Ariston Physical store

Ariston Physical store

We have an Ariston induction cooktop. We hate it. I have dry fingers from work n 90% of the time it won’t respond.

This product is absolutely useless. Looks amazing, yet elements cannot be controlled, each responding differently, either too hot or no simmer. If one pot does boil and spits water the entire cooktop goes go error and shuts down.

Excellent microwave

This is the best sensor, griller, microwave oven I've had, easy to use everything comes out perfect. I would have no problem to recommend it to family and friends etc

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Terrible quality

Purchased 4 years ago, oven door won't open. Oven door hinge spring broken due to faulty hinge mechanism, is used maybe 4 times a week. Ariston won't cover it under warranty, their tech couldn't even get the door open. So I got an independent tech who opened it fairly quickly. What dreadful quality for a $2500 oven. Do not buy and thus waste time or your money on them. Purchased at harvey norman morrabbin.

Absolutely amazing warranty service

We bought our 8kg washing machine 5 1/2 years ago. We had a pump issue that was promptly replaced twice under warranty.
Our warranty expired two months after the second replacement.
Unfortunately 6months later it want again.
When I called Ariston they said even though it’s out of warranty they’ll give us a free out of warranty service.
I was pleasantly surprised because the previous repairer told us if they can’t repair it Ariston offer you a new one at wholesale price.
I thought great I’ll get him to look at it and then buy a new one for half price.
The technician looked at it and said it was rust damaged but got it running for now.
To my surprise 4 days later my door bell rings and there is a new one sitting at my door step.
Yes they sent me out a brand new one free of charge 5 1/2 years later.
I can’t imagine getting this kind of service from any brand.
My wife wanted to get the Miele but now is loving Ariston for there response.
Highly recommend and a pleasure to deal with Janet

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Mixed Reviews from other buyers but our personal experience was 5 Star

We were convinced to buy Ariston from our Harvey Norman sales guy...who said that because its a brand supported by Harvey Normans that their warranty was excellent so we should receive a better warranty experience compared to another brand (should we ever need it). Been happily using the front loader for about 1yr when our outer door cracked....sent in a warranty request with some photos showing the crack. Literally no questions asked and the next thing i knew i had received a call from their contractor wanting to book in a time to attend and replace the door. Never had such a seamless and prompt warranty claim. Its unfortunate reading other poor warranty experiences...we might have gotten lucky but based on our personal experience it was A+++ service.

Store LocationGepps Cross

Worst company to deal with

Had a Ariston Pyro oven 15 months old , turned the cleaning setting on , 30 minutes into the process the glass door exploded sending glass shards all over the kitchen .
Rang Ariston was told it happens all the time , the only thing they would be willing to do is replace the door , i asked what happens if it does it again and the supervisor Robyn's reply was i understand but we cant do anything for you .
What a joke