Ariston Physical store

Ariston Physical store

Betty

BettyQueensland

Whirlpool pool oven

I brought a whirlpool oven from the good guys and it’s Just over a year old and this company has taken over the whirlpool oven now. First they claim they never receive the documents we sent them both me and a good guys staff member sent . Then I had a repair guy out who said he needs to order two new boards and a new door. Never got an email or heard anything back. Rang up today and they have know history of them coming out have to chase the repairers up. In the mean time I have know oven as the door hardly shuts now letting heat escape from the repairer. Shocking customer assistance from the staff and I asked to be put higher up the ladder but Janet a staff member ignored this requset

Store LocationGood guys store but now Ariston are dealing with it

Brad G

Brad GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best washing machine I have owned! Worth the money!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Aspley

Worth the money

I was a bit concerned that spending this amount on a microwave was not smart - but.... this is not just a microwave. Started a simple as we could and reheated a pie. It came out with crisp pastry done perfectly. On to roast veges, again on the crisp plate and they were great. Roast chook - great. Haven't tried the steamer yet but I bet it works just as well. Quick, economical and effective.

Heather Johnstone

Heather JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Microwave Ever!!

I was a little skeptical at first as this Microwave claims to do so many things and what I pleasant surprise I received once I got it home and started using it! I found it fantastic and saves a huge amount of time and a really good investment.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chirnside Park Vic

Cheryl Humphreys

Cheryl HumphreysSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy with our new Front Loader

This is our first Front Loader Washing Machine and the salesperson at Harvey Norman assured us we would be happy. I can gladly say we have had no issues, our king size sheet sets DO actually fit in together and the selling point was the cycle for washing doonas, blankets etc. Very happy!

Store LocationHervy Norman Maroochydore

Leigh

LeighCentral Queensland, QLD

We have an Ariston induction cooktop. We hate it. I have dry fingers from work n 90% of the time it won’t respond.

This product is absolutely useless. Looks amazing, yet elements cannot be controlled, each responding differently, either too hot or no simmer. If one pot does boil and spits water the entire cooktop goes go error and shuts down.

Helsie

HelsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent microwave

This is the best sensor, griller, microwave oven I've had, easy to use everything comes out perfect. I would have no problem to recommend it to family and friends etc

DRoberts90

DRoberts90AU

Terrible quality

Purchased 4 years ago, oven door won't open. Oven door hinge spring broken due to faulty hinge mechanism, is used maybe 4 times a week. Ariston won't cover it under warranty, their tech couldn't even get the door open. So I got an independent tech who opened it fairly quickly. What dreadful quality for a $2500 oven. Do not buy and thus waste time or your money on them. Purchased at harvey norman morrabbin.

Peeeet

Mixed Reviews from other buyers but our personal experience was 5 Star

Store LocationGepps Cross

cooper

cooper

Worst company to deal with

Had a Ariston Pyro oven 15 months old , turned the cleaning setting on , 30 minutes into the process the glass door exploded sending glass shards all over the kitchen .
Rang Ariston was told it happens all the time , the only thing they would be willing to do is replace the door , i asked what happens if it does it again and the supervisor Robyn's reply was i understand but we cant do anything for you .
What a joke