Ariston Online store

Ariston Online store

1.0 from 1 review

Unbelivably terrible service

I wish I could give them no starts at all. Nothing wrong with the appliances but the service is unvelivable, not in a good way at all. If you have repairs or need to replace a part then you're screwed. I would never ever buy any of their appliances. I had to pay for two parts due to their fault and didn't even refund the money for the second one until I had to get consumer authority involved. Not once they accepted the fault to be theirs. It was as if talking to brick walls. Every single person there was the same. I would voluntatily go out of my way to advise anyone I know never to buy any of these appliances. You're on your own if you do and just pray to gods it won't break ever.