Arlec 1500W 7 Fin Oil Column Heater

Arlec 1500W 7 Fin Oil Column Heater

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

3.0

• Room Type
  • Heating Speed3/5 (2)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety

Oil Spray

2 x units in undamaged cartons bought from Bunnings 23/05/2020.
Unit 1 run for about 12 hours across 2 days.
Early morning of 25/05/2020, 10yo daughter complains that the heater is spewing "smelly smoke stuff." Sure enough, hot oil has sprayed across the room, thankfully not burning kiddo, but the mess has required a professional carpet clean, left an oil stain on her mattress, and necessitated the purchase of new bed linen.
Close inspection of the unit shows some bending across the top fins, and some cracking of the powder coating between the columns. Suspect QC issue.
Unit 2 not run.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom
les

lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good example of a sturdy oil heater.. Warranty??

Yeh look this is a great heater for the price! Heats the room well

But my problem here is, if I pay a little more, I can get the delonghi with 7 year warranty
I just wonder why only 12mths... $59. Or the delonghi $179. For 12mths warranty. Unfortunately for me the delonghi wasnt at bunnings when I purchased. There is nothing wrong with my arlec, but 12mths warranty versus 7yrs??

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$59.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom

DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient and reliable

I bought this heater on 25 July 2019 and what an excellent product, of course, it is suitable for a medium-size room it does not have a timer so I went and bought an external timer

Heaters

Find out how Arlec 1500W 7 Fin Oil Column Heater compares to other Heaters

Amanda J

Amanda Jasked

Our Arlec oil heater has stopped working and we are u sure why and whether it is possible to get it working again? It is still under warranty, under a year old. Not sure what to do?

Hi Amanda
if this heater is still under warranty then you need to contact the shop you bought it from, they will replace it of repair it