ARG Finance Questions & Answers

Verifiedargfinance.com.au
Sandi K.
Sandi K.

Is it normal for them to ask for charge fee before transferring the loan?

ARG Finance   DM

Hi Sandi, We have noticed that individuals based in the UK may be targeted by a company listed on the website external link . Please be informed that we, our company, do not request any payment for loan processing. It's crucial to note that while this company shares a similar name with ours, we have no affiliation or connection with them.

Smh

I have been asked for £25, before they process the loan.
Supposedly they refund it when you make first payment.
Any help?

Hi SMH, we are based in Melbourne, Australia. We dont operate in UK. Thanks

Smh

I got an email from arg saying I qualified for a loan based in Milton Keynes so long as I paid £25

ARG Finance   DM

Hi SMH, we never ask for money. We are based in Melbourne, Australia. We don't operate in the UK. Thanks

Louise F.

I got the same asked for £26 upfront paid that then paid £100 and got no loan but got told I would in 2 hours and I'm a mother with a little boy on my own

gosia k.

Are u only home loan becouse I had proposition normal loan from You or is someone tray get my money

Hi , we are based in Melbourne, Australia. We don't ask for any money. Thanks

Louise F.

Yes you do ask for money upfront you took £126 off me for a loan and I never received no loan! It's a scam

ARG Finance   DM

Hi Louise, our company is based in Melbourne, Australia, and does not operate in the UK . It has come to our attention that there might be fraudulent activities involving individuals or entities falsely claiming association with our organization. We strongly advise you to verify the legitimacy of any dealings with these parties, as they may be attempting to scam you. For your reference, please review the official warning issued by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regarding Arg Finance and Arg Finance Services Limited: external link . If you have fallen victim to any fraudulent activities, we strongly recommend reporting the incident to the police for further investigation.

Belinda R.
Belinda R.

Do you ever ask for a £25 payment before getting the loan?

ARG Finance   DM

Hi Belinda, We never ask for any payment. We are based in Melbourne, Australia.

gosia k.

Belinda I had the same is scam and some one tray to still my money

ARG Finance   DM

Hi Gosia, We are based in Melbourne, Australia. We never ask for any money.

Quynh H.
Quynh H.

Hi they asked me for money, is that a fake

ARG Finance   DM

Hi Quynh, We are based in Melbourne, Australia and we only operate in Australia. We never ask for any money.

Get an answer from our members and ARG Finance representatives