Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS (page 2 of 3)

LFF8M132CAUS (White) and LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Works great.

I usually use it fully loaded and on the 30 minutes cycle. Low water usage, and very quiet. Dishes come out clean, on rare occasions some hard crust is left but this is rare. usually use it with finish tablets with good results. Very happy with this purchase, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Hi Anita, wonderful to hear you are happy with your dishwasher. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

It's ok

I find it's quite a loud dishwasher, it doesn't really clean the dishes very well and sometimes I need to put them through again. Nothing high can go in the bottom rack and the ARISTON on the front of the dishwasher is starting to peel off as it's just a sticker.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Stay away from Ariston

This is a shocking dishwasher, I have only had it for 4 months, it is stuck at random times through any given cycle (it is on 2:18 and stays there), it at times has water light come up (yes i have checked the tap).
I have rung Harvey Norman and all they could care about was here is there number and nothing else, you want every little detail including model number and serial number, problems it has ...all emailed to them before they will even contact a service agent.
If you are checking these pages for dishwashers...stay away from them!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Up to visit number 4 now , the repair people have now taken it away, been hand washing dishes for 2 months now , I cannot understate what a woeful piece of kitchen equipment it is.

looks good

the dishwasher looks good . but it is loud and doesnt really wash the dishes properly. also having trouble with the tablet tray releasing the dish washer tablets. one good feature is the 1hr quick wash but even that seems a little long . also dishes dont really come out dry

Great help!

My new Ariston is very good at cleaning everything including tea stained cups! It dries very well with the exception of plastic wear . I have never owned one that does. It us very quiet and it is quick as well. It has a great feature in that the top shelf is moveable to suit whatever I wish to place there.

Awesome Ariston

Love the way it cleans and dries dishes and is very quiet love the easy external cleaning and electronic push button operation easy external cleaning also good racking system for changes in positioning of plates etc. Easy underbench installation, multitudes of operating settings, i can thoroughly recommended this brand of dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Should've purchased another brand.

Purchased over a year ago. Worked ok for a while, but lately doesn't wash properly. We have used rinse aid and followed troubleshooting guide for cleaning. We have tried various tablets and powder, with most results the same.

We were looking at another dishwasher (same price) and sales person recommended Ariston over other brand. Wish we stuck with other dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Good without being great - had better

It is fairly quiet. Features are easy to use. The dishwasher cleans dishes fairly well however the dry function is quite poor. Doesn't really dry well.
The cycles are very long length.
It's nice and quiet but I have had better that perform more effectively. The baskets are good except the fold down racks collapse too easily.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Darren, thanks for your review. To help with the drying process, I recommend using Rinse Aid which can be purchased at most supermarkets. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Huge disappointment!

Best thing I can say is that it is quiet. I am so disappointed with this machine. If it is fully loaded it does not wash properly especially the cutlery and I ALWAYS have to wash the steak knives again. Have tried loading it so many different ways but still not a good wash. Unfortunately this has put me off buying any other appliance in this brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Quiet wash cycle

I use tablets and it cleans dishes quite well, but the normal cycle I takes 2 hours 55 minutes, including drying time. Dries china well when you use rinse aid. Does not dry plastic Tupperware and microwave containers very well, but neither did my F & P. Huge range of wash options was a bit daunting. Really quiet wash cycle, beeps to tell you it's finished. Pause feature is good so you don't have a nasty surprise with water temperature change while in the shower.
I have had the bottom rack run off the track a few times, but this was probably more my fault for not evenly distributing the weight of dishes on the rack or pushing/pulling the rack from the side rather than directly in front.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Awesome

We have only had it 3 weeks, ..cant hear it while it is washing! cleans very well. Everything comes out sparkling!! Didnt realize how bad the previous one was. Has a massive lower basket and moveable cutlery drainer. So we csn fit alot in. And it is very easy and simple to use . love it

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Aweome!! I finally use the dishwasher

I replaced another shocker with this awesome dishwasher. I use it everyday which is unsurprising for some, but for me, its a big deal. Cleans pretty well, noting that I use Eco washing tabs. So if you use the toxic stuff, its sure to work even better. Its pretty damn quiet too. No wake ups ... except for the b* beep at the end. Seriously, why do they even make them beep.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

my dish washer,

I was surprised to see dishes,pots& pans, knives forks,glassware come out so clean and shinning and dry
Could not believe just how quiet it is I actually checked to see if it was turned on,
The smooth clean lines and the amount of choices I have in the settings and also so easy to just wipe over with a damp cloth,

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great replacement - Great appliance.

There is an extensive range of cycles to choose from depending on the load. Great appearance - easy to clean. Is a bit loud when draining - noise comes through kitchen sink - only does this a couple of time early cycle. Other than that great machine, easy to use!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Fault Code F01 as soon as I switch on - Brand new Ariston

Have just got my new Ariston dishwasher home and so so so disappointed to find fault code F01 does not go away rendering the unit useless and unusable. Furthermore, water is leaking all over the floor. I have followed other similar fault rectification processes, i.e., poor water in the salt chamber as there may be an air leak etc to no avail. With a family of 5 and having just driven 100k round trip with the new Ariston dishwasher, I am gutted that we still have to hand wash!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Hi Sum, sorry to hear you are having issues with your new machine. If you could please call our service team on 1300 762 219, we will be happy to assist. thanks Ariston

Love it - so pleased with purchase!

Love everything about this dishwasher. Love how it washes, dries, the array of different settings and options and the multiple configurations within the dishwasher shelves. I have also had to deal with Ariston and they were extremely helpful when I required it.
The dishwasher is quiet and I love that it does a good job on the quick setting when it's just crockery you want quickly run through before dinner etc.
If I had my time over to purchase any dishwasher - I would still choose this one.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

An OK dishwasher

I bought this model 6 months ago as it had very favorable reviews. Its been reliable so far, its fairly quiet, and easy to use. I wouldn't rate it as brilliant but it is OK for the lower cost. It has "eco" low water consumption and low power consumption cycle options which is great for those on restricted supply's. The trade-off for these are long cycle times of the order of 3 hrs. I tend to use a 2 hr cycle as a good compromise, but shorter ones less than 1 hr are also available.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

This is the best dishwasher I have owned.

After having owned 2 LG dishwashers that only lasted till just out of warranty we were sceptical about the sales pitch but this machine is whisper quiet on the usual cycles we use and often cannot hear if it is running. Cleans and dries very well and the layout of the machine is really good. We love the small extra tray above the top basket for our long kitchen utensils and the depth of the top tray is great. the cycles are a bit long but that is because it is very efficient with water and power usage. Being on tank water that was important to us and after 10 months this machine is the best we have owned. Worth the money.

Dear 06oldman, thank you for your review, it is always nice to read a happy customers review. Thank you, Ariston.

Excellent dishwasher

I have always bough Dishlex in the past and loved them, had an LG which did not last long. After finding out Dishlex no longer made in Australia decided to look for something else. This one was recommended by the salesman who proved to me he also bought one, and as it had everything I wanted as far as features I decided to go with it. You can do half loads just like a draw washer, has the top rack for sharp knives, labels and utensils, which I love. Love the way the top section had be adjusted a different heights as I have some very large, high dinner plates, also very long stemmed wine glasses. Does an excellent job at washing all dishes and frypans. Quiet too. The Octopuss installer did an excellent job as he had to cut new holes in the cupboard to fit it properly, now this one sits flush with the cupboards. Can not fault this dishwasher so far. Also like the salt feature which is optional, but helps with hard water for washing and west and tear.

Dear Cher thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We apprecaite your time and are very happy to read about your positive experience. Best wishes, Ariston

"Spotless?" You're Joking Me.

I read the reviews. I figured the optimistic guy who said it was 2 stars was just unlucky. I bought it. I bought this machine and returned it also. No hassle on return. It did not dry the glasses, plates or cutlery--no matter what setting. The machine looks good but acts bad. I have had good experiences with other Ariston products for washing and drying clothes. Nothing against the brand--only this model.

Dear Cassie thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are sorry to read your unhappy here. If the machine isn't drying your glasees properly it is usually because you haven't placed rinse aid in the machine. Rinse aid - aid in drying the glass. Nonetheless if you have returned the machine then it is history for you however just a note for future. Thank you for your time Ariston Brand.