Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub

See the Best Electronics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arlec

2.4
SteveBald Hills

Replacement Works Really Well

Having contacting Arlec, I made them aware of the problems I was having with this hub. Arlec have replaced my faulty hub & the range is better than advertised, the new model is also nicer looking. Connection to both my door sensor & motion sensor happened automatically when I discovered the new hub within my software. My new version of the hub is very good which is why I've updated this review. Arlec did the right thing by me & it's only fair to make you aware of this. Thank you Arlec for my warranty replacement hub, happy customer.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $24.95.

Anne W.
Anne W.asked

Is this a listening in device

jahna
jahnaasked

can i use ths without wifi

Bruce M
Bruce M

No, unfortunately the device does not have an RJ45 network port and must be connected to a WiFi network. Extend the range of your wifi and connect multiple bluetooth hubs to cover the areas your sensors are located.

it has limited Bluetooth range

Freda123
Freda123asked

I have arlec fan lights and I can't get the lights to dim via voice control (hey will dim via the app ) and am wondering what I am doing wrong ?

Steve

Which voice assistant are you using ?

Steve

Contact Arlec directly via there website, my problem was the same. A ridiculously short range, they sent me out a replacement product & it works well.

See all Arlec Grid Connect Smart Home Hub questions

Get an answer from our members and Arlec representatives