100% · 90%

Rates and Fees
Installation

JAYA BHASKAR J.
JAYA BHASKAR J.

Best solar retailer and installation team

Whole process went smooth. Victor and his team were very prompt with responses. My roof was pitched and everyone stood behind to do the installation on my roof but arinna solar were very professional and explained the difficulty and ready to do. The installation was delayed but done professionally. I really appreciate team to keep me updated about all the process and doing my installation. I recommend arinna solar for my friends and anyone looking for professional solar installation. Show details ·  1

Nazryn Khan
Nazryn KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service

I highly recommend Victor from arinna solar. The moment I enquired victor has been in touch with me. He visited the premise and explained everything in detail and my switchboard was fully upgraded. Amrit the installer was great to deal with he is the best out of the sparky I have seen.

They use subcontractors same as most but most people don’t visit on installation but victor was on site to check if everything is going according to the plan and design. Show details ·  1

Rates and Fees
Troy
TroyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Solar Provider

Arinna solar designed and installed the perfect system for me, I got several quotes and out of all of the quotes Arinna were clear and gave me the best advice on which batteries and inverter to use. They were quick to install and my solar system ready for use. Their price is very competitive, highly recommend. Show details ·  1
MMc
MMc4 posts

So far ,so good everything is working well

we are happy with the installation process and so far we are happy with the power generation system .All in all a A+++ Show details ·  1
Jagadish P.
Jagadish P.Taylor 2913, ACT

Excellent service

I had recently installed Solar through Arinna Solar. Victor is quick in doing the assessment of our requirements and he provide the quote with best offer when compared to my other quotes. The installation process was quick and smooth. Victor was in continuous communication with me at each stage of the process. I would recommend Arinna Solar for Solar installation.

Thank you Victor. Show details ·  1

Nancy Hansen
Nancy Hansen

Excellent job Arinna

My Solar installation was simple and easy.
Adam from Arinna’s Team helped me to install solar on my investment property. This is the second time I’m dealing with him. I bought with him for my other house in 2019 which works without any issues even today.

Thank you Adam once again for all the support and help you did to install the site without me on-site. Show reply

Andrew
Andrew

Professional service

Aroma solar installed 13.3kw Solar panels with Jinko panels and goodwe inverter. The team was so professional and installed team arrived on time.
Installation completed in two days but staff was so informative and explained inverter settings and connected to mobile app.

Great company recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1

Rubina
RubinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solar service with Arinna Solar

Arinna Solar keep up your job. I have installed a 8.8kw system with Jinko 440w and Sungrow Inverter. Great team and installer was on time as said and completed the job on same day. Inverter wifi setup completed and explained very well. I really recommend these people. The price was very competitive I have compared from 4 Quotes. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Praduman
PradumanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tidiest tradies ever and a top quality service

The guys from Arinna Solar arrived early morning and wasted no time in climbing up the roof and installed 18 panels in less than a day. They were very professional and I would recommend them to others. Show details ·  1