Ark ArkPak 715

See the Best Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Great product

I’ve had my ark pak for around 2 years now and it’s been awesome. I use it to run my 60litre Engel as dual battery isn’t an option with me and it hasn’t missed a beat. I use a cheap 160w solar panel and it charges to 100% every day while running the fridge at 2 degrees. They are expensive but also worth the money.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works great to run fridge and lights

Love the Ark PaK - my car doesn't have a duel battery and this was a great cost effective and transportable option. The PaK come in and out of my car to run lights, charge phones and run a fridge while camping.
I have recently bought a 160w solar panel which powers the battery on longer trips - love the screen that shows battery levels and power usage.

Date PurchasedApr 2017