Ark ArkPak 715

See the Best Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Absolute cheap rubbish

One of the worst products I have had any thing to do with.
Fuses always loose no contact, had it returned for warranty work this took 2 months.
I would never recommend this unit to anyone bloody disgraceful I would hope somebody reads this review so they don’t waste good money on this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works great to run fridge and lights

Love the Ark PaK - my car doesn't have a duel battery and this was a great cost effective and transportable option. The PaK come in and out of my car to run lights, charge phones and run a fridge while camping.
I have recently bought a 160w solar panel which powers the battery on longer trips - love the screen that shows battery levels and power usage.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Not Impressed

Not ideal for remote camping

Date PurchasedJune 2017