Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS (page 3 of 3)

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel), LFF8M132CAUS (White)

3.6

Spotless washing every time!

I totally agree with Dr Pepper's comments.
    I've purchased this machine from Harvey Norman 3 weeks ago and have been using it daily ever since without a single issue. Ensure you use either option 1 (most efficient) or option 2 (heavily laden) for a clean wash. You can always use the extra dry option if you require but remember it adds extra 10 minutes to the cycle.
    Whole family loves it because it's very quiet and easy to use and stake.

DrPepper

DrPepperPerth, WA

Nothing Beats this Ariston Dishwasher, Not even Miele!

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Dr Pepper thank you for taking the time to write a review, its always nice to read that you the consumer are pleased with the performance and purchase of your Ariston Dishwasher. Kindest regards, Ariston Team.

Always Optimistic

Always OptimisticCanberra

DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE

Anthony F.Ariston

Very accurate from my point of view.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Greycalli

GreycalliMurray Bridge

Why did we wait so long.

First dishwasher,and it is fantastic..11 out of 10 easily. Was intrigued about the height of the top shelf at first, too low, but once we found the top basket adjustment it was fine. Very quiet, don't know it is running, and so far has done a fantastic job of washing and drying, first load we thought might have been a challenge for it, but no.

So far so good, seems an excellent machine.

Absolutely love

I bought this dishwasher as our old dishwasher karked it and the Ariston dishwasher has so many more functions and I use them all its like having a maid in my kitchen. And my kids even help with stacking and put away dishes,it's great because now the kids want to help with chores...Love my dishwasher and I would recommend this item to everyone

Not very happy

I have had this dishwasher for 2 months and in that time I have found it not very good at all. I have to space all dishes 2 apart or they won't get clean. I can't put anything other than plates that have basically been washed and Tupperware lids on the lower rack. Pots and other Tupperware you can forget, they won't get clean.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Hannah, we hope that the advice above has helped, if you have further question please feel free to call us on 1300762219 so we have the opportunity to discuss this further with you, regards, Ariston team.

DalePerth

Overrrate expensive rubbish

Iseless

The Dishes aren't dry and normal size Dinner Plates don't fit. Hate it. Don't buy one unless you eat off small Dinner plates or want to go out and spend more money on a new Dinner Set

Threeofus

ThreeofusSydney, NSW

Wonderful.

I bought this model with white casing 4 months ago from Harvey Norman. This is the first dishwasher I have ever owned or operated and I am so pleased with it. Really roomy with the height adjustable top rack and the utensil shelf is really handy. And sooooo quiet which is wonderful with an open plan kitchen/dining/tv area - apart from a slight gurgle as the water drains, we wouldn't know it was operating. It cleans very well and all items (even plastics) are dry at completion of the cycle. The stainless steel interior always looks spic and span and was a surprise for the price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Last_Raiden

Last_Raiden

Definitely a time save

Very quite

This machine is so quite, i had to put my ear to the door to check if it's working or not. Great selection of programs. The dishes come out dry. I am very pleased with the product and glad that the salesman at Harvey Norman convinced me to choose it over Bosch.

Bec MacM

Bec MacMMaryborough

Worth the wait!

Had to wait a few weeks for my local Harvey Norman to get one it.. but it was worth the wait. Quiet, easy to use and has many extras - racks that fold down for larger items and cutlery holder slides along rack (not fixed). Especially love the extra shelf on top for cooking utensils. Spent a little more than I wanted but more than pleased with the product.

pkettle

pkettlePerth

So quiet ...

See all Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS reviews

Stephen

Stephenasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have the code F02 cooming up could you tell me what that means please i have lost my manual also so could you tell me where and how to get one thank you

THe Bear
    THe Bear

Sorry, have not experienced this one. Suggest trying to down load a manual or contact your selling dealer. Have a pretty good warranty which is one reason we bought this model. Peter aka THe Bear

Phil G.

Phil G.asked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

f 13 on dish washer

Schae P.Ariston

Hi Phil,

Please contact Technical Support on 1300 762 219 for further assistance with the F13 Error.

Graeme

Graemeasked

LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Hi my Ariston Dishwasher works fine then drains water out and all good when we go to load it again we notice water is back in there without turning it on we go to start cycle and it starts to drain water out it trys to do this several times then F 02 Flashes.I stop it to OFF then start it again drains water and goes through its cycle without a hitch.Can't be to much just wondering where the water is coming from.Thanks hope you can help.

Hi Graeme,
    It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the machine. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they can recommend a fix, or if they think a technician should come around to have a look.
    Regards

Charlotte L.
    Charlotte L.

My machine is doing the same thing!

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives