Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS Questions & Answers

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel), LFF8M132CAUS (White)

62 questions from our users

Phil G.

Phil G.asked

f 13 on dish washer

Hi Phil,

Please contact Technical Support on 1300 762 219 for further assistance with the F13 Error.

Graeme

Graemeasked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Hi my Ariston Dishwasher works fine then drains water out and all good when we go to load it again we notice water is back in there without turning it on we go to start cycle and it starts to drain water out it trys to do this several times then F 02 Flashes.I stop it to OFF then start it again drains water and goes through its cycle without a hitch.Can't be to much just wondering where the water is coming from.Thanks hope you can help.

Hi Graeme,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the machine. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they can recommend a fix, or if they think a technician should come around to have a look.

Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.

My machine is doing the same thing!

Graeme

Graemeasked

F 02 Fault can i repair this myself

Hi Graeme,

Please contact our Technical Support Team on 1300 762 219 who can further advise you on what this error is.

Kind Regards,

Scott

Scottasked

Hi Ariston,

I have a LFF8M122X AUS dishwasher throwing a F15 fault. The dishwasher is completely empty. I have removed the drain hose added 2 litres of water and turned on, and it immediately pumps this out with good flow at the recommended hose height. Once the water is drained, the pump keeps running.

I am not able to clear the F15 fault including when I turn the power off at the power point for 10 minutes and then turn back on.

Do I have a virtual sensor fault, or do I have a mainboard fault because I can't turn the dishwasher on and off with the door buttons?

Thanks.

Hi Scott,

Please call our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance on the F15 error code.

Mossop13

Mossop13asked

What is error code F01.
Machine is roughly 11 months old

THe Bear

Hi, have not had this problem. Book is next to useless. Suggest you contact Ariston, ours has a five year warranty. Regars Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Mossop,

Please call our technical department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance with the F01 error code.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.

Jaco

Jacoasked

What does F12 code mean on my dishwasher

THe Bear

Hi, no, have not experienced this one before. Nothing in the handbook, which is lousy! Suggest you contact your agent. Reason we went for this machine was that it had a 5 year warranty. Sorry cannot help. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Jaco,
This could be an error with the control panel. If you can unplug the dishwasher, wait 2 minutes, and then re-plug the power it could reset the controls and get it working again. If the error code is still showing, it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if any parts need to be replaced.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

What does e15 mean

Hi Tanya,

Please call our technical department on 1300 762 219.

They can help determine what e15 means.

Neamat H.

Neamat H.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Hi ..I have a problem in the dishwasher model LFC 3C26 X appearance of f3 What this problem means?

THe Bear

Hi, tried to look this problem up in handbook but did not appear. The reason we bought this machine was that it came with a five year warranty. Contact your serviceman. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Neamat,

Please call our warranties department on 1300 815 589 for further assistance on this issue.

Janaka R.

Janaka R.asked

I am getting an error code F13
What is the issue??

Jann M

Jann Masked

My machine keeps saying FO1? What is this

THe Bear

Hi Jann M, sorry unable to help with this one. Went through our handbook and could not even find this error code listed. One of the reason we bought this machine was that it had a five(5) year warranty. Suggest you contact your service man and see what happens. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Jann M,
It could be a problem with the anti-flooding overflow system, but it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if a serviceman come out to have a look at the machine.

SuperUnhappy

SuperUnhappyasked

My ariston dishwasher flashed up f3. Now it will not turn back on again

THe Bear

Have not had this problem,all well with mine so far, working very well. check handbook and if no good suggest you contact your repairer. Our warranty was five (5) years. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi SuperUnhappy,
Please give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 and let them know the error code, and they should be able to send someone out to have a look at the machine.

Mark V.

Mark V.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Turned the dishwasher on on a Friday morning and went away for the weekend, came home the Monday night and dishwasher was still going. I couldn't turn it off or stop it on the panel. I unplugged it from power and left it for ten minutes and plugged it back in and it kept going where it was before. I have had it unplugged for a few days now and have plugged it back in with the panel lit up saying 2:54 but it won't start or do anything and I can't power it down holding the power button. Is there some way to do s reset on this?

THe Bear

Hi, have not experienced this problem so cannot help . No doubt a warranty problem, what you did is exactly what I would have done, ie turned it off and tried to reset the computer. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Mark,
It is difficult to tell what the issue is without seeing the dishwasher. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to arrange someone to come out.

Westcoastasked

Hi i would like to know where and what salt i need for my dishwasher LFF8M132

Hi Westcoast,
If you are connected to regular water supply, then no salt is needed.
If you are on tank or bore water, then there are various dishwasher salts (not regular table salt) available at most grocery stores.

Westcoast

Yes we are tank water i have looked in stores but am unable to locate any. Could you provide brand or sample please?

Anthony F.Ariston

Harvey Norman has dishwasher salt that will suit this model and other Ariston dishwashers.

Giuliana

Giulianaasked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

My LFF 8M132 starts the normal cylcle, shows 2h.55 mins, then at 2h.51 mins ends. Why?

THe Bear

Sorry,this is a mystery to me. With your 5 year warranty contact your repairer. Regard Peter akaTHe Bear

Hi Giuliana,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the machine. Please contact Arisit Technical Support on 1300 762 219 and arrange for a technician to examine the dishwasher.

Andrew R.

Andrew R.asked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Hi my dishwasher is new only used twice. Went to use it again and the letters d o o r ( door ) scroll across the display . Can you help me thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew,
The DOOR signal appears when a cycle has been selected but can't start because the door is ajar. Make sure that the door has clicked shut properly before pressing START. If the door is locked properly and isn't jammed, but the display continues to say DOOR, then it might be best to give technical support a call on 1300 762 219.

Christopher D.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

My dishwasher slowly fills up with the unit turned off. Is there an inlet valve that might not be working properly.

THe Bear

Sorry but I don't think I can help you out with this one. May be that the only way to stop this would be to turn water off to the machine at the wall under the sink. Sorry. Ours operating perfectly at this stage. THe Bear

Thanks anyway mate... :)

Hi Christopher,
It is difficult to tell what is causing this without seeing the machine. It would be best to call Arisit Technical Support on 1300 762 219 and arrange a service of the dishwasher.

Fermo D.

Fermo D.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

F15 error just two years old and Harvey Norman and Arisit are not taking any responsibility for a dishwasher which gets used maybe once a week during this time . I have been told that the warranty period two years is over and to get a service guy to come out and fix it at my cost not happy with either parties. DISAPPOINTED.
FERMO

Bin

Binasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

My dishwasher doesn’t seem to get hot enough my dishes are never full clean and the grease doesn’t come off either I’m not really happy with it at all

Alexa

Alexaasked

Hi,

I set my dishwasher to normal cycle 2.55 it starts fine but between 5-12 minutes in it stops and it says END the Led screen....
Can anyone help.?

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives