Hitesh Saini

Hitesh SainiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy overall !! Nice Professional Team

Very efficient and pro active team.
Mr Vinay is excellent and well versed in his field. They guide perfectly and make it a no hassle job. Wil always return your call (which many others in this business do not)
Highly recommended !

Loan TypeVariable Rate
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Hitesh for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Review collected in partnership with ARG Finance

Professionalisms, Honesty and great knowledge

We have had 3 Finance brokers who tried to help us with no luck, but from the moment that my initial call was answered by Ginny until my finance was completed, the service I received from Ginny was outstanding. I certainly recommend this company, especially Ginny, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail, follow up after work sometime. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Ginny was a solution maker, so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a finance broker should look no further. Absolutely Super Star. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much Rawad for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

skMaze

skMazeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

When I first met Gagandeep, I already had a couple of rejections at hand from 2 big banks for my construction loan. Gagandeep took some time to look at my case and advised a way forward. With his help, I got my builder to revise my build price and then my loan application proceeded and finally got approved. During such stressful times, he always answered my calls or would return them back promptly and never hesitated to answer any question I had. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeVariable Rate