Ginny Gulati 5 star professional broker

Ginny Gulati is the excellent mortgage broker. From the first moment of our contact, even though we were not ready to buy our first home, he gave us the respect and explained steps required. And guided us through till we get our loan application approved. Highly recommend him as he will answer all your stupid questions and is approachable at any time of the day.

Rajeswar Singh

Rajeswar Singh is good broker, I am very satisfied his services, which I have got during my home loan financing, he get through all key details, which I was don’t know,and I never feel stressed about my home loan. He did his job as he told. So he great. I would suggest to others.

Rajeshwar Singh

Rajeshwar singh is the excellent mortgage broker . We had a great experience with him. He is very patient and clear about everything. He has a great knowledge about the finance .

First home buyer finance

First of all I want to thank you Rajeshwar Singh toor . He is such a dedicated, well educated and keen to help everyone, sometimes we call and text him out of hours. So always approachable. We were really stuck to make a decision and he is the one who bring our dream come true, I mean our beautiful first home .My recommendation are 100% in favour of him.

Outstanding customer service.100% satisfied.

Rohit Kumar, great job

Rohit made all the processes behind getting our loan ready before titling and registration. Professional and extremely logical. He always explained the cause and effect and was with us in every steps and made all the process stress-free. I recommend Rohit Kumar for his great service in getting our loan approved.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Evelyn

EvelynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional broker

Really good service provided to us during our loan appilication process.very patient with us and infomation provided to us . I would highly recommend your services to my family and friends.

Tapiwa

TapiwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best broker

Ginny Gulati is the best broker straightforward and explains the whole process stage by stage and am very much satsfied with the rate we had.Highly recommend Ginny Gulati to anyone

Faryal

FaryalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to have found the perfect broker!!!

I could not have asked for a better broker than GinnyDeep Gulati. Being a first home buyer and quite nervous, his way of communicating and his vast knowledge and experience around brokering really put me at ease and made me feel that I was in good hands. He took the time to explain things simply to me and was very prompt at following up on things as well as getting back to me regarding updates. The process was a success and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My partner and I recently purchased/built our first home. Ginny was honest and upfront with us at our meetings. He guided us through the whole process of applying for a home loan, process of building a home and getting first home buyers grant .

Tarun S.

Tarun S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledgeable, Friendly and Supportive !!!@ARG Finance

Extremely easy and professional service.. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Gagan Silwal. He was always informative, patient and took the time to educate us on our options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress-free as possible and was available to answer any questions, not just under normal circumstances either in the middle of a pandemic. Gagan is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. I'd recommend Gagan and ARG Finance Team to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Gagan Silwal has been Awesome..!

Ashleigh B.

Ashleigh B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohit is a legend - highly recommend ARG

I was referred to ARG by someone who recently dealt with them. After talking to SEVERAL brokers, Rohit Kumar by far stood out the most and was the one I wanted to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable in finance and Melb property market, approachable, reliable, genuine and easy going. Being first time buyers from Sydney, we needed the local expertise and tips and Rohit surely went above and beyond to help us which didn’t come off as cheesy or pushing for a sale (like other brokers I had spoken to).

Highly recommend ARG, especially Rohit. He’s your guy!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Anjali was very helpful, patient and professional. I had few bumps along with my loan approval but she helped me all the way through. We will definitely recommend ARG to our friends

Excellent customer service

Really good service provided by Ginnydeep Singh and great professionalism. Patient and going the extra mile to get our home loan. We would recommend him to anyone who needs a broker.

HB Melbourne

HB MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gagan Silwal is a great broker

Gagan Silwal from ARG finance is a good broker with efficient & fast communication skills. Got my home loan approved without any issues. Would definitely contact him again in the future.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Ashish S.

Ashish S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Our Mortgage Broker (Rohit Kumar) was very professional and friendly, His persistence and can do approach is commendable!! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend Rohit to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Ashish, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community

Excellent service

It’s my first home and they help to get my loan approval very easily . They help me to get 1 st home buyer scheme.
Thanks for your help and hard work
Thanks Vinay

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Vibin for the 5-star rating.

Raja Shekar Durgi

Raja Shekar DurgiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vinay Goyal from ARG Finance is an experienced, knowledgeable and excellent professional!

This was our first home loan application through ARG finance. It was a great experience. Vinay from ARG finance has provided exceptional service, he was very well aware of the whole process. Also, he did a thorough assessment on our situation and advised the best loan product for us. I would like to thank Vinay for providing an exceptional and amazing service in getting through home loan. I would definitely recommend Vinay from ARG to anyone else! He is very kind and professional

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently—glad to know it’s working!

lokesh s.

lokesh s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended for those who wants hassle free home loan process.

Our Mortgage Broker Vinay Goyal Is very knowledgeable and was extremely helpful in explaining the loan application process and recommending appropriate HL package for our first home.Really appreciate his patience in answering our queries and giving proper guidance throughout our loan approval stages. Will definitely recommend Vinay Goyal to everyone who wants their loan process to sail smoothly.

Bikarmjit

BikarmjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Gagandeep Silwal is a best broker for first home buyers. We are totally satisfied with the service offered by Gagandeep. We would recommend to anyone who is looking for home loan.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much Bikramjit for the positive rating.