Ariston RSF82BAUS

Ariston RSF82BAUS

MPN: RSF82BAUS

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

New Ariston front loading washing machine.

Ditched our Miele front loader after 13 years of faithful uninterrupted service- used at least twice a day. Read good and bad about Ariston so here we go. Helps to read the fine print. Thought it was good to go so loaded it up and set cycle but no water!!! Emptied the machine and dialled up fist wash and away it went. It is quiet, simple to operate and good choice of washes. Will write again in 12 months.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Dryer TypeLG TD-C80NPW
Mick

Mick

Rubbish

I got sucked in to buying this rubbish from salesman @ harvey norman. I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy biggest waste of $1,200 stay clear of this product. Doesn't wash properly uses no water. How are you supposed to wash with no water. I rang ariston they weren't interested.

Purchased in January 2020.

Gautam

Gautam

Less noise more work

This machine is incredible. Does an excellent job very quietly. Easy to handle and clean comes with multiple wash cycles. Loved it.
It’s suitable for all sorts of clothes and garments.

Annie  R

Annie REyre Peninsula, SA

My first ever front load machine

Quality machine as expected as we have other Ariston products, easy to use good cycles, excellent use of water as we are on tank water, it is very quiet, clothes do not tangle. Being my first front loader would recommend this appliance

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$748.00.

Major

MajorHunter Region, NSW

Ariston RSF 82 B Aus Washing Machine

After owning and using the RSF 82 B Aus Washing Machine for the last 4 months we could not be happier.
The units exceptional build quality, ease of use and economical water usage given that we live on a rural property which is solely reliant on tank water is fantastic and we would highly recommend both the brand and this model to any prospective buyers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$895.00.

Katie M.

Katie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great!

We are very pleased with our new machine. We have used the machine frequently and enjoy its quiet hum, quick washes and efficiency. Everything goes into it! Thanks for a great service.
Washing daily clothes, towels, sheets, dog stuff and whatever is necessary. Great cycle options. We love the quick wash for efficiency and use it even at night and it is quiet.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Raj

RajSouth Australia

Good purchase

First time user of a front loader and this machine has impressed. Not knowing much about front loaders, I was drawn to the 5 year warranty. This machine is simple to use, quiet when running and looks like it doesn't use much water compared to my top loader. So far very impressed.

Purchased in July 2019.

SASMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed

Purchased in November 2019.

Trish Jones

Trish JonesPerth, WA

I love Ariston appliances!

Totally impressed with the quietest operation of this machine. Having a cycle just for ultra delicates is brilliant. This is my 3rd Ariston appliance, it is a brand I can trust & with a standard 5 year warranty on my washing machine...happy with this purchase.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$750.00.

36 day old washing machine

Washing machine flooded house no evidence of anything being stuck in machine to have the assessor come and tell me it did and had have something in it which caused the gasket to twist and come unsealed. Spoke to ariston and they accused me of admitting there was a sock stuck in it then the next day accusing me of over filling it. I am disgusted at the customer service especially after such a major failure which caused my house to flood. $850.00 down the drain because the seals(gaskets) are not under warranty and they reminded me of that many times. This has been very upsetting and traumatic for me and family

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$850.00.

Tony63

Tony63Illawarra, NSW

So Good, So quiet

I brought this machine for my elderly mum a month ago and so far its so good. After having a top loader all her life, she finds it so easy to use and is able to take out the clothes out with ease. At the moment she is using only one cycle, which is quick and efficient, not to mention so quiet. Very happy with purchase.
Love the 5 year warranty. Hopefully we will never have to use it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Marapana

MarapanaGippsland, VIC

Produce review

I have found that this machine is very quiet.
I am still working my way through the different cycles, so far I have found them good, knowing I have the ability to change the temp and spin speed is great
I have found that it washes the clothes to my satisfaction

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$859.00.

Saravanan Nandagopal

Saravanan NandagopalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long term stress-free Machine.

Very nice and friendly.
The performance is a lot better than the previous machine which we had.
When it comes to kids cloths it good with the kids feature it has.
Cycle times are appropriate with all the types of cloths mentioned.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Love my Ariston Washing machine

Have had my Ariston washing machine for a few weeks now .
I am very happy with it . Clothes always come out very clean . Very easy to set .
Would certainly recommend to others.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Kirsty D.

Kirsty D.South East Queensland, QLD

Ariston - perfection again!

When I needed to replace my washing machine there was no other choice than an Ariston. They are the best and I wouldn't use anything else. I have a lot of different washes to do and this suits all of my needs

JOAUS

JOAUSSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase

Has 4 star energy and water rating. Came with a 5 year warranty which I was very happy with. Good choice of wash cycles , easy to use and very quite.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

AAAAmmyo

AAAAmmyoSydney, NSW

So simple to use

This machine is so easy to use.
Each setting shows the temperature and then the duration of the wash makes for lighter work, we are all so time poor so this is a great benefit. I am also happy and feel safe that there is a 5 year warranty-- i don't mind paying more for a better and longer warranty period. I also like the setting that can delay the wash- again for great time management

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Jtb03

Jtb03Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ariston makers of great washing machines! Very satisfied with my purchase

I am very happy with my new Ariston washing machine purchased. This machine comes with a 5 year warranty and a larger door opening which is better then most of its competitors on the market. It is quiet and easy to use, can open the door immediately if you forget an item in the wash cycle (so handy), also washes my clothes better as they come out cleaner with less pre-washing effort and i include all delicate items in my washing cycles and am very satisfied with how it washes them delicately. It has 2 quick wash cycles 30 and a 60 min. The only setting that it does not have that i miss is a 15 min wash cycle like my previous Ariston. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$860.00.

Dianne

DianneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect!

Washing our every day clothes has been amazingly simplified. This machine has so many choices of cycles, including a quick cycle and a gentle cycle for my delicates. Just love it! Wished I'd have purchased an Ariston sooner. And, did I mention how quietly it runs!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$829.00.

franky2401

franky2401South East Queensland, QLD

It may have a five year warranty wait until you have to claim oh sorry that’s not covered by warranty

Door seal faulty stop the door from closing not covered by warranty Not happy at all main reason for buying this washing machine was a five year warranty won’t buy this brand again

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,350.00.

Mandyasked

Hi, I have an ARXF125 front loader that I cant get to do a quick wash. Shortest wash seems to take 1.31 hours ?

Hi Mandy,
Cycle 4 'Daily 30' is a quick wash cycle designed to quickly refresh garments, and only takes about 30 minutes.
Some of the other cycles take an hour or more to give the clothes a more thorough clean while also saving water and energy.

Mandy

Yes I thought it was meant to, but on mine the quickest I can get it to is 1.31 using cold water.???

traciasked

Hi,
I have just inherited this 1 year old machine. I am quite impressed after always having top loaders, with one BIG exception. What on earth does it do to towels? Mine come out hard and scratchy no matter what I do. I refuse to use fabric softener as I have never needed to before. Any clues?

Hi Traci,
You don't need to use fabric softener, as this could make the towels worse. The detergent is sticking to the towels and not washing out properly so it is best to add a cup of vinegar (with a bit of ammonia) to the fabric softener compartment, and then put in your detergent as normal. The ammonia will make sure that the detergent won't stick to the fabric, and the vinegar will make sure the minerals and other chemicals won't stick to the towels. The towels should come out softer and fluffier.

traci

Thanks. So did a load of towels yesteday. Used a litle less detergent than the recommended dose, added vinegar (no ammonia as I wouldnt be impressed if I had to add 2 different things when my top loader does the job with just detergent). To give the towels their best chance of coming out soft, I washed at 30 degrees and reduced the spin down to 600rpm (even though my top loader spins at 950rpm). I gave each towel a good shake before hanging on the line and also hung them in full shade as I know the sun can make them stiff). The result? Well as I type this, they have all been spritzed with a little water and are in the dryer in an ettempt to soften them up. Some of them felt like they could almost stand up by themselves.
I would like to keep this machine, but as I wash towels a lot (pool, beach etc), and dont really want to be using the dryer every time, it looks like I will have to pass this along to someone that doesnt mind scratchy stiff towels, unless there are any other suggestions.

traci

Update - i had a few towels that had just been used once for the pool. This was my chance to see if my laundry liquid might be the problem. I put them on a warm fast 30 wash with just vinegar, and reduced the spin speed right down to 400. The result was the same - scratchy towels.
My conclusion is that this machine can’t wash towels and have them come out soft. It’s not my towels as I have since washed the same ones in my top loader and they are back to soft again, with just laundry liquid.
Unless someone from Ariston can suggest something that works, i would say that i am glad I didn’t pay for this machine and I wouldn’t recommend anyone does unless they like really stiff, scratchy towels.

Denise S.

Denise S.asked

Brought a stand for washing machine holds up to 100 kgs was wondering weight of this machine cant find this info any where not listed in dimensions or specs.

Hi Denise,
You're right, I couldn't find that info on the specs either: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/ariston-8kg-front-load-washing-machine.html
Hubby assures me it's under 100kg. At a guess it's probably around 50-60kg.

Hi Denise,
Our specs say this washer weighs 74kg, so a stand that holds 100kg should be fine.
Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines