730, 715, 620
See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

PETER

Had it for 5 years and very happy with performance.

Used extensively under all conditions with little problem. Developed an issue last month and Brett at Arkpak has been great in helping sort it. Still happy I chose the Arkpak.

Purchased in June 2013 at Autobarn for $499.00.

Pauli
PauliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arkpak 730 (P) 300w 240 volt pure sine + 135ah AGM battery

Bought this product along with a 135ah AGM battery as a package in March 2019 to use as a freezer as we travelled round Australia. We linked the Arkpak with a Kings 45l fridge/freezer, as we travelled we charged through the cigarette lighter/power port, we bought a splitter & had one go to the freezer the other to the battery pack, when camped we used a 250w solar panel. In the 10 months (33,000km) away including 2 weeks up the Gibb River Road we had no problems at all. We used the 240 volt to run clippers to cut hair (saving $25 every couple of weeks or so) we also used the 240v to run the lap top. This is not a cheap set up, but we could not fault the quality or function of this product.

Purchased in March 2019 for $910.00.

DRB.
DRB.Hobart, TAS

Use lithium

Good unit. Runs ARB fridge 24/7 (home beer fridge) with lithium battery on 240v charge, away camping can get 4.5 days easy on just battery alone, add regulated solar keeps battery over 90% easily. Lithium LiFePO4 100AH battery used due to 14kg weight means I can lift it, AGM 120AH at 41kg is not really portable. No issues with system at all, good product.

Purchased in March 2017 at BCF Physical Store for $490.00.

Embo8u
Embo8uIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product

I run 65l fridge with camp lights with solar panels on110amp battery had it 12months no issues never gets below 70% great unit stays in my car full time unless someone wants to borrow my fridge never had an issue best piece of gear I’ve bought for camping and long trips away

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great product

I’ve had my ark pak for around 2 years now and it’s been awesome. I use it to run my 60litre Engel as dual battery isn’t an option with me and it hasn’t missed a beat. I use a cheap 160w solar panel and it charges to 100% every day while running the fridge at 2 degrees. They are expensive but also worth the money.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

perfect camping item.

Best camping item I have ever purchased,plug in fridge,lights,charge all electronic gadgets.
Will last 5 days and still not to low.
Also will be using a solar blanket to top up.
Doesn't take up much space in the back and doesn't get hot and no noise.
Definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

No problems with the item as it does what it says

Absolutely helped me to understand way better with practical use as I went along!great product wouldn't be without it now!10 out of 10 to manufacturer enjoy the look also.Totally good for charge of batteries as it conditions them back to optimum charge level every time.Very handy for those camp trips also as batterie power for every thing I threw at it in terms of living easily.Economic to run and not bad on the inviroment.Thums up to the performance also!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great for camping, picnics and days on the beach!

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Mong
MongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Think its great

Had my arkpak for two years now and never had an issue with it when we go camping i use it to charge all our fones and plug our camp lights into it it also charges the two batteries in the camp trailer if it needs a charge i plug the solar panels in as i said never had a problem YET.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Thomas
ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent product and very portable

Date PurchasedSept 2016
iceyapple
iceyapplesydney

Ark Pak AP730 thumbs up from me

Hi All, just wanted to let everyone know that for me the Ark Pak has been great no problem keeping my engel cold, charging up phones and LED lights at night i can easily get 4.5 to 5 days use without putting power back into using a 130 Amp AGM battery, had to ring several times for support in terms of using it correctly and found support staff great, so a thumbs up from me, i know everyone has a different experience so i thought i would share mine

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Power to the people

Jack
Jackasked
ArkPak

Hi, I want to set up my ArkPak full time as a dual battery set up in my canopy, is the best way to do that by using a dual battery wiring kit with a VSR? Or how have others done theirs?

PETER

I used Anderson plugs and put in a dedicated wire with a relay switch from the power up front. This gave me easy set-up for using in and out of the car and the Anderson plugs made it easy for other accessories as well. I made a new cable for my Waeco with an Anderson plug with a fuse in the line. I can now just plug straight into the car system and still utilise all the standard stuff on the Arkpak or straight into the car and still be very portable. Good luck.

Steph W.asked
ArkPak

Hi My battery is at 0 charge but when I try to charge via 240V through the Anderson Plug with the correct charger, it only charges on Boost for a few minutes before changing to Float Cycle and saying it's at 100% charge. When I unplug it though, it's still on 0% charge... Any ideas?

PETER

I had similar issues with multiple messages that seemed confuse the issue but in the end it was a dying battery. I managed to charge it using an external charger but it didn't hold the charge. I suggest getting your battery checked. Mine was 8 years old so yes, I am complaining but not too loudly. I hope this helps.

Steph W.

Thanks. After an hour of being plugged in I turned it off and tried again. It went into boost mode and is now at 98%. See where it's at tomorrow but this battery is only 12 months old so hopefully not dying...

Lisa
Lisaasked
Ark ArkPak 730

What does it mean when the lcd screen shows “alarm battery polarity”?

NC

battery connected wrong way around

Compare all 3 Ark ArkPak