Ark ArkPak 715

See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
Teri
TeriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy this brand

Too many of us with the same problem.. we all purchased the ArkPak.. a very expensive piece of crap.. was stored ready to go camping so was never used.. only checked now and then for charge.. it has been repaired twice now, even though never used but still no better.. still a piece of crap.

Purchased for $599.00.

Reisender
ReisenderAlbury

What a waste of money. Not even old enough for landfill

Bought one three years ago, then on one of my trips, burning smell. I unplugged immediately but it was too late! Diagnosis after three month wait for repair on warranty: burnt motherboard. Finally got a replacement which I didn’t use as much. Then in July 2018 on a car trip to Townsville, blown fuse in car. I replaced fuse and again blown fuse. At home I plugged in battery pack to charge with 220V and noticed it wouldn’t charge. I’m guessing it’s not even worth it’s plastic for recycling. Stay away from it! I’m going to buy another one from their competition.

Update, just bought one from Protecta.

Date PurchasedAug 2016