Arlec CSF120AO

Arlec CSF120AO Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Jim O.

Jim O.asked

My new and electrician installed abs 4 blade 130cm only beeps when turned on,with remote or by switching on,Why?O

DoddiD

DoddiDasked

Hi.. Our 4 blade 130cm fan was working well and we were very happy with quietness and the airflow. Just out of nowhere when the fan was turned on with the remote, it turned one way by 20 - 30cm and then changed direction by 20cm and back and forth for about 30secs and turned itself off. It wont do a full spin either way. Batteries are brand new and the fan beeps with command but wont spin

Andy

Andyasked

Hi ive installed a new receiver/remote kit on a Arlec ceiling fan as the fan & light weren't working . The fan runs now , but the light doesn't come on . I checked at the terminals at the light & there's no power . What can i do ?

Lee

Leeasked

Have 3 fans. One remote turns all of them on and off. The other remotes do not want to pair to their fan. No beep. Any ideas?

Sharon C.

Sharon C.asked

How do you change dan from summer to winter

les
les

I have a button on my remote control to change from summer to winter

Carsten K.

Carsten K.asked

Fan turns itself on! Also led light turns itself on. Even when I take the battery out of the remote. Tried to pair, but won’t get the results. User manual is quite inadequate in its description.

Chris Burton

Chris Burtonasked

How can I turn the fan on with the remote no longer working?

Tim Haywood
Tim Haywood

You could try putting in new batteries. I find that this works well with the remotes. Merry Xmas

Raymond Harding

My Remote I put new batteries in and the next day they are flat I have to take them out when I have switched the fan on only been installed 2 weeks fan works well and the light. I have gone through 8 new batteries I will phone them today and see if they will replace the remote

Raymond Harding

Got on to Patrick today at Arlec 19/02 /2019 he said as soon as the new remote's come in they will send me one and he said there was a problem with the remotes we will see

Dave

Daveasked

The led light remins on with a faint glow when the fan is active. Is very annoying at night.
Anyone have asolution.

Sean
Sean

I have the same problem...a faint glow even though the light is off.

Stephen

Stephenasked

How do you remove the oyster light from the ceiling fan without breaking it?

JaneB

I have just phoned Arlec and they said it is a spring based one - so to carefully pull off sort of wobble side to side. I did this and it came off in one piece (glass cover). I have 2 others with plastic covers and they are older and the plastic is beginning to crack. I dont like these fan lights but its what came with the house.

aht

ahtasked

we have installed arlec fan with led light, remote controlled, LED is cold light - can this ledcpanel be canged to warm light?

nlg9

I don't know the answer to this. I suggest you contact Arlec directly. I would be interested to know the answer. Can you please post the info here when you find out?

Jem
Jem

The fan is only manufactured as a cool white. You can special order from bunnings a warm white led part (SS2873) for the DCF122WRO model fan. And change it over yourself. I was told on their chat on their website.

Stephen

Stephenasked

How do you take off the oyster cover to replace the globe as I have tried twice and broke the cover?

JaneB

Stephen did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same problem. Thanks, Jane

C D

C Dasked

what globe do you use for this fan? the globe i got is too big and the cover does not fit over it, any suggesting with some links?

thanks

nlg9

I've never had to change the globe. Why not take the old one to 'Light Bulbs R Us' ?

Anamaria Ssaliadarre

Anamaria Ssaliadarreasked

my remote is not working any more ,where can i bay another one in the gold coast?

nlg9

First, I assume that the fan is no longer under warranty..?? Also I assume that you have done the obvious and tried replacing the batteries in the remote. (Sorry - but I've made plenty of dumb mistakes myself in the past). You could try contacting Arlec. See contact info here: http://www.arlec.com.au/contact-arlec/ I think that is your best bet but, if no luck there, I have had success with other appliances (eg an air conditioner) downloading a universal remote control app on my android phone. (This might be OK for the fan but not very convenient for the light!). I think contacting Arlec direct is the way to go. Also - maybe Bunnings sell the remote units on their own..?? Good luck.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Great answer from nlg9.
If those suggestions haven't worked, perhaps you could try to pair the remote with the fan to see if it would make any difference. I turned the fan off completely and removed the battery from the remote. I turned the fan on and within 30 seconds, pressed the button on the fan, holding it until it beeped a few times. I got this idea from the manual that came with the fan.

You could also try contacting
Customer Service Technical Support
Arlec Australia Pty. Ltd.
Ph: (03) 9982 5111
email: callbacks@arlec.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Arlec representatives