Rajeshwar 5 stars!

Rajeshwar was extremely professional and very approachable during the finance process. He provided an extremely detailed and thorough process when choosing the right bank for the loan. Anytime we had questions he was quick to respond. I will recommend Rajeshwar strongly because of his service, punctuality and extensive attention to detail.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Pooja C.

Pooja C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

My mortgage broker (Rohit Kumar) is excellent broker, he is very smart, professional & very friendly, very easy to deal with.he got soo much knowledge & always give great advise. I will definitely recommend him for my family & friends .

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

S.K.

S.K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive service

We couldn’t have refinanced both loans without Gagan’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional, and very helpful in working out the best loan for my properties. From start to end Gagan was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Gagan from ARG finance and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank You S.K for your kind remarks! I’m so happy that Gagan's expertise worked out for you, and that you plan to keep doing business with us.

Home Loans

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Gunjeet P.

Gunjeet P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and quick response

A big thanks to Ginnydeep Gulati from ARG Finance This is our second home loan and honestly we were bit lost with all the requirements . we couldn’t think of anyone else than the masters of finance ARG Finance.
Mr Ginny Gulati Is extrememly patient to answer all our questions throughout the whole process. The best thing about his work is the transparency with all the numbers. He listened to our needs and guided us through the whole process with full honesty.Thanks once again guys for the amazing work Rakesh Gupta, Ginnydeep and his team are doing.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review

Custimer focussed services

Excellent service offered by Gagan. Always patiently listened to my grivences and kept cool till the very end.
Always the services of the ARG team was execptional and I am sure tgis business will grow to new heights under the leadership of Rakesh

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Very Friendly & easy to deal with

Very good experience overall. Gagan has been very informative and helpful. Answered all the questions that I have, Gagan even took the time to double check all the relevant paperwork and queries.
Thank you Gagan and ARG. Best wishes.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Cooka

Cookamelbourne

ARG Finance are sensational brokers!

Nariman professionally handled our home loan refinance. He was personable, knowledgeable and achieved a great financial result for us. He always returned calls and was willing to assist at all times. A wonderful experience with an excellent mortgage broker. We would highly recommend Nariman. Thanks. Paul

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Thank you, Paul, for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review

Amit T.

Amit T.

Great Service

I was recommended to Gagandeep Silwal for refinance of my loan and was very impressed with his professional service. He was very patient while understanding all my needs and got me best deal in market with attractive rebate. Great to work with him.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Amit. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Best broker & service

Gagandeep Silwal was fantastic to deal with from start to finish. Explained everything in great detail and made the whole process a breeze. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home loan

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much, Abhishek for your positive rating for your recent experience at ARG Finance.

Home Loans

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Shamina Garg

Shamina GargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to Vinay Goyal

I would say Vinay Goyal is the Best broker in town.I really thanks Vinay Goyal for helping us with our loan. He is very kind and professional. Great customer service and very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Refinance

Ginny Deep helped me from day one. refinance wasn't easy by myself. thank you Ginny now I can breathe. I recommen this company to anyone. Refinance or buying a house

Amardeep M.

Amardeep M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best brokers will use again

I dealt with NARIMAN in ARG who helped me with refinancing my current home. Outstanding service and customer service provided by NARIMAN, always responded promptly even on weekends. Answered all my queries and explained me very well. He is one of the best broker I came across. Thanks ARG and Rakesh Gupta for giving my file to NARIMAN who provided outstanding service.
Best of luck to rakesh and his excellent team for future

Loan Start DateJune 2019