730, 715, 620
See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Teri
TeriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy this brand

Too many of us with the same problem.. we all purchased the ArkPak.. a very expensive piece of crap.. was stored ready to go camping so was never used.. only checked now and then for charge.. it has been repaired twice now, even though never used but still no better.. still a piece of crap.

Purchased for $599.00.

phedus
phedusSouth East Queensland, QLD

P.O.S

I have exchanged this unit three times. Different batteries tried and faults constantly.

*"Do not depend on this product**

500 bucks down the drown.

Make yourself a battery box without the POS inverter and save yourself a few hundred bucks.

So very disappointed again.

Purchased in July 2019 at BCF Physical Store for $500.00.

Not Happy Camper
Not Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy Camper

Purchased an Arkpak 730. I believe the charger in the unit is not sufficient. My new battery went dead. Need to buy a new battery and a different charging system. Will not recommend or touch this product again. On return, the salesrep was not surprised to see another faulty Arkpak.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont buy rubbish. Waste of my hard earned money.

POS. Kept coming up on display have you put a new battery in. Said no. Now will not switch on. Never buy. Waste of my hard earned money. Stay away from this box.
Cant contact arc for help.

kimberley w.
kimberley w.

real crap

only
lets you use 20 percent of power before cutting out, load of crap do not buy, real piece off crap, suppose
to cut out when down to 20 percent not a good buy really annoying as can not find receipt to take back to Anaconda got last year only started using it 2 months ago don't not go there

Purchased in September 2018 for $455.00.

not happy with ark pak

Purchased in June 2018 for $510.00.

Leighton T.
Leighton T.Mid West, WA

Poor product and no support

Purchased an Arkpak 730, worked fine the 1st time we used it. The next 2 times the 240V outlet would not work, kept making a beeping sound. Went through all the troubleshooting several times, still can't use 240V. Made for a frustrating camping trip not being able to power items. Rang Arkcorp twice for tech support, was promised to be called back and received no call. Understandably at this stage, very disappointed in the product and non existent support. Would no suggest this product.

Purchased in June 2018 at BCF Physical Store for $499.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Shane F.
Shane F.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam!!!!

My Ark Pak was great ( while it worked). Then I contacted Ark Corporation about getting it fixed and they charged me an extra $200 and everybody disappeared. NoArk. No money.

Purchased in January 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inverter issues

The Ark pack works fine using DC current but even when you turn the switch on to use the inverter in continually beeps... Voltage is fine but the inverter won't power a small light without beeping.... Seems reliable for DC current only... Disappointed with inverter set up

Purchased in October 2018 at BCF Physical Store for $600.00.

Find out how Ark ArkPak compares to other Generators

This product needs to be taken off the shelf!!

Purchased in April 2018.

piece of junk

first trip with arcpac 730 had it plugged in to charge while driving. Seemed to drain still while only running small Engle fridge. On return home tried charging on 240v, no success. Contacted Arc who said it must be a problem with battery. $400 dollars later for new battery on next trip, blown fuse in 12v charging cable. Replaced and blew fuse in car. Fridge still runs off pac but cant charge. also only one 12v outlet works. Will be binning and buying another brand

Purchased in February 2017.

Waz
WazCargo

What a waste of money and time

Had for under two years lost two fridge fulls of food it has been back twice for repair. Would not recommend to anyone as it doesn’t cost much more to put in a auxiliary battery .i can put in a fully charged battery it will tell me it is half charged and at times it will not charge and other times it will but only half charge battery and tell me it is fully changed have brought two batteries and does the same with both of them

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Reisender
ReisenderAlbury

What a waste of money. Not even old enough for landfill

Bought one three years ago, then on one of my trips, burning smell. I unplugged immediately but it was too late! Diagnosis after three month wait for repair on warranty: burnt motherboard. Finally got a replacement which I didn’t use as much. Then in July 2018 on a car trip to Townsville, blown fuse in car. I replaced fuse and again blown fuse. At home I plugged in battery pack to charge with 220V and noticed it wouldn’t charge. I’m guessing it’s not even worth it’s plastic for recycling. Stay away from it! I’m going to buy another one from their competition.

Update, just bought one from Protecta.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Lee
Leecairns

Waste of money

Over couple years got error open circuit. Next I check box and at 100per cent. Plug into car to maintain get to destination 0%. Today put on charge at 48% went onto boost for 2 hours then went back it's on 100 float cycle. Rubbish rubbish rubbish. Had a kickass battery box 3 years no hassles whatsoever. Do not buy this power station.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

Great concept but quality needs to improve

First unit wouldn’t charge. Lost the unit for 3 weeks to get it repaired by ArkPak. Unit not reliable in my experience; battery 100% one minute, low battery warning the next or unit doesn’t start at all. Intermittent performance, sometimes fine for days. I really like the concept but the quality of the unit needs improvement.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Johnno
Johnnoasked
ArkPak

Hi I just bought a victron ip65 15amp charger I have a 120amp itechworld battery in a ark-pak 730 when I connect the charger to the plus-minus post on the Ark-Pak do I have to turn the on off switch on the ArkPak for it to charge the battery externally thank you

Troy
Troyasked
ArkPak

Hello. Can anyone help with a charging question.??
Ark pac charging via solar mat- all good
Ark pac charging via mains - all good.
I have a dual battery in the Ute with an Anderson plug in the rear canopy.
When I take the Anderson plug off the solar at night and plug the ((ARC TO THE UTE)) as in into the Ute.
(Shouldn't the Ute be charging my Arc) pack or topping the charge up.???
All I have in the arc pac is a fridge.
Even if I unplug the fridge and have no accessories there is no Charge coming from Ute to arc pack.??
Am I missing something or what's the issue.

Jack
Jackasked
ArkPak

Hi, I want to set up my ArkPak full time as a dual battery set up in my canopy, is the best way to do that by using a dual battery wiring kit with a VSR? Or how have others done theirs?

PETER
PETER

I used Anderson plugs and put in a dedicated wire with a relay switch from the power up front. This gave me easy set-up for using in and out of the car and the Anderson plugs made it easy for other accessories as well. I made a new cable for my Waeco with an Anderson plug with a fuse in the line. I can now just plug straight into the car system and still utilise all the standard stuff on the Arkpak or straight into the car and still be very portable. Good luck.

Compare all 3 Ark ArkPak