Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

See the Best Electronics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arlec

2.4
Rick
Rick

Unavailable on Mac Book, Xbox or Foxtel

Why dont they provide an App to run on your Macbook, Xbox or Foxtel ? Seems strange, the system runs relatively ok on iphone, but not on MacBook - strange I thought in 2022 we had arrived in the future but obviously only if your on your phone all day. FYI - I was going to install for my business - probally over $2000, but I'll choose another sophisticated system and leave Grid Connect for simple domestic operations - simple not too serious security, a toy, etc only for the phone - got it

Purchased in .

Andrew
AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

A Compromised Product, And Not Even That Cheap

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $32.68.

Anne W.
Anne W.asked

Is this a listening in device

jahna
jahnaasked

can i use ths without wifi

Bruce M
Bruce M

No, unfortunately the device does not have an RJ45 network port and must be connected to a WiFi network. Extend the range of your wifi and connect multiple bluetooth hubs to cover the areas your sensors are located.

it has limited Bluetooth range

Freda123
Freda123asked

I have arlec fan lights and I can't get the lights to dim via voice control (hey will dim via the app ) and am wondering what I am doing wrong ?

Steve

Which voice assistant are you using ?

Steve

Contact Arlec directly via there website, my problem was the same. A ridiculously short range, they sent me out a replacement product & it works well.

See all Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub questions

Get an answer from our members and Arlec representatives