Ariston RPD1067DAUS

Ariston RPD1067DAUS

MPN: RPD1067DAUS

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Jillian115Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great washing machine

Great size for our family of 4. The quick cycles are perfect for work clothes or other lightly soiled clothes The machine washes well, super quiet and the 5 year warranty provides peace if mind.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $850.00.

Lynn Mann

Lynn MannGoldfields, WA

Appalling customer service!!!!!!!

Fact: machines break down, this is understandable, one of those things that really cannot be helped. I strongly urge you not to buy this machine if you live in the country as the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced! I was in touch with Ariston warranties in October 2019 it is now January 2020 and still no one has been to even look at my machine. So unprofessional, I will be complaining and putting in a review wherever I can to deter anyone in the country from buying an Ariston product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Fantastic machine suits a variety of clothes

Fantastic machine for washing a range of clothes including dirty plumbing uniforms, office attire, school uniforms and nursing scrubs. We have a large family and are really impressed with how clean are clothes are washed. No problems with large loads. Very easy to use and quiet when working.
We had a 8kg Ariston before so already a satisfied customer and that machine is still working well with no issues at another home.
We love all of the upgraded cycles on the new machine and are fine with the cycle times as some can be adjusted to suit our needs.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $936.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Ariston RPD1067DAUS compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

lexxel

lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Washing machine

The main reason why I deducted 1 star as the 1st unit had to be replaced due to rust inside the drum and considering that they were tested and not dried out properly and imported its not a standard fault

I do all my washing in this machine, and its fantastic, not overly loud and comes with many functions, including a steamer. It has a added function to add more clothes if in use by pressing pause which is a good thing. Whites comes out fantastic with white king and due to the size 9kg there is plenty of room for blankets or linen including quilts

You can have loads finished in 30 minutes and above depending upon what setting you have it on, the digital display is great and there is not much vibration with the machine

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

njhart

njhartCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

This machine is easy to use, so many cleaning features including one for delicates, love the quick 30 minute cycle, cleans very well. We wash linen, towels, and our casual clothes and work clothes.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Cheryl

CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

So far, so good...

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,099.00.

AshHunter Region, NSW

Having a busy family of 5 with dirty clothes from muddy boys & a tradie husband, this washing machine cleans like a dream, Large size, easy to use, would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $300.00.

Dryer Typean old one

Great Machine

This is a great machine and i would highly reccomend to others
the unit is large in capacity and has many different seetings for lots of options when it comes to washes

Just Received the machine and all seems good

Just installed and put on a fast cycle to test seems quiet and only need the cold water hose.
All seems good so far, the test will be with the King size bedding due to the bulkiness. I will be interested if I can do it in one load.

withheld

withheldSouthern and Hills, SA

Great machine, quiet.

Great machine, fits a lot in and is very quiet. We didn't hear it running and has an end of cycle beep to let you know it's finished. I recommend.

Purchased in October 2019.

Vix

VixAU

3rd Time Lucky

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,150.00.

Two New Machines - Both did not work

I bought this flash looking and highly recommended European machine in July. It simply did not start and was replaced more or less immediately by Harvey Norman. The second machine worked only on the Fast 30 min cycle where the load is something like 4.5kg and did not work on any other cycle. This machine was taken for repair but I opted for a refund. Zero from two does not deserve another chance. A $1200 machine should work !.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,188.00.

Very happy with this washing machine!

First time Ariston user and very happy with my purchase. Varies cycle options to suit all needs, large drum to accomodate big loads, quiet and efficient machine. Very happy with my purchase would recommend to others.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Time Purchase of a Front Loader

Purchased in August 2019.

Dryer TypeSimpson

Col H

Col HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washing quality is simply superior!

Such an easy machine to use and the wash quality comes out excellent. The use of steam gets rid of odours quite effectively. I would very strongly recommend this brand/washing machine.

Purchased in April 2019.

Chris

ChrisMt Gambier

Didn’t get past FIRST wash cycle

Brand new machine went into error during the first proper wash. Did all the normal procedures, phones calls, power off, etc, tried again, still fails. Luckily HN took it straight back and got an LG instead. Having had a very close look at these Ariston’s, I’d never buy another. Poor quality build. (I am technically qualified) Zero stars for performance.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
ThatHuskyGuy

ThatHuskyGuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super silent and great wash results!

Have only had this machine for about a month now but already can tell the difference from my previous one with how well it washes.

Everything from the quick 30 minute wash for a light load to duvets and even disinfect wash this machine can do it all. Probably my favourite feature is its 10Kg capacity easily fitting in my large duvet. I now can also do my washing at night while sleeping because the machine is whisper quiet compared to my previous washer. The rinse also leaves the clothes fairly dry without being too dry that they crease while drying.

I have recommended Ariston to all my family and friends now because of this machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Louise

LouiseGeelong

Switched from a top loader to a front loader!

I purchased the Ariston 10kg front loader a few weeks ago because my current machine suddenly stopped working (Fisher Paykel AquaSmart top loader) I purchased my new machine from Harvey Norman in Waurn Ponds, my partner got free delivery and they installed it too! (& they took all the cardboard packaging too)
It took me awhile to get used to the settings but once I figured it out i began to really enjoy the machine, its runs quietly and has so many functions! I don't like the quick wash as it doesn't spin the clothes enough so they take longer to dry. Overall I am happy with the Ariston and as its now winter will look into getting the dryer to match!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Patrick

PatrickMelbourne

Fantastic Washing Machine! Very happy!

I purchased this washing machine roughly 6 weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. It has a very high capacity for large wash cycles. It is super easy to use and comes with lots of different options for washing including express options, colour care and steam refresh. It is also very quiet when in operation.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Delphine

DelphineCaulfield North

Excellent washing machine

We bought the Ariston 10KG front loader in November last year and have not had any issue at all. The washing machine is easy to use and has a lot of different settings to wash whites, colours, delicate and even has a quick anti-stain option of 30 mins. we also really enjoy the fact that is makes hardly no noise while washing. Definitely worth the investment.

L.Gr

L.Grasked

Why is my fairly new machine front loader keeps beeping throughout the cycle that’s it’s on. Nothing is flashing and checked things can’t see why it’s doing it ?

Schae P.Ariston

Hi L.Gr,

Please contact our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for further assistance with the beeping that occurs during a cycle.

Kind Regards,

CrossleyR

CrossleyRasked

We have had our 10kg machine for over 2 years now and have absolutely no complaints about its washing capabilities BUT it is so noisy and vibrates itself across the laundry floor.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Jillian115

Not yet but mine is only a couple of months old.

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi CrossleyR,
Sometimes if the washer's feet aren't adjusted evenly it causes the machine to vibrate more. Just make sure the washer is level before use. If the washer's feet are level, then it might be a good idea to get a rubber mat to place under the machine to absorb the vibrations.
Regards

Julie
Julie

We have had no issues with the washing machine vibrating. We close the laundry door when using the washing machine so no problem with noise.

Libby R.

Libby R.asked

Why are my towels becoming very crusty and stiff since using the 9kg Ariston front loader? All my otherwise garments are fine .

Ash

I add a splash of vinegar in when I do my towels (in softener dispenser) and they are drying quite soft, hope you find an answer :)

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Libby,
The towels can become stiff with colder washes, and because the detergent can get absorbed by the towel fibre. Some vinegar in the fabric softener department should help the detergent to avoid sticking to the towels.
Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives