mention on the phone and the bike was exactly what they told us.
Would recommend. ​

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how AreYouSelling.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

CassieGirl88
CassieGirl88Perth city

Got it done before Easter!

I contacted Are you selling on Monday night via an online form submit. They called me on Tuesday morning. My car was inspected on Wednesday, where I did the paperwork at my workplace. They paid on Thursday and collected on Friday. Seriously good from my end

Gina
GinaPerth

All up - pleased with our experience

All up I had a positive experience with areyouselling, in paritcular the Perth guys. We just really needed to get rid of our Fiesta before heading overseas for an extended stay.

Yes, we absolutely knew the reality that we'd be selling for trade price but still quite pleased with the amount offered based off some of the private ads we've seen on carsales.

Would definitely recommend to anyone who are in a similar situation to what we were.

Sell Fast at a good price

I found this company online. I was trying to sell a 2004 Holden Barina privately and had absolutely no luck. When I got a quote these guys it was slightly above what I expected. I didn't have to go through the hassle of road worthy certificate and all the paperwork. Simple and easy!

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites