Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel), LFF8M132CAUS (White)

58 questions from our users

Francis

Francisasked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Hi, I have h20 issues with my dishwasher. A thread on 27 March 2017 had an advise regarding the issue. I have followed the advice but h20 issue did not go away. Can my dishwasher still be fixed/repaired? Kindly please advise what to do?

Sam B

Sam Basked

Hi My Ariston dishwasher is throwing a F 15 code.
We have had the dishwasher for about 3 years with no problems ever until now... and is constantly throwing this code. The pipes are at the required height. We are at a loss... can you help?

Louise W

Louise Wasked

What does f15 code mean? This is a dishwasher

Hungry Peter
Hungry Peter

Never had any problems or error codes, so I can't help with F15. Perhaps check your manual or contact ariston direct.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Louise, I recommend that you contact our head office on 1300 762 219 and request to speak to our service department. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Tagservices

Tagservicesasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi, my dishwasher does not seem to be drying very well at all, worked ok for a few months but everything seems to be quite wet no matter how long or short I leave it? Thx

Caz
Caz

I suggest you get a service call or call Ariston customer care 1300762219

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tagservices, you can try using rinse aid to help dry your dishes. You can purchase this at any supermarket. If you find that the result is the same, please call our service department on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Kourtney

Kourtneyasked

When I try to put a cycle on the dishwasher comes up with an “S” at the top of the display screen, it also shows what looks like a plate, how do I fix this so I can get the cycle to start?

Jamick66

Jamick66asked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi i have turned the salt level to 1 however the salt light is still on. The dishwasher works well but im just concerned that it may cause damage if it does not recognise ant salt. Pls advise thank you

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Jamick66, you will only need salt if you have hard water. If you don't have hard water we don't recommend using salt. Even if you are not on hard water, the salt light indicator will continue to stay on because they are manufactured in Europe where hard water is very common. If you wish to use salt, only use salt products which have been specifically designed for dishwashers. Do not use table/industrial salt or washing-up liquid. Follow the instructions given on the packaging. In order to obtain the best possible results from a wash cycle, make sure that the salt dispenser is never empty.
1. Remove the lower rack and unscrew the cap (anticlockwise).
2. The first time you do this: fill the water tank right up to its edge.
3. Position the funnel* (see figure) and fill the salt dispenser up to the edge (approximately 1 kg). It is normal for a little water to leak out.
4. Remove the funnel* and wipe any salt residues away from the opening; rinse the cap under running water and then screw it on, the head facing downwards so as to let the water flow out of the four slots (star-shaped arrangement) in the lower part of the cap (cap with green float*).
It is advisable to perform this procedure every time you add salt to the dispenser. Make sure the cap is screwed on tightly so that no detergent can get into the container during the wash cycle (this could damage the water softener beyond repair). If the salt container is not filled, the water softener and the heating element may be damaged as a result. If you have any further concerns, please call our head office on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Kylie

Kylieasked

Hi
I keep getting the error code F15 - we have cleaned both filters ( in and out ) please any help?

Anita
Anita

Hi Kylie,

Ive never encountered any error codes in the whole time ive had mine, so im not able to help unfortunately . Have you tried asking ariston?

Aline Andrew

Aline Andrewasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

The Salt indicator is lit up. I want to select the hard water level as 1, the Salt is not required. The manual says to use the ECO button to select this...which button in the ECO button? Prior to that step, I'm not sure that I'm getting into the point Access the adjustment menu? Yes, the Salt indicator light is on but I can't find anywhere to adjust the level for the Hard Water. Any help?

kylie1983
kylie1983

I was told you didn’t need the salt as it is more for European country’s

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Aline, please follow these instructions. I have altered them slightly so they are easier to understand. Switch on the dishwasher using the ON/OFF button, wait a few seconds and switch off the dishwasher using the ON/OFF button. While the machine is off, hold down the Start/Pause button for a minimum of 3 seconds, or until you hear the dishwasher beep three times. Switch on the machine using the ON/OFF button and the number 1 should appear. You can adjust this number by pushing the 50⁰ 'Normal' button which is the first button on the top left of the screen, however to set the lowest hardness level of the water, the setting needs to be on 1. Press the ON/OFF button to save the settings. The Salt Light should now be turned off. If you need further assistance, please contact our Head Office on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

maria

mariaasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

installation is to hot or cold water?

jay
jay

im unsure . just attached to the pipe that is there . sorry cant be more help

Sarah J

Sarah Jasked

E3 error
It's 2.5 years old. Any ideas?

Hi Sarah J pull out the machine and check water intake hose isn't twisted or kinked and blocking water flow

tigger

tiggerasked

Help? my dish washer ariston LFF 8M132 comes up with F10

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tigger, check that the hoses are not kinked, that the taps are on or whether the drain pump or hose is blocked. If you need further assistance, please call 1300 762 219 and follow the prompts to our Technical department. Many thanks, Ariston Brand.

Ader T.
Ader T.

Hello, the same problem, following the manual no solutions.
Can some help me?

Stevie g

Stevie gasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi the dishwasher came up with the error h20. Then after a while f06 and flashing start/pause button in orange. Please advise?

Hi Stevie,

Here are a few reasons to this error and the solution.
• There is no water in the mains supply .
• The water inlet hose is bent.
• Turn on the tap and the appliance will start after a few minutes.
• The appliance lock has been activated because no action was taken when the beeps sounded.
Switch off the appliance using the ON/OFF button, turn on the tap and switch the appliance back on after a few seconds by pressing the same button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle.

If you have any more queries, please feel free to reply or call 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Bev

Bevasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have just turned the dishwasher and it has come with a F13 fault what is the problem?

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Bev, this indicates a fault with the unit. Please call our service team on 1300 762 219 to arrange a service
thanks

Viv

Vivasked

what about the lff8m132caus. IS this still available?

06oldman

Sorry but I don't know. Harvey Norman would certainly be able to help because that is where we bought it from.

Timboambo

Timboamboasked

Hi Ariston.
Yesterday I walked in to my local Harvey Norman store to purchase a dishwasher. The saleslady asked me what features I was looking for. "I dream to own a dishwasher that actually dries the plates glasses etc at the end" was my reply. she said (Quote) "This Ariston model here actually has a drying fan that removes the steam and dries everything perfectly". So after installing yesterday and reading instructions and online reviews I an starting to smell a sales con. I am yet to use the machine so I have no opinion yet. please confirm or deny the existence of a "drying fan" please. Cheers. Tim

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tim, thank you for your question. The LFF 8M132 dries dishes, and also has an extra drying function if you still aren't satisfied. However, please note that some washing programs do not enter a dry cycle. It doesn't have a "drying fan". Please refer to your manual for further instructions. Kind regards - Ariston Team

HPC

HPCasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Where can I get a cutlery basket?

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear HPC, please contact Ariston - 1300762219 and go to spare parts they can assist you, thank you Ariston brand.

Sim

Simasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have a brand new Ariston LFF 8M132 dishwasher. I've tried to use it this morning and it has stopped 20 minutes in saying F02 in the led screen and the on/off button and start /pause buttons flashing ?!?!? Any help?

06oldman

From the fault codes in my manual it sounds like you may have a problem with the inlet hose. That F02 fault code is as a result of lack of water flow. could be a pinched hose or a tap not on fully. Otherwise ring up the people that installed the machine or the warranty help line. Can't tell you any more than that, I'm sorry.

Anthony F.Ariston

HI Sim, issues such as these are best answered via phone by our technical team please call us 1300762219, thank you Ariston.

Mitch E
Mitch E

I had that error message. The dishwasher has to drain before it fills up. So after pulling the dishwasher in and out of the cavity several times, disconnecting the water and checking the filter, I took the drain hose off the sink pipe, and turned on the machine. I let the dishwasher drain the dirty water into a bucket, then hit pause and reconnected the drain hose. That seemed to have solved the problem, as it then started instead of stopping with the F02 error after about 2 minutes. Hope that helps.

Lil

Lilasked

what is the price of 132cx please?

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Lil, the RRP is $1249 for the LFF 8M132 CX AUS and the LFF 8M132 C AUS is $1149, thank you Ariston.

Cher

From memory $1039, which did notinclude delivery or installation. Still very happy with this machine!

Cherie

Cherieasked

LFF8M132CAUS (White)

Hi I live in Adelaide do I need to use salt? Also it doesn't have an eco button and trying to set up rinse aid dispensing and turn the salt thing off?

Cher

I was told Adelaide people don't have to add the salt, mainly for European countries with hard water, but apparently it helps and dishwasher May last longer I think those symbols only turn off if salt and rinse aid dispenser are full.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Cherie, if you water is not hard then you dont need salt, we can provide you with salt if you contact our team arisit@arisit.com with a copy of your invoice and contact number, addtionally the ECO button is on select models*. The reason for the salt button is bc the dishwashers are European made and the water in Europe is very hard. If you have further question please call us on 1300 762 219. Thank you Ariston

John

Johnasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Just bought one today sales staff informed it had a child lock but can not see any mention in the manual.
Thanks!

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear John, thank you for your question, our Ariston dishwashers dont have a child lock we are sorry but you may have been misinformed here, our washing machines do however. Thank you Ariston.

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives