Arise Solar

Arise Solar (page 2 of 51)

4.4 from 1,017 reviews

4.4

1,017 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (36) · No (742)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,572.59 (379)
  • Installation

854861Happy follow up call installers where good . Would like to recommend. Terry would like wifi connected. Meters were changed in 3 weeks from installation.We are happy with the solar system.

Mick morgan
Mick morgan

Is arise and sunboost the same company

chen

chenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was horrible.

My electricity company required us to submit paperwork and I told this to Arise. However, the staff we talked with were really bad. They did not try to solve the problem and eventually yelled at us. It took quite a long time to have chat about this issue with one of the managers. I complained but I am not sure what they have done to the horrible customer service people. Before making a contract they were kind and good but after that, I could not believe how they handled customer service. Especially I had to pay $200 more than the contract because they said if I did not pay it I had to wait until the end of coronavirus pandemic.

John Anderson

John AndersonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quite easy and no issues.the company was very good to deal with and have no complaints at all.Iwould recommend this to all my friends.I hope this product is worth the money.ando48@

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience!

I would give no stars if I could! Worst experience ever, would never recommend this company to anyone! the sales rep that signed us up was great but once the sale was done that was it. I had to chase the company up to get an install dated, finally get that and arrange for my partner to be at home for them to not show up! Not even a call or a reason as to why they didn't show up! They call from a 07 2102 number which is obviously weird as well! NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY! I wish I read the reviews before I signed up with them!

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,000.00
Sarah

No point even emailing you or wasting my time on this anymore, your company has wasted enough of my time!!!! I majorly regret using your company and regardless of whatever you plan on replying to me It won’t make a difference!

arise solar

arise solarDarling Downs, QLD

we like it very much

installers did a great job when the finally got to us after 4 months
Friendly and very informative . explained how the system works and that ergon would be contacting us shortly This took about 8 days for the ergon electrician to arrive

Panel Purchased jinko momo tier 1
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,185.00
BenC

BenCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pre-installation very good, post-installation so-so

Arise is very switched on with sales and efficient in booking in our installation.
Post installation is where we had issues. Poor communication around what I needed to do. communication between Arise and my energy supplier was poor as I had to do alot of work myself.
hopefully it's sorted now, thank god. it was painful for awhile

Panel Purchased NFI
Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great solar package will recommend to friends and family.

Instillation was excellent and had no issues with the company they have been helpful and friendly all through the process. I have had good contact prior to installation and follow up contact after installation

Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase PriceA$3,741.00
Marco M.

Marco M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

very happy with the installers and the the service , the system seems to be work great with out any problems.i t was good experience to have solar. yesterday when they called to follow up if everything is OK.
Highly recommend.

System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,200.00
Aamirch657

Aamirch657Sydney, NSW

They are top professionals. From Quote process to installation to yesterday when they called to follow up if everything is OK.
Highly recommend.
We installed a 6.6 kW system - Jinko Panels and Growatt 5 kW system.
So Far yield is very good as well.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

Narayan L.

Narayan L.Sydney, NSW

It was good experience to have solar installation from Arise solar. Highly recommended. The process was smooth, very communicative team. I was recommended by one of my friend. I will do so to others as it was good experience.

Panel Purchased Ginko
Purchase PriceA$3,400.00
Arise SolarArise Solar

I have and had trouble with verbal communication - I can’t comprehend the accents much of the time. Otherwise all has been satisfactory. The two installers were absolutely excellent people and experts.

Panel Purchased No idea
Purchase PriceA$4,500.00
Malcolm Dearness

Malcolm DearnessNorth Queensland, QLD

The Arise Solar panels have worked well since installation. I am now receiving money back into my electricity account because of the exported electricity. I have done a test with the panels with the assistance of Arise Solar and everything was working properly. Thanks for an excellent product.

Purchase PriceA$4,000.00
Arise SolarArise Solar

Great price,great installation, great service .installation crew In my area were very professional and helpful, only taking 5 hours to install. Showed me how to setup the wifi on my phone. System producing power Better than I thought It would. recommend AriseSolar.

Shannon G.

Shannon G.Sydney, NSW

Terrible after market service

There are so many out there. Stay away from these guys. They are quick to come out and install but after install service is abysmal. Installation was done incorrectly (using a a flashing suitable for a metal roof when we have tiles) causing a leak in our roof which has damaged our newly renovated/ painted bedroom. We have been contacting [name removed] in technical support for over a month to have this fixed and nothing has been done to date. Anyone can sell you solar but a true test of their customer service is how they respond when something goes wrong.

great communication and follow-up

The installation only took a few hours. Installers were very polite and helpful. Great communication and follow-up from company representatives. We are satisfied with the service and are happy to recommend them.

kris chalmers

kris chalmersCentral Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the installation
No issues with the system
Took a fair while for the power to be changed over to solar but in all very happy with everything and the customer service that I received from arise solar

After sales service

My 12 month old Solax inverter recently came up with an error code and was having intermittent failures. After a couple of quick calls Rhea organised a new Warranty inverter

Panel Purchased Solax
System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,400.00
Nasty

NastySydney, NSW

Good and smooth service - 858272

Satisfied with the service they provided end to end. There was no hassle.
Installation was smooth. There was some delay but I was told that was because of the COVID-19 issue. The price I felt was a bit high for the configuration I chose. Got good reviews from others before going with them. Overall satisfied with the service and the company till now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Q Cell 330 Duo G5 Panels.
System Size7.9 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,000.00
Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Bad service and disregard for your property

Consistent contact prior to paying money then next to no contact after. Was lied to on numerous occasions regarding approval and install. The installation team broke roof tiles where they were walking then expected me to pay for new ones. They left rubbish and bits and pieces all over my roof without any tidy up.
Would not recommend to anyone.

• +1
Panel Purchased Suntech
Purchase PriceA$3,741.00

Good Company till now - project#861399

- The installation process was quick and easy. However, there was a delay for installation from the agreed date.
- No issues with the company till now other than the delay in installation

System Size5.94 KW