Ariston PK755 DGH

Not suitable for LPG, despite the claim it does

At the time of purchase in 2015, we were talked into the new technology of 'superior heating'.
We told the sales person that we had LPG and were promised it would be great.
I was not happy with the strength of the flame and had to phone the company to find out that we had to adjust the airflow, which we did.
Still, after all this time I mostly use the biggest flame with just about all my pots. It takes about 10 minutes! to bring a 4 litre pot of water to the boil.
The cooktop was quite pricey but it just doesn't do the job we were promised.
Very disappointing; I would never ever buy Ariston again.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Not fit for purpose

Can't use griddle pans or my very expensive cast iron flat pans, this cook top is not fit for purpose, it dose not spread heat evenly or faster as advertised, very disappointed as my new kitchen cost me a lot and I thought this stove top was going to be a real asset, less than 1 year in and I'm going to pull it out and replace with a top that can cope with a griddle and flat cast iron pans, this product is a bit of a joke. For god sake it's a cook top and it should accomodate all pan varieties.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BananaMan

BananaManPerth, WA

Quality OK, need to improve layout or a wider format

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Larraine

LarrainePerth, WA

Happy with this Gas Cooktop

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Don't buy it!

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Ariston PK755 DGH

Very disappointing - only one week old and now it looks like crap. Impossible to clean black discs on stove top stains very easily.After one week looks like it's about 2 years old. The manufacturer wasn't surprise when I called about this problem and the best advise they could give is use really hot water and wash parts immediately after cooking.

glass exploded

A product with many flaws...every food spill goes directly inside the cook top, rubber gaskets around burners useless, ineffective and made from a poor material, after 2 years of usage it looks awful and today...guess what? glass exploded(as other users reported also)...i do not recommend buying this product.. simply, it's not worth the money.
direct flame central burner
poor protection against spillage, bad cooking surface(securized glass) that explodes

Anthony F.Ariston

To whom it concerns, Thank you for your feedback. Firstly we are confused this particular cooktop does not have glass at all? What exactly are you talking about. Are you able to clarify this for us. Kind regards. Ariston Team. **

Ariston PK755 DGH

Although the cooktop looks good it is not at all functional. I cannot use my large scanpan frying pan to cook steak or snitzel as the flame is too slow and only heats a small area in the center of the frypan. It does not heat a large pot of water for pasta it doesn't get hot enough to boil it. If you use a large pot on the center burner cannot fit other pots next to it on smaller burners which are not worth trying to cook on anyway very disappointed with this product it does not perform on any level for even an average family.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi, thank you for your repsonse we have replied to your comment via your personal email.
We are finding a solution for your problem, as the jets shouldn't be doing this. Kindest regards, Ariston*

Dont buy it

Only the wok burner is worth cooking off all else is useless be prepared to take at least 30 mins to see water or anything boil on all burners but the wok

Easy to clean

Dissatisfied customer

Dissatisfied customerWestern Australia

Only one burner cooks properly.

I bought this gas hob cooktop as I was told it gave very even cooking. That might be so, but only the central burner works properly. The 4 other burners struggle to boil a saucepan of water. I have been extremely disappointed in this product. It is totally unsuitable for any one who does a substantial amount of cooktop cooking (as I do)

It doesn't cook properly

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi thank you for your review if your unhappy and having problems with your cooker please contact us directy so that we can assist you, your burners should be working correctly 1300 762 219, thank you Ariston Team

mccull

mccullmelbourne

Love it

I purchase this cooktop last month at Harvey Norman frankston. Rubi there is very helpful and has been working in the area for many years. the cooktop itself uses direct flame technology which provides fast and even cooking. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to others.
Fast and even cooking ,
Really need to clean it with stainless steel cleaner wipes

Andy3434

Andy3434asked

How do you adjust the jets to "allow free gas"?

Michael

Michaelasked

Dear Ariston, I have recently bought the Ariston PK 755 and very happy with the aesthetic look of it. My wife started using the unit about two weeks ago and she came across two major issues. The first issue is that the flame dies while half way cooking and the same problem occurs when she tried other three burners. I have called in the plumber that installed it and he checked and advise for a warranty claim. The second issue is that she find it so difficult in cleaning those trivets spilled with cooking oil or sauce. It looks terrible dirty and old just after about two weeks using. I am in a dilemma now that my wife kept nagging me. Can I exchange for a new unit or the other model without the glass top? Please advise. Urgent! Michael mobile @ 0413572639
Thank you.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi just letting you know we are calling you now, this is a public forum. We advise that you should contact us privately at arisit@arisit.com, we have left a message to discuss this matter, the problem sounds like the install, and we can advise the best way to clean the trivets. Kind regards, Ariston.

Malcolm Levy

Malcolm Levyasked

is there an explanation for the customer problem?
Why were the burners failing to heat the water?
Why did spillages leak from the gaskets

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Malcom, thank you for your question, these matters were discussed with you personally via email. Secondly they were answered online - see all comments; If you have further questions please contact our team on 1300 762 219, thank you, Ariston.

disappointed

The gas jets needed adjusting to allow free gas flow.

Ags13
Ags13

Hi, i am wondering if u can help me as imlooking to buy this cooktop. If the gas jets need adjusting to allow free gas flow, isn't that a plumber problem.

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryGas Cooktops