Ariston Online store

Ariston Online store

• Incentivised Review Yes (50%) · No (50%)

Karin

KarinSouthern and Hills, SA

Great washing machine great service!

Great washing machine Ariston rsf82. Great service too! Fast service and energy rating of washing machine is great too. Good looking washing machine and is super quiet and was delivered quick.

Unbelivably terrible service

I wish I could give them no starts at all. Nothing wrong with the appliances but the service is unvelivable, not in a good way at all. If you have repairs or need to replace a part then you're screwed. I would never ever buy any of their appliances. I had to pay for two parts due to their fault and didn't even refund the money for the second one until I had to get consumer authority involved. Not once they accepted the fault to be theirs. It was as if talking to brick walls. Every single person there was the same. I would voluntatily go out of my way to advise anyone I know never to buy any of these appliances. You're on your own if you do and just pray to gods it won't break ever.