Ark ArkPak 715

See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
Teri
TeriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy this brand

Too many of us with the same problem.. we all purchased the ArkPak.. a very expensive piece of crap.. was stored ready to go camping so was never used.. only checked now and then for charge.. it has been repaired twice now, even though never used but still no better.. still a piece of crap.

Purchased for $599.00.

Reisender
ReisenderAlbury

What a waste of money. Not even old enough for landfill

Bought one three years ago, then on one of my trips, burning smell. I unplugged immediately but it was too late! Diagnosis after three month wait for repair on warranty: burnt motherboard. Finally got a replacement which I didn’t use as much. Then in July 2018 on a car trip to Townsville, blown fuse in car. I replaced fuse and again blown fuse. At home I plugged in battery pack to charge with 220V and noticed it wouldn’t charge. I’m guessing it’s not even worth it’s plastic for recycling. Stay away from it! I’m going to buy another one from their competition.

Update, just bought one from Protecta.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Other Generators

Absolute cheap rubbish

One of the worst products I have had any thing to do with.
Fuses always loose no contact, had it returned for warranty work this took 2 months.
I would never recommend this unit to anyone bloody disgraceful I would hope somebody reads this review so they don’t waste good money on this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Great product

I’ve had my ark pak for around 2 years now and it’s been awesome. I use it to run my 60litre Engel as dual battery isn’t an option with me and it hasn’t missed a beat. I use a cheap 160w solar panel and it charges to 100% every day while running the fridge at 2 degrees. They are expensive but also worth the money.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Generators

Find out how Ark ArkPak 715 compares to other Generators

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works great to run fridge and lights

Love the Ark PaK - my car doesn't have a duel battery and this was a great cost effective and transportable option. The PaK come in and out of my car to run lights, charge phones and run a fridge while camping.
I have recently bought a 160w solar panel which powers the battery on longer trips - love the screen that shows battery levels and power usage.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Not Impressed

Not ideal for remote camping

Date PurchasedJune 2017