Ariston RPG947DAUS

Ariston RPG947DAUS

MPN: RPG947DAUS

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Subash S

Subash SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse warranty service ever

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $795.00.

Noise Level

Couldn't be happier with our choice of machine

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Trustworthy and reliable machine

I use this machine for all types of clothes, sheets, towels and blankets.
Has a great range of features and the washing comes out damp and not dripping, so drying time is a lot quicker. Very easy to use. The clothes come out really clean and handles delicates really well.
Couldn't be more happier with this machine, it was an easy choice as our previous machine was an Ariston and was well over 8+ years old and never had an issue.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $999.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Ariston RPG947DAUS compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Sammut

SammutMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with this machine

My previous washing machine was an Ariston.
Very quiet, uses less washing powder, happy with the features it has to offer.
Just wish I had option of door opening, left or right.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,065.00.

CicoIllawarra, NSW

Big improve on the old machine.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,175.00.

dayoffdad

dayoffdadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great washing machine, super quite and great customer service

This washing machine has replaced are older model Ariston and so far has been realy good. Its super quiet in wash mode and even the fast 1400 spin cycle is low on noise compared to other machines we have used. The fast wash is useful. Cold tap only required, which is a good hot water heating saver.
Customer service from Ariston that i received as an previous customer was great and i'd recommend them.

Purchased in October 2019.

CTR

CTRPerth, WA

Good machine, cycles just too long and not warm enough for towels/duvets.

The machine is doing a good job. The only thing I wish I was able to do is to increase the temperature when washing towels and bedding and the cycle time to wash towels on the best setting is far too long (one suitable setting was ±3hrs and the Duvet option ±5hrs?) I work long hours during the week and weekends I prefer to be outdoors rather than doing laundry all day so the long cycle time was a bit of a negative for me. My previous Ariston machine did a hot wash in just over an hour. Other than that I am happy with the machine. I love the steam refresh option. The machine is good with delicates.

Purchased in September 2019.

Timeeka

TimeekaTasmania

This is great

I wash alot of clothes and the wash times are great and clean clothes really well. I love the fact that I can have a lot washed within 30 mins. And no hot water tap needed

Purchased in September 2019.

Mario A.

Mario A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very good machine, but door on the wrong side for me, can it be changed around?

Very good machine, just want to know if the door can be reversed, hinged door is on the wrong side for me. l am very happy with the machine so far. My last machine was an Ariston and lasted approx 6yrs (two people and two pets) a bit short for mine but have purchased another Ariston, again can the door be reversed to the other side on opening?

Great machine

Machine is very quiet. Does a very good wash. Clothes are not too dry when spun and therefore not creased. Have not had front loader before and very happy with it.

josh

joshCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great upgrade from my LG washer

Great quiet washing machine perfect for the bed linen
Packed with different washing options that suits us to a tee, The steam function is great and so is the 30 minute quick wash
Very happy with the purchase amazing Italian quality build

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $999.00.

Dryer TypeElectrolux EDC2086GDW

MariaF

MariaFSydney, NSW

The best machine I even own

It’s excellent in every aspect, I bought it 5 weeks ago and I’m super happy with my purchase. Love the steam function and the quick wash 30 minutes!! Easy to use! loving it!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,098.00.

Ahmed S.

Ahmed S.Sydney, NSW

Super Quiet ! Excellent build quality!

Bought this when our Samsung top loader broke after 5 years of service.

Was bit skeptical as never heard of the brand before but I'm glad I chose this!

The machine has a very luxurious feel to it with Titanium drum (not steel) and Antimicrobial gasket. Super quite with lots of feature ( love the steam refresh) and does an excellent job of eliminating dirt on all of our clothes, all this while using half of the electricity and water then the previous Samsung!

Highly recommended

Purchased in July 2019.

Richard D

Richard DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

leaked with 3 callouts and now replaced under warrantee

bought 24/08/2017
leaked after 6 mths and then found a pipe wasnt connected with a clamp
leaked again 3 months later- could not locate fault but stopped leaking for a few weeks athen started leaking again
offerred to replace with another one to same value so buying the newer version nad paying the difference. generally happy with the response and followup

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $990.00.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This machine is great so quiet and the steam functions really help

The steam function really helps with business shirts just make sure you watch the cloth so you drag then out and hang. Quiet running but please note the only real max load is on the standard setting . So read instructions before buying to make sure it's still suitable for you.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic machine!

This machine is great! It has multiple wash cycles, has a 4.5 energy efficiency rating. Comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty for total peace of mind. It is slightly noisy on some cycles but this is OK given it washes clothes perfectly. It has a solid steel drum and anti-bacterial rubber seal. Totally satisfied with this machine. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Felix H

Felix HSA, 5008

Extremely Disappointed with poor quality, useless warranty, and unprofessional customer service.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Therese

ThereseGold Coast

Very disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lexisview

LexisviewSYDNEY

Great looking machine but wash cycles too long

I received this machine as a replacement for my old ariston which broke down 5 times and was replaced due to rusting.
Its a great looking machine and a better design than my old machine.
I think the settings are far too long and not enough water is used. To have the shorter settings for example half hour or 1 hour settings you can only have about 4kg of clothes in the machine which means you have to do extra smaller loads. Either that or wait 5 to 5 and half hours for a larger load.
If you do over fill some clothes will not wash properly as there is so little water going into the machine.
I much prefer a machine that uses more water to wash and I will be going back to a top loader next time.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
LetsTalk

LetsTalkMelbourne

Great but Steam Refresh doesn't handle bigger loads

Nice elegant but takes too long for all other cycles other than the fast 30min. The setback is with the fast 30min the spin speed is limited to 800rpm.
Also, when you have the normal load and you want to steam refresh, it could only refresh those on the perimeters.
The rinse cycle takes like forever. If you want to do a quick 30min and give it a little extra rinse, it takes a long time and use alot of water.

Date PurchasedDec 2017