Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS

Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS (page 3 of 3)

LFF8M132CAUS (White) and LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Spotless washing every time!

I totally agree with Dr Pepper's comments.
I've purchased this machine from Harvey Norman 3 weeks ago and have been using it daily ever since without a single issue. Ensure you use either option 1 (most efficient) or option 2 (heavily laden) for a clean wash. You can always use the extra dry option if you require but remember it adds extra 10 minutes to the cycle.
Whole family loves it because it's very quiet and easy to use and stake.

DrPepper

DrPepperAU

Nothing Beats this Ariston Dishwasher, Not even Miele!

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Dr Pepper thank you for taking the time to write a review, its always nice to read that you the consumer are pleased with the performance and purchase of your Ariston Dishwasher. Kindest regards, Ariston Team.

Always Optimistic

Always OptimisticCanberra

DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE

Anthony F.Ariston

Very accurate from my point of view.

Greycalli

GreycalliMurray Bridge

Why did we wait so long.

First dishwasher,and it is fantastic..11 out of 10 easily. Was intrigued about the height of the top shelf at first, too low, but once we found the top basket adjustment it was fine. Very quiet, don't know it is running, and so far has done a fantastic job of washing and drying, first load we thought might have been a challenge for it, but no.

So far so good, seems an excellent machine.

Absolutely love

I bought this dishwasher as our old dishwasher karked it and the Ariston dishwasher has so many more functions and I use them all its like having a maid in my kitchen. And my kids even help with stacking and put away dishes,it's great because now the kids want to help with chores...Love my dishwasher and I would recommend this item to everyone

Not very happy

I have had this dishwasher for 2 months and in that time I have found it not very good at all. I have to space all dishes 2 apart or they won't get clean. I can't put anything other than plates that have basically been washed and Tupperware lids on the lower rack. Pots and other Tupperware you can forget, they won't get clean.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Hannah, we hope that the advice above has helped, if you have further question please feel free to call us on 1300762219 so we have the opportunity to discuss this further with you, regards, Ariston team.

DalePerth

Overrrate expensive rubbish

Iseless

The Dishes aren't dry and normal size Dinner Plates don't fit. Hate it. Don't buy one unless you eat off small Dinner plates or want to go out and spend more money on a new Dinner Set

Threeofus

ThreeofusSydney, NSW

Wonderful.

I bought this model with white casing 4 months ago from Harvey Norman. This is the first dishwasher I have ever owned or operated and I am so pleased with it. Really roomy with the height adjustable top rack and the utensil shelf is really handy. And sooooo quiet which is wonderful with an open plan kitchen/dining/tv area - apart from a slight gurgle as the water drains, we wouldn't know it was operating. It cleans very well and all items (even plastics) are dry at completion of the cycle. The stainless steel interior always looks spic and span and was a surprise for the price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Last_Raiden

Last_Raiden

Definitely a time save

Very quite

This machine is so quite, i had to put my ear to the door to check if it's working or not. Great selection of programs. The dishes come out dry. I am very pleased with the product and glad that the salesman at Harvey Norman convinced me to choose it over Bosch.

Bec MacM

Bec MacMMaryborough

Worth the wait!

Had to wait a few weeks for my local Harvey Norman to get one it.. but it was worth the wait. Quiet, easy to use and has many extras - racks that fold down for larger items and cutlery holder slides along rack (not fixed). Especially love the extra shelf on top for cooking utensils. Spent a little more than I wanted but more than pleased with the product.

pkettle

pkettlePerth

So quiet ...

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.
Regards

Jaco

Jacoasked

What does F12 code mean on my dishwasher

THe Bear

Hi, no, have not experienced this one before. Nothing in the handbook, which is lousy! Suggest you contact your agent. Reason we went for this machine was that it had a 5 year warranty. Sorry cannot help. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Jaco,
This could be an error with the control panel. If you can unplug the dishwasher, wait 2 minutes, and then re-plug the power it could reset the controls and get it working again. If the error code is still showing, it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if any parts need to be replaced.
Regards

Tanya

Tanyaasked

What does e15 mean

Hi Tanya,

Please call our technical department on 1300 762 219.

They can help determine what e15 means.

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)
  • Discontinued

Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

3.7

CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,199.00$1,099.00
FeaturesEco Mode/WashEco Mode/Wash
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5.5 star(s)5.5 star(s)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level42 db42 db
Number of Programs88
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 600 mm850 x 600 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)

Download manual