4.0 from 1 review

Great cook top

Easy to use cook top does what it’s supposed to do. The glass is super easy to clean. This is my second glass cook top - only got rid of the last because we updated the kitchen but this glass seems to be of a better quality and the fact it has no raised knobs is a bonus.

I have a Ariston 601 CA AUS cook top and it has taken me ages to work out how to use it. Today I got it going and experimented with heat settings and all worked well but I have a concern that periodically it clicks and turns off, then 15 seconds later it turns back on. Is this some safety feature or is this a fault. I only had water in the pot so I could test the heat settings,but I feel some things need constant heat! Please help.
Hi May, It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the cooktop. It would be best to speak to Arisit Technical Support on 1300 762 219 to see if they can help you or if they think someone needs to come out and have a look at the cooktop. ThanksThank you, I'll call tomorrow. I read that the element will turn off automatically after cooking on high heat for an hour. But turning off and on frequently doesn't seem right to me.Hi May I can’t say that I have experienced this with mine. I’ve had mine since last August (2018) and no issues. However, if your referring to when it’s on and sometimes you hear a click and then the element doesn’t have a red colour to it and then shortly after what appears “comes “ on again and turns red. That’s all normal, that’s almost like a thermostat with the temperature rising and then coming back on again to regulate itself. Perfectly normal all electric cook tops do that. My last Chef did it too. Hope that helps you. Tina.

CategoryInduction Cooktops