ARG Finance

ARG Finance (page 2 of 4)

Sid

SidMelbourne

Rohit has always been very helpful and process was as smooth as you could expect.

Great service, very friendly team at ARG with knowledge of loan process and effective execution. I was quite satisfied with the rate I was able to achieve and highly recommend their services.

Loan used forSecond Home
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sid, so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the ARG team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

HB Melbourne

HB MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gagan Silwal is a great broker

Gagan Silwal from ARG finance is a good broker with efficient & fast communication skills. Got my home loan approved without any issues. Would definitely contact him again in the future.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Pooja C.

Pooja C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

My mortgage broker (Rohit Kumar) is excellent broker, he is very smart, professional & very friendly, very easy to deal with.he got soo much knowledge & always give great advise. I will definitely recommend him for my family & friends .

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

Ashish S.

Ashish S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Our Mortgage Broker (Rohit Kumar) was very professional and friendly, His persistence and can do approach is commendable!! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend Rohit to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Ashish, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community

excellent service

Our mortgage broker (GINNYDEEP GULATI)was fantastic. Very reliable and easy to talk to. Very honest and gave us great advice. Would definitely recommend him to others because of his honest and helpful nature with a great deal of professionalism.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Abhi for your feedback! We are happy that you had a good experience.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very professional, friendly and timely service provided by ARG finance and Viany Goel in particular. Very happy to have choosen them for my home loan requirements and will happily recommend them to my family and friends.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sandy, for your review. We’re glad you had a good experience, and hope to see you again soon!

Excellent Service!!

I had a very good experience with ARG Finance. Ginny Gulati from ARG was very professional throughout the entire process. His persistence and can do approach is commendable!! He is very knowledgable and was very patient with me . I would definitely recommend Ginny as I recieved excellent service in a very timely manner!!

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sonia, for taking the time to review us! I’m sure that Ginny Gulati will be thrilled to hear this.

S.K.

S.K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive service

We couldn’t have refinanced both loans without Gagan’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional, and very helpful in working out the best loan for my properties. From start to end Gagan was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Gagan from ARG finance and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank You S.K for your kind remarks! I’m so happy that Gagan's expertise worked out for you, and that you plan to keep doing business with us.

Review collected in partnership with ARG Finance

Best service providers for all mortgage needs

Gagandeep Silwal provided A Grade service with refinancing of our existing loan plus our new loan for investment property. His customer service skills are commendable and he is a real asset to ARG finance. We had a hassle free experience and I would highly recommend them. Thanks ARG team.

Loan used forInvestment Property
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Mehek for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Excellent service

It’s my first home and they help to get my loan approval very easily . They help me to get 1 st home buyer scheme.
Thanks for your help and hard work
Thanks Vinay

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Vibin for the 5-star rating.

prathap shetty

prathap shettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ARG Finance best experience in customer service and support.

Gagan Silwal from ARG has been a great help in the whole process of our loan. It was very easy for us as he was very knowledgeable. Excellent customer service as we got updates at every stage of the loan process from Gagan.

Loan used forSecond Home
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you Prathap, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review

Sumit

Sumit

Amazing guy

Met this amazing guy Gagandeep Silwal, not only he is a great loan writer but a good human as well who would listen out to customers before giving his opinion. It was great dealing with you mate. Thanks for all your help

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thanks so Sumit for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon

Raja Shekar Durgi

Raja Shekar DurgiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vinay Goyal from ARG Finance is an experienced, knowledgeable and excellent professional!

This was our first home loan application through ARG finance. It was a great experience. Vinay from ARG finance has provided exceptional service, he was very well aware of the whole process. Also, he did a thorough assessment on our situation and advised the best loan product for us. I would like to thank Vinay for providing an exceptional and amazing service in getting through home loan. I would definitely recommend Vinay from ARG to anyone else! He is very kind and professional

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently—glad to know it’s working!

Surjeet

SurjeetPalmerston, NT

Great communication and service. Thank you Vinay

I want to say Big Thank you to Vinay. It was very hard for Home loan approval during this COVID-19. But Vinay was spot on. The communication was great between all the parties. Thank you again for making it possible.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with ARG Finance. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Knowledgeable staff

This is my second home loan with ARG finance. Ginni Gulati is highly skilled who acted promptly for my loan approval. I would choose ARG finance again for future deals.

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sidharth for review. We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at ARG Finance. Thanks for sharing.

Great Service

Great Service by Rohit ,Thank you so much we got quick Loan . The communication with him is great .I will highly recommend rohit to all my friends and work mates

RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you for leaving a review, and appreciating Rohit's Work.

Gunjeet P.

Gunjeet P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and quick response

A big thanks to Ginnydeep Gulati from ARG Finance This is our second home loan and honestly we were bit lost with all the requirements . we couldn’t think of anyone else than the masters of finance ARG Finance.
Mr Ginny Gulati Is extrememly patient to answer all our questions throughout the whole process. The best thing about his work is the transparency with all the numbers. He listened to our needs and guided us through the whole process with full honesty.Thanks once again guys for the amazing work Rakesh Gupta, Ginnydeep and his team are doing.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review

It has been very good experience dealing with Gagan Silwal

This was my 4th time using ARG finance and this time it was for Truck Loan. Been dealing with Gagan for a while now. He was very transparent with the Whole process. Through out the process he went above & beyond And was very helpful. I recommend gagan & ARG finance to all of my family & friends.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Sham. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Great service vinay very quick in result and Excellent service. Very quick to get loan done.The communication between us was great.fast result I will highly recommend vinay for home loan and any kind of loan.Thanks vinay.

Hitesh Saini

Hitesh SainiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy overall !! Nice Professional Team

Very efficient and pro active team.
Mr Vinay is excellent and well versed in his field. They guide perfectly and make it a no hassle job. Wil always return your call (which many others in this business do not)
Highly recommended !

Loan used forHome Construction
RAKESH GUPTAARG Finance

Thank you, Hitesh for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime