Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS Questions & Answers

LFF8M132CAUS (White) and LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

57 questions from our users

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.

Jaco

Jacoasked

What does F12 code mean on my dishwasher

THe Bear

Hi, no, have not experienced this one before. Nothing in the handbook, which is lousy! Suggest you contact your agent. Reason we went for this machine was that it had a 5 year warranty. Sorry cannot help. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Jaco,
This could be an error with the control panel. If you can unplug the dishwasher, wait 2 minutes, and then re-plug the power it could reset the controls and get it working again. If the error code is still showing, it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if any parts need to be replaced.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

What does e15 mean

Hi Tanya,

Please call our technical department on 1300 762 219.

They can help determine what e15 means.

Neamat H.

Neamat H.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Hi ..I have a problem in the dishwasher model LFC 3C26 X appearance of f3 What this problem means?

THe Bear

Hi, tried to look this problem up in handbook but did not appear. The reason we bought this machine was that it came with a five year warranty. Contact your serviceman. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Neamat,

Please call our warranties department on 1300 815 589 for further assistance on this issue.

Janaka R.

Janaka R.asked

I am getting an error code F13
What is the issue??

Jann M

Jann Masked

My machine keeps saying FO1? What is this

THe Bear

Hi Jann M, sorry unable to help with this one. Went through our handbook and could not even find this error code listed. One of the reason we bought this machine was that it had a five(5) year warranty. Suggest you contact your service man and see what happens. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Jann M,
It could be a problem with the anti-flooding overflow system, but it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if a serviceman come out to have a look at the machine.

SuperUnhappy

SuperUnhappyasked

My ariston dishwasher flashed up f3. Now it will not turn back on again

THe Bear

Have not had this problem,all well with mine so far, working very well. check handbook and if no good suggest you contact your repairer. Our warranty was five (5) years. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi SuperUnhappy,
Please give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 and let them know the error code, and they should be able to send someone out to have a look at the machine.

Mark V.

Mark V.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Turned the dishwasher on on a Friday morning and went away for the weekend, came home the Monday night and dishwasher was still going. I couldn't turn it off or stop it on the panel. I unplugged it from power and left it for ten minutes and plugged it back in and it kept going where it was before. I have had it unplugged for a few days now and have plugged it back in with the panel lit up saying 2:54 but it won't start or do anything and I can't power it down holding the power button. Is there some way to do s reset on this?

THe Bear

Hi, have not experienced this problem so cannot help . No doubt a warranty problem, what you did is exactly what I would have done, ie turned it off and tried to reset the computer. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Mark,
It is difficult to tell what the issue is without seeing the dishwasher. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to arrange someone to come out.

Westcoastasked

Hi i would like to know where and what salt i need for my dishwasher LFF8M132

Hi Westcoast,
If you are connected to regular water supply, then no salt is needed.
If you are on tank or bore water, then there are various dishwasher salts (not regular table salt) available at most grocery stores.

Westcoast

Yes we are tank water i have looked in stores but am unable to locate any. Could you provide brand or sample please?

Anthony F.Ariston

Harvey Norman has dishwasher salt that will suit this model and other Ariston dishwashers.

Giuliana

Giulianaasked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

My LFF 8M132 starts the normal cylcle, shows 2h.55 mins, then at 2h.51 mins ends. Why?

THe Bear

Sorry,this is a mystery to me. With your 5 year warranty contact your repairer. Regard Peter akaTHe Bear

Hi Giuliana,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the machine. Please contact Arisit Technical Support on 1300 762 219 and arrange for a technician to examine the dishwasher.

Andrew R.

Andrew R.asked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Hi my dishwasher is new only used twice. Went to use it again and the letters d o o r ( door ) scroll across the display . Can you help me thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew,
The DOOR signal appears when a cycle has been selected but can't start because the door is ajar. Make sure that the door has clicked shut properly before pressing START. If the door is locked properly and isn't jammed, but the display continues to say DOOR, then it might be best to give technical support a call on 1300 762 219.

Christopher D.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

My dishwasher slowly fills up with the unit turned off. Is there an inlet valve that might not be working properly.

THe Bear

Sorry but I don't think I can help you out with this one. May be that the only way to stop this would be to turn water off to the machine at the wall under the sink. Sorry. Ours operating perfectly at this stage. THe Bear

Thanks anyway mate... :)

Hi Christopher,
It is difficult to tell what is causing this without seeing the machine. It would be best to call Arisit Technical Support on 1300 762 219 and arrange a service of the dishwasher.

Fermo D.

Fermo D.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

F15 error just two years old and Harvey Norman and Arisit are not taking any responsibility for a dishwasher which gets used maybe once a week during this time . I have been told that the warranty period two years is over and to get a service guy to come out and fix it at my cost not happy with either parties. DISAPPOINTED.
FERMO

Bin

Binasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

My dishwasher doesn’t seem to get hot enough my dishes are never full clean and the grease doesn’t come off either I’m not really happy with it at all

Alexa

Alexaasked

Hi,

I set my dishwasher to normal cycle 2.55 it starts fine but between 5-12 minutes in it stops and it says END the Led screen....
Can anyone help.?

Heather

Heatherasked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

LFF8M132CAUS (white) Is this a multi-function product? Setting the water hardness - where is the ECO button? Where is the adjustment menu? Not found in my instruction manual - I've read through it a few times. I called the sales person who said "Don't worry about it, you don't have hard water" "The light will just stay on" True, I don't have hard water. I am not fussed about a light being on. Will this interfere with the quality or life of the machine? The manual says on page 8 it is important that the salt dispenser is never empty. How can a manual describe such things that are not listed?

Heather

Sabrin Islam
Sabrin Islam

not sure Heather,but i always turn off the main switch after using it

Jared.L

Jared.Lasked

Hi. How do I turn off the end of cycle beeps. the 2 short 1 long. LFF8M122XAUS

Helen G

Helen Gasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Have a h20 error, have checked everything but cannot find what is wrong. We have not changed anything.

Hi Helen, here's a few reason to why your dishwasher is flashing the H2O sign:
• There is no water in the mains supply .
• The water inlet hose is bent (see Installation section in your user manual).
• Turn on the tap and the appliance will start after a few minutes .
• The appliance lock has been activated because no action was taken when the beeps sounded.
Switch off the appliance using the ON/OFF button, turn on the tap and switch the appliance back on after a few seconds by pressing the same
button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle. If this does not rectify the issue, please call 1300 762 219 and request to speak to our service department. King regards, Ariston Team.

Lou

Louasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi, first wash with new LFF8M132. Understand instructions re salt, but I added rinse aid and light is still on. What should I do?

Francis

Francisasked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Hi, I have h20 issues with my dishwasher. A thread on 27 March 2017 had an advise regarding the issue. I have followed the advice but h20 issue did not go away. Can my dishwasher still be fixed/repaired? Kindly please advise what to do?

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives