Ariston LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS (White) Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Andrew R.

Andrew R.asked

Hi my dishwasher is new only used twice. Went to use it again and the letters d o o r ( door ) scroll across the display . Can you help me thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew,
The DOOR signal appears when a cycle has been selected but can't start because the door is ajar. Make sure that the door has clicked shut properly before pressing START. If the door is locked properly and isn't jammed, but the display continues to say DOOR, then it might be best to give technical support a call on 1300 762 219.
Regards

Heather

Heatherasked

LFF8M132CAUS (white) Is this a multi-function product? Setting the water hardness - where is the ECO button? Where is the adjustment menu? Not found in my instruction manual - I've read through it a few times. I called the sales person who said "Don't worry about it, you don't have hard water" "The light will just stay on" True, I don't have hard water. I am not fussed about a light being on. Will this interfere with the quality or life of the machine? The manual says on page 8 it is important that the salt dispenser is never empty. How can a manual describe such things that are not listed?

Heather

Sabrin Islam
Sabrin Islam

not sure Heather,but i always turn off the main switch after using it

Francis

Francisasked

Hi, I have h20 issues with my dishwasher. A thread on 27 March 2017 had an advise regarding the issue. I have followed the advice but h20 issue did not go away. Can my dishwasher still be fixed/repaired? Kindly please advise what to do?

tigger

tiggerasked

Help? my dish washer ariston LFF 8M132 comes up with F10

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tigger, check that the hoses are not kinked, that the taps are on or whether the drain pump or hose is blocked. If you need further assistance, please call 1300 762 219 and follow the prompts to our Technical department. Many thanks, Ariston Brand.

Ader T.
Ader T.

Hello, the same problem, following the manual no solutions.
Can some help me?

Timboambo

Timboamboasked

Hi Ariston.
Yesterday I walked in to my local Harvey Norman store to purchase a dishwasher. The saleslady asked me what features I was looking for. "I dream to own a dishwasher that actually dries the plates glasses etc at the end" was my reply. she said (Quote) "This Ariston model here actually has a drying fan that removes the steam and dries everything perfectly". So after installing yesterday and reading instructions and online reviews I an starting to smell a sales con. I am yet to use the machine so I have no opinion yet. please confirm or deny the existence of a "drying fan" please. Cheers. Tim

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tim, thank you for your question. The LFF 8M132 dries dishes, and also has an extra drying function if you still aren't satisfied. However, please note that some washing programs do not enter a dry cycle. It doesn't have a "drying fan". Please refer to your manual for further instructions. Kind regards - Ariston Team

Cherie

Cherieasked

Hi I live in Adelaide do I need to use salt? Also it doesn't have an eco button and trying to set up rinse aid dispensing and turn the salt thing off?

Cher
Cher

I was told Adelaide people don't have to add the salt, mainly for European countries with hard water, but apparently it helps and dishwasher May last longer I think those symbols only turn off if salt and rinse aid dispenser are full.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Cherie, if you water is not hard then you dont need salt, we can provide you with salt if you contact our team arisit@arisit.com with a copy of your invoice and contact number, addtionally the ECO button is on select models*. The reason for the salt button is bc the dishwashers are European made and the water in Europe is very hard. If you have further question please call us on 1300 762 219. Thank you Ariston

margaret

margaretasked

Hi! Can you please help my dishwasher is saying F01?

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi pls call our team we can help you via phone 1300 762 219 from 9-5pm weekdays*

monikaasked

hi, i have just purchased the Ariston LFF8M132CAUS, & i was wondering what would you recommend, powder & rinse aid or tablets? Please help. thanks Monika

Threeofus

Hi Monika, I have been using tablets (Finish Max) and fill the rinse aid dispenser about once per week with Logix brand rinse aid from Aldi so really cheap, and get a great result. I use the tablets because I didn't want to have family members having to measure powder.

monika

Dear Threeofus, thanks for your advise. It was very much appreciated.

Joanne

Joanneasked

Do I need to add salt I live I NSW postcode 2541 if so where would I buy salt? I have only used dishwasher twice and am quite happy with the results.

Threeofus

Hi Joanne, I live in Sydney and don't add salt and am very happy with the results. I think the salt is to be used if you live in an area with hard water but am not 100% sure.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi we have salt if you feel you need it for your dishwasher, it is not necessary unless you have hard water, 1300 762 219, please feel free to call us if need be, kind regards, Ariston.

See all Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS questions

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives