5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great using less electricity to run

Great fan love the less noise and circulates more cool air,with the use of less electricity to run it.Better height as it is shorter from ceiling to fan than our last one and we get tall people visiting. .Colour is great too as you don't see the dirty edges of the blades after being in use

all the fan lights are all on the remote , cannot adjust fan with remote at all. it won't turn off??please help asap
Sorry can not help as ours does not have a light

Hi Mariannar, Thank you for the review. I was just wondering how is the performance of the remote? The power on the motor is 30W. Is it enough to kill the heat ? Thank you in advance.
Not to my liking. My old fan had 3 speeds, this fan I loved, it was an AC fan with the bent steel blades but it had to be replaced as it started to make noises after 16 years of hard service. I really liked the look of the Arlec fan so I bought it and had installed today, it has 6 speeds (which I thought, great, 6 speeds conpared to 3 on my old fan) but the top speed on this Arlec fan is equal to the no. 2 speed on my old fan, if I had of known this, there is no way I would have bought it, yep but too late now. For Queensland heat, it is not good enough for me..... Its going back. After research people stating that airflow is important to look out for 10,000 + for great airflow.

CategoryCeiling Fans