Ariston RPD1067DAUS

Ariston RPD1067DAUS

MPN: RPD1067DAUS
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ariston

4.1
Manel G.
Manel G.Sydney, NSW

THE Worst Customer service.

THE Worst Customer service. I will have these guys come out for the 4th time this year. Still under warranty, and they want to still blame for everything that goes wrong with the machine. They are disgusting to deal with. They threw the ACCC at me. I have had to take my clothes wet to the Laundromat numerous times, water all over my laundry floor. Machine cant handle load of towels and does not spin dry. Apparently that's my fault. Do not purchase this brand. Purely for the disgraceful customer service alone.

John H.
John H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Machine, best front loader I've owned.

I have the 10kg unit, it has great options, love the 30 min quick wash, Doona setting and the self clean mode. I have used liquid and powder and have never had residue on any clothes, the come out super clean.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

Jillian115Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great washing machine

Great size for our family of 4. The quick cycles are perfect for work clothes or other lightly soiled clothes The machine washes well, super quiet and the 5 year warranty provides peace if mind.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $850.00.

Lynn Mann
Lynn MannGoldfields, WA

Appalling customer service!!!!!!!

Fact: machines break down, this is understandable, one of those things that really cannot be helped. I strongly urge you not to buy this machine if you live in the country as the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced! I was in touch with Ariston warranties in October 2019 it is now January 2020 and still no one has been to even look at my machine. So unprofessional, I will be complaining and putting in a review wherever I can to deter anyone in the country from buying an Ariston product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Ariston RPD1067DAUS compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Fantastic machine suits a variety of clothes

Fantastic machine for washing a range of clothes including dirty plumbing uniforms, office attire, school uniforms and nursing scrubs. We have a large family and are really impressed with how clean are clothes are washed. No problems with large loads. Very easy to use and quiet when working.
We had a 8kg Ariston before so already a satisfied customer and that machine is still working well with no issues at another home.
We love all of the upgraded cycles on the new machine and are fine with the cycle times as some can be adjusted to suit our needs.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $936.00.

lexxel
lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Washing machine

The main reason why I deducted 1 star as the 1st unit had to be replaced due to rust inside the drum and considering that they were tested and not dried out properly and imported its not a standard fault

I do all my washing in this machine, and its fantastic, not overly loud and comes with many functions, including a steamer. It has a added function to add more clothes if in use by pressing pause which is a good thing. Whites comes out fantastic with white king and due to the size 9kg there is plenty of room for blankets or linen including quilts

You can have loads finished in 30 minutes and above depending upon what setting you have it on, the digital display is great and there is not much vibration with the machine

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

njhart
njhartCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

This machine is easy to use, so many cleaning features including one for delicates, love the quick 30 minute cycle, cleans very well. We wash linen, towels, and our casual clothes and work clothes.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Cheryl
CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

So far, so good...

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,099.00.

Ash
AshHunter Region, NSW

Having a busy family of 5 with dirty clothes from muddy boys & a tradie husband, this washing machine cleans like a dream, Large size, easy to use, would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $300.00.

Great Machine

This is a great machine and i would highly reccomend to others
the unit is large in capacity and has many different seetings for lots of options when it comes to washes

Just Received the machine and all seems good

Just installed and put on a fast cycle to test seems quiet and only need the cold water hose.
All seems good so far, the test will be with the King size bedding due to the bulkiness. I will be interested if I can do it in one load.

withheld
withheldSouthern and Hills, SA

Great machine, quiet.

Great machine, fits a lot in and is very quiet. We didn't hear it running and has an end of cycle beep to let you know it's finished. I recommend.

Purchased in October 2019.

VixAU

3rd Time Lucky

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,150.00.

Vix

Almost 12 months and still very happy.

Vix

18 months extremely happy looks like all the faults have been rectified.

Alanmc
AlanmcAU

Two New Machines - Both did not work

I bought this flash looking and highly recommended European machine in July. It simply did not start and was replaced more or less immediately by Harvey Norman. The second machine worked only on the Fast 30 min cycle where the load is something like 4.5kg and did not work on any other cycle. This machine was taken for repair but I opted for a refund. Zero from two does not deserve another chance. A $1200 machine should work !.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,188.00.

Very happy with this washing machine!

First time Ariston user and very happy with my purchase. Varies cycle options to suit all needs, large drum to accomodate big loads, quiet and efficient machine. Very happy with my purchase would recommend to others.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

michelle
michelleasked

Have bought a machine today. I ran a mixed load option 1. Clothes finished soaking wet. Does the drain and spin need to be done separately? The instructions do not explain

Jillian115

No, although I am not sure what option you used. I use either 2 or 3 and this shows the spin speed. Hope this helps.

Hi Michelle,

Can you please send your email address to arisit.marketing@arisit.com?
I can then forward you a document with a solution for your Spin issue.

Regards,

Kat
Kat asked

We have a three year old machine. It has had a faulty door which locks shut and we have to use the manual release. It’s been looked at before by a technician who told us that there was nothing really wrong. on that occasion the door was unable to be opened manually and the washing that was stuck inside for over a week had gone mouldy. The technician ordered parts came back a week later said he ordered the wrong parts but as the machine was working couldn’t really see any issues. This time a technician came two weeks ago, took the door and hasn’t returned. We got told today that the parts would still be another 2 weeks as no stock. We are already with out our machine for over 2 weeks now we will wait another 2, possibly 3 depending on what day of the week the parts arrive. The technician only services one day per week. Do you think that is acceptable ???

Hi Kat,

Can you please email your full name and best contact details to arisit.marketing@arisit.com? from there we can follow up with the appropriate departments to see what is happening with your service job.

Regards.

Emma
Emmaasked

Hi, there was a power shortage yesterday and now unable to open the washing machine door. I have taken the lower cover off as demonstrated 1067D diagram however there is no tab to pull to open the door.
The model I have is 1067.

Hi Emma,

We will need to arrange a service call out for you. Please call our Warranty Department on 1300 762 219 so we can get this organised ASAP for you.

Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines