Arinna Solar

Arinna Solar

4.9

7 reviews · Statistics

100% · 70%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Purchase Price$8,880
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Troy
TroyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Solar Provider

Arinna solar designed and installed the perfect system for me, I got several quotes and out of all of the quotes Arinna were clear and gave me the best advice on which batteries and inverter to use. They were quick to install and my solar system ready for use. Their price is very competitive, highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

MMc
MMc4 posts

So far ,so good everything is working well

we are happy with the installation process and so far we are happy with the power generation system .All in all a A+++ Show details ·  1
Jagadish P.
Jagadish P.ACTTaylor 2913, ACT

Excellent service

I had recently installed Solar through Arinna Solar. Victor is quick in doing the assessment of our requirements and he provide the quote with best offer when compared to my other quotes. The installation process was quick and smooth. Victor was in continuous communication with me at each stage of the process. I would recommend Arinna Solar for Solar installation.

Thank you Victor. Show details ·  1

Nancy Hansen
Nancy Hansen

Excellent job Arinna

My Solar installation was simple and easy.
Adam from Arinna’s Team helped me to install solar on my investment property. This is the second time I’m dealing with him. I bought with him for my other house in 2019 which works without any issues even today.

Thank you Adam once again for all the support and help you did to install the site without me on-site. Show reply

Andrew
Andrew

Professional service

Aroma solar installed 13.3kw Solar panels with Jinko panels and goodwe inverter. The team was so professional and installed team arrived on time.
Installation completed in two days but staff was so informative and explained inverter settings and connected to mobile app.

Great company recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Rubina
RubinaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solar service with Arinna Solar

Arinna Solar keep up your job. I have installed a 8.8kw system with Jinko 440w and Sungrow Inverter. Great team and installer was on time as said and completed the job on same day. Inverter wifi setup completed and explained very well. I really recommend these people. The price was very competitive I have compared from 4 Quotes. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Praduman
PradumanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tidiest tradies ever and a top quality service

The guys from Arinna Solar arrived early morning and wasted no time in climbing up the roof and installed 18 panels in less than a day. They were very professional and I would recommend them to others. Show details ·  1