Rajeshwar 5 stars!

Rajeshwar was extremely professional and very approachable during the finance process. He provided an extremely detailed and thorough process when choosing the right bank for the loan. Anytime we had questions he was quick to respond. I will recommend Rajeshwar strongly because of his service, punctuality and extensive attention to detail.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Aman

AmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Just recently, got done my second loan through ARG Finance. Application was finalized by Gagan. He is great guy and knows very well how to get done the loan. Very professional.

Tarun S.

Tarun S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledgeable, Friendly and Supportive !!!@ARG Finance

Extremely easy and professional service.. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Gagan Silwal. He was always informative, patient and took the time to educate us on our options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress-free as possible and was available to answer any questions, not just under normal circumstances either in the middle of a pandemic. Gagan is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. I'd recommend Gagan and ARG Finance Team to anyone.

Home Loans

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Ramandeep K.

Ramandeep K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

We are thankful to Vinay Goyal and ARG finance for providing best of services during our second build. I can definitely suggest that with his in depth knowledge and commitment to customer service, Vinay is best in the Industry and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

HB Melbourne

HB MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gagan Silwal is a great broker

Gagan Silwal from ARG finance is a good broker with efficient & fast communication skills. Got my home loan approved without any issues. Would definitely contact him again in the future.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon

It has been very good experience dealing with Gagan Silwal

This was my 4th time using ARG finance and this time it was for Truck Loan. Been dealing with Gagan for a while now. He was very transparent with the Whole process. Through out the process he went above & beyond And was very helpful. I recommend gagan & ARG finance to all of my family & friends.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sham. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Very Friendly & easy to deal with

Very good experience overall. Gagan has been very informative and helpful. Answered all the questions that I have, Gagan even took the time to double check all the relevant paperwork and queries.
Thank you Gagan and ARG. Best wishes.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Review collected in partnership with ARG Finance

Professionalisms, Honesty and great knowledge

We have had 3 Finance brokers who tried to help us with no luck, but from the moment that my initial call was answered by Ginny until my finance was completed, the service I received from Ginny was outstanding. I certainly recommend this company, especially Ginny, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail, follow up after work sometime. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Ginny was a solution maker, so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a finance broker should look no further. Absolutely Super Star. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forHome Construction
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much Rawad for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Amit T.

Amit T.

Great Service

I was recommended to Gagandeep Silwal for refinance of my loan and was very impressed with his professional service. He was very patient while understanding all my needs and got me best deal in market with attractive rebate. Great to work with him.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Amit. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Home Loans

Find out how ARG Finance compares to other Home Loans

Best broker & service

Gagandeep Silwal was fantastic to deal with from start to finish. Explained everything in great detail and made the whole process a breeze. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home loan

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much, Abhishek for your positive rating for your recent experience at ARG Finance.

ARG finance

ARG finance (Ginny ) has done a wonderful job in relation to our home loan .timely service and customer focused service.he always answered are calls and always called back.we got home loan approval within two days.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Satpal for the 5-star rating.

Refinance

Ginny Deep helped me from day one. refinance wasn't easy by myself. thank you Ginny now I can breathe. I recommen this company to anyone. Refinance or buying a house