Ariston LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Three Kids

Three KidsNewcastle

Was great while it lasted - died after 2.5 years use

I really liked this dishwasher while it worked - it cleaned well.

But it suffered a catastrophic (electrical / mother board) failure before it was 3 years old. I'm incredibly lucky that I purchased the extended warranty from the store, as Ariston's warranty was only for 2 years.

I've never purchased Ariston before, and doubt I will again.

For what it's worth, I also had to get the cutlery basket replaced - it fell apart in under 18 months. Fortunately Ariston replaced it as a courtesy to me, even though apparently the basket only had a 12 month warranty.

Clearly this dishwasher is not built to last.

I'm off to replace it with a Bosch or similar.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

THe Bear

THe BearGlenwood

Possibly the best dishwasher we have owned

We bought this machine from Harvey Norman at Gympie, Qld. It came with a free 5 years warranty and so far has proved faultless. Washes well and dries contents of machine really good. It is so quiet that sometimes you wonder if it is working, have to watch the timer in front to see it count down. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Alison

AlisonNewcastle

Poor quality for an expensive product

After only three years this dishwasher has a faulty cicruit board for which the cost of repair will hardly be worth it. It has never done a very good job of drying dishes. I won't be buying an Ariston again, very unhappy with the purchase, I had expected better value from a $1000 machine

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Jade Pratley

Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Excellent!!

The product has some amazing features and many doffrrent settings!
I scrape my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and they come out so clean!
I have never had an issue with this dishwasher clogging but it is very easy to clean if I ever want to. All I have to do is remove the catcher, give it a quick rinse and put it back and it is all good to go!

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Raj

RajBrisbane

Leaving dishes dirty and wet

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hungry Peter

Hungry PeterAdelaide

Just ... Very Good

Quiet as a mouse.

Uses vertually no water - 9 litres on eco cycle.

CLEANS SPOTLESS which is the very best thing.

Never had any problems or issues after 2 1/2 years - touch wood.

Did I mention it's QUIET. We have had 2 others over the years and this destroys them all for quality, cleanliness, and water usage.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Stay away from Ariston

This is a shocking dishwasher, I have only had it for 4 months, it is stuck at random times through any given cycle (it is on 2:18 and stays there), it at times has water light come up (yes i have checked the tap).
I have rung Harvey Norman and all they could care about was here is there number and nothing else, you want every little detail including model number and serial number, problems it has ...all emailed to them before they will even contact a service agent.
If you are checking these pages for dishwashers...stay away from them!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hopey
Hopey

Up to visit number 4 now , the repair people have now taken it away, been hand washing dishes for 2 months now , I cannot understate what a woeful piece of kitchen equipment it is.

jay

jay

looks good

the dishwasher looks good . but it is loud and doesnt really wash the dishes properly. also having trouble with the tablet tray releasing the dish washer tablets. one good feature is the 1hr quick wash but even that seems a little long . also dishes dont really come out dry

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Joy7490

Joy7490Gold Coast

Great help!

My new Ariston is very good at cleaning everything including tea stained cups! It dries very well with the exception of plastic wear . I have never owned one that does. It us very quiet and it is quick as well. It has a great feature in that the top shelf is moveable to suit whatever I wish to place there.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good without being great - had better

It is fairly quiet. Features are easy to use. The dishwasher cleans dishes fairly well however the dry function is quite poor. Doesn't really dry well.
The cycles are very long length.
It's nice and quiet but I have had better that perform more effectively. The baskets are good except the fold down racks collapse too easily.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Darren, thanks for your review. To help with the drying process, I recommend using Rinse Aid which can be purchased at most supermarkets. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Ariston

Shaun31

Shaun31Amaroo 2914, ACT

Great replacement - Great appliance.

There is an extensive range of cycles to choose from depending on the load. Great appearance - easy to clean. Is a bit loud when draining - noise comes through kitchen sink - only does this a couple of time early cycle. Other than that great machine, easy to use!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Sum

Sum

Fault Code F01 as soon as I switch on - Brand new Ariston

Have just got my new Ariston dishwasher home and so so so disappointed to find fault code F01 does not go away rendering the unit useless and unusable. Furthermore, water is leaking all over the floor. I have followed other similar fault rectification processes, i.e., poor water in the salt chamber as there may be an air leak etc to no avail. With a family of 5 and having just driven 100k round trip with the new Ariston dishwasher, I am gutted that we still have to hand wash!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Sum, sorry to hear you are having issues with your new machine. If you could please call our service team on 1300 762 219, we will be happy to assist.
thanks

DrPepper

DrPepperAU

Nothing Beats this Ariston Dishwasher, Not even Miele!

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Dr Pepper thank you for taking the time to write a review, its always nice to read that you the consumer are pleased with the performance and purchase of your Ariston Dishwasher. Kindest regards, Ariston Team.

Threeofus

ThreeofusSydney, NSW

Wonderful.

I bought this model with white casing 4 months ago from Harvey Norman. This is the first dishwasher I have ever owned or operated and I am so pleased with it. Really roomy with the height adjustable top rack and the utensil shelf is really handy. And sooooo quiet which is wonderful with an open plan kitchen/dining/tv area - apart from a slight gurgle as the water drains, we wouldn't know it was operating. It cleans very well and all items (even plastics) are dry at completion of the cycle. The stainless steel interior always looks spic and span and was a surprise for the price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

See all Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS reviews

Andrew R.

Andrew R.asked

Hi my dishwasher is new only used twice. Went to use it again and the letters d o o r ( door ) scroll across the display . Can you help me thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew,
The DOOR signal appears when a cycle has been selected but can't start because the door is ajar. Make sure that the door has clicked shut properly before pressing START. If the door is locked properly and isn't jammed, but the display continues to say DOOR, then it might be best to give technical support a call on 1300 762 219.
Regards

Heather

Heatherasked

LFF8M132CAUS (white) Is this a multi-function product? Setting the water hardness - where is the ECO button? Where is the adjustment menu? Not found in my instruction manual - I've read through it a few times. I called the sales person who said "Don't worry about it, you don't have hard water" "The light will just stay on" True, I don't have hard water. I am not fussed about a light being on. Will this interfere with the quality or life of the machine? The manual says on page 8 it is important that the salt dispenser is never empty. How can a manual describe such things that are not listed?

Heather

Sabrin Islam
Sabrin Islam

not sure Heather,but i always turn off the main switch after using it

Francis

Francisasked

Hi, I have h20 issues with my dishwasher. A thread on 27 March 2017 had an advise regarding the issue. I have followed the advice but h20 issue did not go away. Can my dishwasher still be fixed/repaired? Kindly please advise what to do?

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryFreestanding Dishwashers